• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really is a great sample case of how warped @Wamu 's brain is.

this is why 75% of the country can get whipped into a frenzy by politicians that use them for their own ends. Lack of brain power, confirmation bias, and lack of critical thinking. Unfortunately most of Americans are stupid stupid people.

the crazy thing is- i have no doubt wamu really believed bsk said what wamu thinks he said. I am sure he really believed it- and hard evidence wont change his mind either. Its the american way nowadays.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully they adjust like the NFL just did

the NFL just instituted the rule where you can come back even if you are positive, as long as you are asymptomatic, and have a viral load level underneath a certain point where transmission is highly unlikely.

it takes time for these bureaucracies to make adjustments but i think the NBA will just like the NFL did.
too bad this was done after Browns/WFT/Rams and not in time to help us.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhh....the Browns are prob. screwed...but we shall see who comes back tomorrow. They still have about 40% of their roster on the Covid list.

if Baker or Keenum come back maybe the Browns have a shot.

Raiders d-line is legit and Browns o-line is mostly backups- in some cases 3rd or 4th stringers

if they have that kind of line in front of a 3rd string QB who hasnt taken a snap this year its gonna be rough.

plus practically their whole defensive backfield beside Ward is on the list or hurt. No Newsome, Hill, Harrison, Johnson, etc.....

the o-line, qb, and defensive backfield positions are gutted.
Guessing by now you've heard only Teller and JJ back.....hoping for more (obviously a QB, for instance) but those are big adds.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing by now you've heard only Teller and JJ back.....hoping for more (obviously a QB, for instance) but those are big adds.
it would be funny if Mullens lit it up. lol

but- since the guy at Giant Eagle bagging groceries, and the guy working with him as the cashier will be our starting tackles- i dont have much hope.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns will win
dude i hope so

but lets be realistic

the browns tackles are the backups backups backups

the defensive is devastated. the back 7 has zero depth.

we are starting a 3rd string QB that hasnt thrown a pass yet.

trust me- as a Browns fan- I have seen this story before. I know how it ends.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo got traded to another team?
I can agree with you there is a case to be made Miami is better (hell, there is a case to be made when fully healthy the Cavs are better....also an easy schedule) but for sure is better? I don't see it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everyone was healthy I'd rate the East as:

1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Bulls
4. Heat
5. Sixers
6. Hawks
7. Celtics
8. Cavs
9. Hornets
10. Raptors
11. Pacers
12. Knicks
Hope everyone sees this when calling you a homer as "with everyone healthy" could certainly make an argument to have the Cavs in the top 4-5 (or maybe a tick higher)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean is it possible the Raideres shit all over themselves?

sure.

I think Carr is probably too good to do that though. The Raiders have some players. Their d-line is really good. Its basically a .500 team.

If it was the Texans or Lions id be hopeful. Its not

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk Hawks haven’t found their footing early on. They have the best player but right now the Cavs seem to be playing better. Also, might put Philly below CLE too, not having Sinmons OR any value for him right now they are just a different team. Boston is a tough team to judge.
Long season.
Agree......"fully healthy" could make legit case for Cavs at 4-5. And, sure, also 6-8 or lower.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean is it possible the Raideres shit all over themselves?

sure.

I think Carr is probably too good to do that though. The Raiders have some players. Their d-line is really good. Its basically a .500 team.

If it was the Texans or Lions id be hopeful. Its not
Other than QB I'd say the big concerns are the OTs and DBs. Getting JJ and Teller back helps.

Could be close, of course, but I might be leaning to a big win by one team.....just no clue which.