• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not aware of any athlete dying of it
What about the fans, the refs, arena staff. This is an air borne virus. Absolutely the odds of a player dying or getting very sick is slim
What about their families. Refs familes. Fans familes etc.

This next wave is going to dwarf anything we have seen

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect. This next wave is going to be bigger then anything we have seen. Mark my words
With all due respect, your opinion is way outside the mainstream.

And we appear to be catching a break with Omicron... more transmissible and less severe is a great combination.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect. This next wave is going to be bigger then anything we have seen. Mark my words

In terms of cases I suspect it already is and omnicron will blow that out. Point being these guys are among the most in shape individuals on the planet. It behooves them to keep going and earning a salary. If their concern is their family then obviously their family should be vaccinated.

If we are pushing vaccines and have full compliance and are STILL postponing games then what does that say about the vaccine?

And mind you I think the vaccine is very effective at minimizing risk

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the fans, the refs, arena staff. This is an air borne virus. Absolutely the odds of a player dying or getting very sick is slim

All of those groups can get CV19 from a thousand other directions other than from a NBA athlete.

Again, there's no way (outside of draconian measures) to stop the spread at this point in the pandemic.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again

They should be vaccinated then

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect, your opinion is way outside the mainstream.

And we appear to be catching a break with Omicron... more transmissible and less severe is a great combination.
Better hope so.

You get your data from south africa where the median age is 27 compared to a much more older avg age in america.
And hospitalization is rising in the UK, Denmark South Africa .

Better pray its less severe

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hope so.

You get your data from south africa where the median age is 27 compared to a much more older avg age in america.
And hospitalization is rising in the UK, Denmark South Africa .

Better pray its less severe
I'm not blindly hoping or anything like that... the data you're appealing to is very encouraging so far, in total.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think so in terns of deaths, but we will see I guess.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing

You look at espn today and its absolutely inundated with positive covid tests. Sports is yet again being turned on its head over covid.

They've successfully managed to get nearly every professional athlete to get the vaccine. They've completely altered how they handle meetings, practices, interviews, etc

Yet here we are again... into the flu season delaying games because of positive tests. If a player is symptomatic....absolutely sit him out. But we are showing the majority of these guys have no symptoms.

So what does that say about the general public?

It says many of us have probably had covid multiple times....we've likely had covid run through our workplaces and not had a major illness from it.

Because we did our diligence and got vaccinated.

So at this point we are falling apart over a situation that we shouldn't. Either the show goes on or it doesn't.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is more joyless?

Waking up X-Mas morning with no presents and getting kicked in the balls

or

watching the Lakers this season?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is more joyless?

Waking up X-Mas morning with no presents and getting kicked in the balls

or

watching the Lakers this season?

Yet another example of you trolling a specific fan base over your butt hurt.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another example of you trolling a specific fan base over your butt hurt.
you are the most humorless loser I have ever had a chance to communicate with. ITs Friday. Have a beer and loosen. I am so glad I am not your co-worker.

the last LBJ season was joyless for Cavs fans as well let me tell ya.

i should add being a Wizards fan in general to that list.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing

You look at espn today and its absolutely inundated with positive covid tests. Sports is yet again being turned on its head over covid.

They've successfully managed to get nearly every professional athlete to get the vaccine. They've completely altered how they handle meetings, practices, interviews, etc

Yet here we are again... into the flu season delaying games because of positive tests. If a player is symptomatic....absolutely sit him out. But we are showing the majority of these guys have no symptoms.

It says many of us have probably had covid multiple times....we've likely had covid run through our workplaces and not had a major illness from it.

So at this point we are falling apart over a situation that we shouldn't. Either the show goes on or it doesn't.
fuckina-peter.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing

Apparently the NFL is adding a curveball to their testing where if your "viral load" is small enough- that even if you test positive you can play.

I cant wait to hear everone talking about viral loads.

Its the precise terminolgy @tlance 's mom used to describe him on the night of his conception. lol.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are the most humorless loser I have ever had a chance to communicate with. ITs Friday. Have a beer and loosen. I am so glad I am not your co-worker.

the last LBJ season was joyless for Cavs fans as well let me tell ya.

i should add being a Wizards fan in general to that list.

You calling someone else a loser is pretty hilarious.

Nobody taken more Ls on here than you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the NFL is adding a curveball to their testing where if your "viral load" is small enough- that even if you test positive you can play.

I cant wait to hear everone talking about viral loads.

Its the precise terminolgy @tlance 's mom used to describe him on the night of his conception. lol.

And you call me humorless?

If you are going to go with a 7th grade insult, at least make it a funny one. That is pretty lame.