• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't call him a scrub, just that he's got a big contract to live up to. The talent is there, but the consistency has not been.

I was thinking more along the lines of ending the Bol Bol circus in Denver by sending him to the Knicks...
The talent has always been there but he will never live up to it. He’s a walking highlight reel and a good defender…nothing more.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Nuggz had a healthy Murray and Porter. That would be a helluva team to watch.

A Big 3 of Jokic, Murray and Porter with Barton, Gordon would be a killer group.
Bench would still leave something to be desired.

Barton will be gone after the season and will inevitably play his way out of Denver's price range.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
def. no where close to the point of watching the box scores--- but glad the warriors beat the knicks

the more losses the knicks, hawks, wizards, hornets, celtics take- the better chance the Cavs can possibly get one of those playoff slots.

I am not sleeping on Toronto either. VanFleet, Barnes, Siakam, Trent Jr, OG will be back soon.

Cavs are def more on that level at this point I think- Toronto, Charlotte, Wiz, maybe Hawks......more so than Sixers, Miami, Chicago

I have no clue where to put the Celtics- whether in that first or second group. I would've thought hte 2nd group- but who knows at this point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bench would still leave something to be desired.

Barton will be gone after the season and will inevitably play his way out of Denver's price range.
if healthy isnt that a team that could contend to win it all though? I think so. Wouldnt be the favorites but they d have to be taken very seriously.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's compulsive.

Dude can't help himself.

He is the most in his feelings Mega Star EVER.

His anti-vaxx teammate is in the conversation as well.
Yep but I love it. It's like a 15 year old emo kid is 7 feet tall and the best basketball player on the planet

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep but I love it. It's like a 15 year old emo kid is 7 feet tall and the best basketball player on the planet

No issue with it at all. Skip trying to use KD to take a typical shot at Lebron. Absoultely love what KD said

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you guys feel ike Lakers fans are enjoying this season?

to me it feels like the last season of LeBron #2 in Cleveland.

yah its great to have a good team- but it just feels so joyless. I think almost all Cavs fans would agree- that this team is more fun in a lot of ways than that last Finals team......

now thatll obviously change once the playoffs start-- but regular season wise- that was not a fun team to watch night-in-and-night out. it really feels the same for this Lakers team.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its what happens when you are never told "no" and babied literally your entire life.
All these players have though. They don't all go emo like KD. I love all the weirdos and funny guys and tough guys and fake tough guys and all the rest. Takes all kinds.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you guys feel ike Lakers fans are enjoying this season?

to me it feels like the last season of LeBron #2 in Cleveland.

yah its great to have a good team- but it just feels so joyless. I think almost all Cavs fans would agree- that this team is more fun in a lot of ways than that last Finals team......

now thatll obviously change once the playoffs start-- but regular season wise- that was not a fun team to watch night-in-and-night out. it really feels the same for this Lakers team.
That last year with KD in Oakland was pretty joyless actually. You could just tell no one was having much fun

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these players have though. They don't all go emo like KD. I love all the weirdos and funny guys and tough guys and fake tough guys and all the rest. Takes all kinds.
right. the personalities do make it fun.

there are some guys that arent delusional though. I think Giannis and Curry are both pretty non-delusional stars.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right. the personalities do make it fun.

there are some guys that arent delusional though. I think Giannis and Curry are both pretty non-delusional stars.
Oh yeah those two are probably the most likeable superstars ever, just awesome dudes to go with the talent

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just have to watch, sometimes Curry likes to throw his chew toy in the stands…could slice an eye. Kinda childish but we all have our weaknesses

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah those two are probably the most likeable superstars ever, just awesome dudes to go with the talent
and honestly- i think the WORST is LeBron

yah- i of course cheered for him- he was amazing to watch and to root for--- but i cant stand his arrogance and hypocrisy

if anyone anywhere believed that LeBron was coming home because of the Cleveland fans they are just off their rockers. He came home because he knew it would be good for his legacy and the pieces were there.

LeBron is totally self-interested- which is fine- but dont act like you are not.

dont cry social injustice when you KNOW- when you KNOW their are child slave laborers making your shoes in China and making you rich. Do not preach to me when you have a high school education that I am sure was not exactly rigorous. Dont try and act like you actually care about the fans- because he doesnt and never has.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and honestly- i think the WORST is LeBron

yah- i of course cheered for him- he was amazing to watch and to root for--- but i cant stand his arrogance and hypocrisy

if anyone anywhere believed that LeBron was coming home because of the Cleveland fans they are just off their rockers. He came home because he knew it would be good for his legacy and the pieces were there.

LeBron is totally self-interested- which is fine- but dont act like you are not.

dont cry social injustice when you KNOW- when you KNOW their are child slave laborers making your shoes in China and making you rich. Do not preach to me when you have a high school education that I am sure was not exactly rigorous. Dont try and act like you actually care about the fans- because he doesnt and never has.
I'm not at all triggered by LeBron. Much better personality than the co-GOAT

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last year with KD in Oakland was pretty joyless actually. You could just tell no one was having much fun
totally understandable. There comes a time when the expectations and drama and complacency set in and it feels like a chore to watch some nights.