• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man.

Why is it joyful for you to see them lose? Be honest. You expect anyone here to believe it is because of guys who haven’t been on the team in over a decade?

There is nobody here you dislike more than me. That is why you dig up my old posts after a year or more like you did just last week.

That is your MO.
this is how conceited you are.

you look at teams like the Heat, Lakers, Wiz, Warriors, Bricks, and think it links to posters on this website, when in REALITY there are huge reasons why as a fan a Cavs fan would not like those teams

Heat? Obvious. I would hope.

Warriors? Obvious. I would hope.

Lakers? how about a decade of hearing how Kobe was better than LeBron- and just being the Lakers- and then LeBron going there (though its been mostly funny how its worked out beside "The Freak Show".

Wiz? how about them being the first Cavs rival in the LeBron era with a team full of blow hards that continually and hilariously got hteir ass whooped by the likes of Damon Jones?

Knicks? being the "mecca" and every rumor of LeBron always going to go there and being overhyped year after year after year.

Amon Ones- No D- No J- unless he is shooting against the Wiz!

you are honestly pathological.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is how conceited you are.

you look at teams like the Heat, Lakers, Wiz, Warriors, Bricks, and think it links to posters on this website, when in REALITY there are huge reasons why as a fan a Cavs fan would not like those teams

Heat? Obvious. I would hope.

Warriors? Obvious. I would hope.

Lakers? how about a decade of hearing how Kobe was better than LeBron- and just being the Lakers- and then LeBron going there (though its been mostly funny how its worked out beside "The Freak Show".

Wiz? how about them being the first Cavs rival in the LeBron era with a team full of blow hards that continually and hilariously got hteir ass whooped by the likes of Damon Jones?

Knicks? being the "mecca" and every rumor of LeBron always going to go there and being overhyped year after year after year.

Amon Ones- No D- No J- unless he is shooting against the Wiz!

you are honestly pathological.
Damon Fucking Jones lol. Forgot about him, a sniper at times

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane like Miami though
not gonna happen annie murphy GIF by CBC

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD should know from his past social media failures that responding to this isn't the best look.
It's compulsive.

Dude can't help himself.

He is the most in his feelings Mega Star EVER.

His anti-vaxx teammate is in the conversation as well.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's compulsive.

Dude can't help himself.

He is the most in his feelings Mega Star EVER.

His anti-vaxx teammate is in the conversation as well.
I'm not sure he was in his feelings in this case. I'm sure he was fed up with all the LeBron comparisons as am I. Still he needs to know that Skip/Shannon/Max what'shisname aren't worthy of the energy.

If anything it makes KD look like the jockrider he was previously known to be when he joined the Warriors.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dec. 15 is just about upon us, meaning that Kemba can be traded...

Come on Nuggs, time to make some phone calls!
I wish the Nuggz had a healthy Murray and Porter. That would be a helluva team to watch.

A Big 3 of Jokic, Murray and Porter with Barton, Gordon would be a killer group.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell them to get rid of the scrub, Aaron Gordon
Wouldn't call him a scrub, just that he's got a big contract to live up to. The talent is there, but the consistency has not been.

I was thinking more along the lines of ending the Bol Bol circus in Denver by sending him to the Knicks...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scottie Barnes is so good.

Him and Mobley are going to battle for that ROY.

It'll come down to what you value---- Barnes is going to have more counting stats- Mobley is going to be on a team that wins more games. Usually they give it to the counting stats guys.