• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me social media, something you've now mentioned a couple of times, has nothing to do with this topic. I'm talking about missed calls I see game in and game out during live time. In other words watching live games. Not catching highlights

You are completely failing to grasp what I am saying.

I know you are watching games. And if you watch old games from the 80s and 90s, there are plenty of missed calls too.

You just didn’t notice them because the camera technology back then did not allow you to see the play from as many angles. So in essence, what you were seeing was closer to what the ref saw in real time.

@trojanfan12, guess Wamu isn’t learning anything today.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only "crying" to you because you don't agree with what I've said. The refs have been bad for a number of years now. Already said that. But you choose to ignore it. They're just as bad this year as they were last year.

And 30 years ago.

But that doesn’t mean they are bad, like you claim. They just have an impossibly hard job where there will always be mistakes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely failing to grasp what I am saying.

I know you are watching games. And if you watch old games from the 80s and 90s, there are plenty of missed calls too.

You just didn’t notice them because the camera technology back then did not allow you to see the play from as many angles. So in essence, what you were seeing was closer to what the ref saw in real time.

@trojanfan12, guess Wamu isn’t learning anything today.

And 30 years ago.

But that doesn’t mean they are bad, like you claim. They just have an impossibly hard job where there will always be mistakes.

You're like that energizer bunny. You just keep going and going and going. What do you want me to say to end this pointless topic?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're like that energizer bunny. You just keep going and going and going. What do you want me to say to end this pointless topic?

I keep going?

But you don’t?

If you respond to me, guess what I am going to do?

You keep failing to grasp the role that social media plays and I am trying to explain it.

It does play a very obvious role in the public perception of NBA officiating.

Well, obvious to most.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep going?

But you don’t?

If you respond to me, guess what I am going to do?

You keep failing to grasp the role that social media plays and I am trying to explain it.

**It does play a very obvious role in the public perception of NBA officiating. **

Well, obvious to most.

I understand fully what you're saying. But like I already said I don't watch clips on social media. I watch games live.

** = yes it does overall

But tell me what's your insistence that social media has anything to do with my opinions of refs during live games? How does social media have an impact on that at all?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Double Technicals! ^^

Official Time Out.

Tell Lebron James GIF

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand fully what you're saying. But like I already said I don't watch clips on social media. I watch games live.

** = yes it does overall

But tell me what's your insistence that social media has anything to do with my opinions of refs during live games? How does social media have an impact on that at all?

I don’t really care what shapes your specific opinion. You are talking about yourself specifically and I am talking about public perception overall.

Might be ignorance shaping your opinion, I don’t know.

And even then, when you come in here (which is a form of social media) and listen to public complaining about refs, guess what that is doing?

Potentially shaping your opinion.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really care what shapes your specific opinion. You are talking about yourself specifically and I am talking about public perception overall.

Might be ignorance shaping your opinion, I don’t know.

And even then, when you come in here (which is a form of social media) and listen to public complaining about refs, guess what that is doing?

Potentially shaping your opinion.

Inb4 "So now you're saying I can't form my own opinion". :heh:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,623.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you social media types suck something awful

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the only social media form I partake in.

I am definitely not a social media type.
Same here, chat rooms like this and some economics sites are all I'm up for

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, chat rooms like this and some economics sites are all I'm up for

I do this and Facebook and I only am on Facebook because the daughters are all moved out and it's easier to keep up with what's going on with them and the grandkids.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he is just a huge liability defensively. The Bucks already have a shortage of big men do it really does say how bad he’s regressed. I get he is a backup but I’m not sure he worthy for backup role in GS
Imho...I think he'd be a decent pickup for cheap until Wiseman is back in a few weeks.
They do need another big mainly for paint protection, and he can still rebound, set screens, pass the ball well enough for a big and put up 6-10 pts on any given night.