• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo:

In October: 16.7 pts, 50% shooting

In November: 13.3 pts, 40.6% shooting

In December: 9.4 pts, 37.5% shooting

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeRozan is playing better than Steph Curry
DeRozan honestly might be playing the best ball of his career- or close to it. I dont know anyone that saw this coming.

this is def. the most talented team he has ever played with though. LaVine draws attention away. You cant ignore Vucevic's offense. Ball and Caruso are both great defenders that take pressure of his defense. Bulls have a lot of different ways to beat you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo:

In October: 16.7 pts, 50% shooting

In November: 13.3 pts, 40.6% shooting

In December: 9.4 pts, 37.5% shooting

Tonight not the night to bring that up. He was great

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porzingus hurt again, street clothes jr.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So LeBron can't do it alone anymore.
not against a good team on the road without AD.

I mean DJ- you have Wayne Ellington and Isiah Thomas and Carmelo Anthony all playing 30+ minutes. Thomas was just inthe G league. Ellington has been a bit role player for a while now. DeAndre Jordan kinda sucks.

Monk, and THT and Reeves would at least give them some young blood.

I assume Reeves wasnt avaliable either right?

that was an OLD team that was on the floor tonight for the Lakers.

Ariza, Carmelo, Isiah, Ellington, Jordan- this wouldve been a helluva supporting cast half a decade ago.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight not the night to bring that up. He was great
i dont know if 7/17 (41%) from the field is great- but it was certainly more support for LBJ than anyone else gave. 6 turnovers for RW. LeBron and RW had as many turnovers as the entire Bulls team did.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this has some truth to it. I would not mind if the Lakers obliged James if he wants to go back to Cleveland to finish his career. If the Cavs present any sort of assets worth doing this then I would be in favor of it because the Lakers really need to take a hard look at their present roster and their future that is not going to be with James and get out of cap hell now if the opportunity presents itself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this has some truth to it. I would not mind if the Lakers obliged James if he wants to go back to Cleveland to finish his career. If the Cavs present any sort of assets worth doing this then I would be in favor of it because the Lakers really need to take a hard look at their present roster and their future that is not going to be with James and get out of cap hell now if the opportunity presents itself.
No way.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The tweet isn't true. It was Simmons making an obvious joke that aggregation sites took as serious news because they're lazy

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs arent going to make a major trade right now

if LBJ is in the cards- which I dont even know how i feel about- itll be after his contract is up in LA.

Garland is 21, Okoro 20, Allen 23, Mobley 20- they arent ready yet anyway.

after this year and next year---- when LBJ is a free agent- they just might be ready.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams obviously reload and make moves

but looking around the east in a year and a half- Nets will still be there but Durant will be older and so will Harden- Harden who already isnt what he was acouple years ago. Who knows what with Kyrie

Middleton/Holliday/Giannis will sitll be a force

who knows with the Bulls and Sixers

Heat have Lowry and Butler on long term deals and both guys arent getting any younger.

who has a better young core than the Cavs right now in the league?

Garland, Mobley, Okoro, Allen, Markkenen is a pretty good bunch of young guys. A year and a half from now they will have a ton of cap space too before having to re-sign guys. Gotta say the future is bright in Cleveland. They drafted and developed guys very well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tweet isn't true. It was Simmons making an obvious joke that aggregation sites took as serious news because they're lazy
FG7eBA6XMAQXqWf

this was reported somewhere.....dont know if its total bullshit that was made up or not. It was making the rounds a couple days ago.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and honestly- by the time LeBron's contract is up- after next year---- he might not be worth the baggage he brings and all the demands he makes, and a 45 million dollar salary, and wanting to play GM all the time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and honestly- by the time LeBron's contract is up- after next year---- he might not be worth the baggage he brings and all the demands he makes, and a 45 million dollar salary, and wanting to play GM all the time.

Yeah, if the Cavs were a veteran team, then maybe you consider it. But unless Lebron was willing to accept a lesser role/less money, it could actually hinder a young team like the Cavs that may have developed into a strong playoff team by then.

For it to work, he would likely have to take a role similar to the Uncle Kobe role that Kobe took his last 2 years with the Lakers but for less money than Kobe got. Doubt he would go for that, especially if he is still playing at a fairly high level.