• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the sudden Kuz got better after being replacement level.....LOL.

Can't make this stuff up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THT isn't that good of a player to attract attention from other clubs on his merits and fit as TJF12 has mentioned several times.

Yeah, it's not even that THT can't play or doesn't have upside...he can and does. Other teams can offer players that fit better and/or have more upside.

I disagree that the Lakers should forget about trades altogether. They should always be looking to improve the team, plus...it's not like we haven't seen teams make dumb trades before. Heck, Westbrook was thought to be untradeable at least 2 of the 3 times he's been traded.

Obviously, the chances of them getting anything done via trade are pretty slim, especially anything significant, but they need to keep trying until the deadline, then see if they can maybe get help in the buyout market.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the sudden Kuz got better after being replacement level.....LOL.

Can't make this stuff up.

Uh, yeah. It's called improving and being in a situation that fits him better. It happens that way sometimes.

Something along the same lines seems to be happening with Malik Monk as he's having the best year of his career statistically.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make better posts.
Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On PTI today they were talking about Philly trading Simmons to the Nets for Harden this off season.

@fightinfunbags

Thoughts?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt they get a #1. Still think 5 or 6

sure seems with the rest of the schedule we have we could compete for a top 3 seed (1 seems a stretch). No doubt a playmaker and/or shooter to replace Sexto/Rubio could go a long way.

starting to think with durant out and maybe Lavine that gives Garland and Allen a really good shot to make the AS game. Keep winning and game at home could certainly help.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure seems with the rest of the schedule we have we could compete for a top 3 seed (1 seems a stretch). No doubt a playmaker and/or shooter to replace Sexto/Rubio could go a long way.

starting to think with durant out and maybe Lavine that gives Garland and Allen a really good shot to make the AS game. Keep winning and game at home could certainly help.
I do have to say

it would be funny get more All Stars then the Sixers and Heat combined. lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to say

Seems like a lock 76ers are getting 1 (no more, no less). Heat? I'm too lazy to check how many games Butler and Bam have played but no doubt it sure seems like they missed enough time enough to keep them both out. Could see Herro getting a nod, especially if spoelstra ends up being the coach. If he is, not only might he choose his own player, but would almost have to have 1 guy from team with best record.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to say

I'm more concerned about the top seed. Butler obviously would have been an all star if he didn't miss all those games.

Miami not getting any all stars while being the top seed in the East will just confirm how good this team is

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lock 76ers are getting 1 (no more, no less). Heat? I'm too lazy to check how many games Butler and Bam have played but no doubt it sure seems like they missed enough time enough to keep them both out. Could see Herro getting a nod, especially if spoelstra ends up being the coach. If he is, not only might he choose his own player, but would almost have to have 1 guy from team with best record.
Herro over Garland would be a travesty at this point.

Garland has just been too good. He is the leader of the team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herro over Garland would be a travesty at this point.

Garland has just been too good. He is the leader of the team.
Garland deserves it over him, I think. But if they get the coach and have the best record well, you know how that would go. Guess possible both could make it.

Just took a look and seems Butler has played a little over half their games and Bam less than half so might be hard to put either of them in unless voted which seems unlikely.

Looking at the players I think Allen gets in. Only 3 for sure from front court are Giannis, Embiid and Tatum I think. with durant out, Allen might be the best of the remaining candidates (Siakam up there but has also missed a number of games).

The backcourt? DeRozan, Young and Harden are in. Lavine in but depends on his injury. Then it's 2-3 from among Ball, Garland, Herro and VanVleet I think. Brown team not very good and missed a lot of games.

Might be forgetting someone.