• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not at all triggered by LeBron. Much better personality than the co-GOAT
I just never thought Michael was fake though. I think what you saw with Michael was who he actually was and he made no apologies. LeBron is as corporatized as they come. In his defense- social media is a lot different- and I am sure some of it is a defense mechanism- but I just cant stand the guy.

But- I like watching a winning basketball team so if he is ever back on the Cavs I will cheer for him again- and as soon as he moves on boo him again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw where the Lakers were interested in trading RW for Love and Rubio and the Cavs had no interest.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is how conceited you are.

you look at teams like the Heat, Lakers, Wiz, Warriors, Bricks, and think it links to posters on this website, when in REALITY there are huge reasons why as a fan a Cavs fan would not like those teams

Heat? Obvious. I would hope.

Warriors? Obvious. I would hope.

Lakers? how about a decade of hearing how Kobe was better than LeBron- and just being the Lakers- and then LeBron going there (though its been mostly funny how its worked out beside "The Freak Show".

Wiz? how about them being the first Cavs rival in the LeBron era with a team full of blow hards that continually and hilariously got hteir ass whooped by the likes of Damon Jones?

Knicks? being the "mecca" and every rumor of LeBron always going to go there and being overhyped year after year after year.

Amon Ones- No D- No J- unless he is shooting against the Wiz!

you are honestly pathological.

The Wizards are the Cavs rival?

Really?

You are going to go with that?

There is no rivalry there. Never has been.

Heat and Warriors?

Ok, sure. But the Lakers?

The Cavs have never faced the Lakers in the playoffs, so whatever you have against them is personal. I get that some people just don’t like the Lakers because they are “America’s team”, but own your shit man.

There are a couple teams who are ACTUAL rivals of the Cavs, like the Bulls and Celtics, but you very rarely talk about them.

Why?

We all know the answer.

You pick the teams that you do because you are trying to troll specific posters here that give you a hard time and call you on your BS.

Stop lying to yourself and everyone else here. It is quite transparent.

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?

Heat and Warriors?

The Cavs have never faced the Lakers in the playoffs, so whatever you have against them is personal. I get that some people just don’t like the Lakers because they are “America’s team”, but own your shit man.

There are a couple teams who are ACTUAL rivals of the Cavs, like the Bulls and Celtics, but you very rarely talk about them.

Why?

We all know the answer.

You pick the teams that you do because you are trying to troll specific posters here that give you a hard time and call you on your BS.

Certain people on here think playing 1 or 2 playoffs series all of sudden make you rivals with a team

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain people on here think playing 1 or 2 playoffs series all of sudden make you rivals with a team

And if we are being totally honest, while I get his infatuation with the Heat, it is really because he is in his feelings about LeBron leaving Cleveland for them.

They have never been rivals. Heck, when was the last time they were both good at the same time?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,770.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the Heat

Really?

Heat and Warriors?

Why?

We all know the answer.

Nailed it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we are being totally honest, while I get his infatuation with the Heat, it is really because he is in his feelings about LeBron leaving Cleveland for them.

They have never been rivals. Heck, when was the last time they were both good at the same time?

Exactly and as i said previously on here, I would get the hate had lebron not gone back to Cleveland and got them to ring. Still hating the Heat for basically no reason after Lebron returned got Cleveland a title and led them to 4 straight finals doesn't make sense