• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still dont think the Cavs are "good" yet.

like i said--- i look at the Nets, Bucks, Sixers, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Heat- and see 7 teams in the East that are talented, have more win-now guys, that are going for it- that have more experience.

if the Cavs win 40 games thatll be 14 more than Vegas predicted. I dont think 40 games is a "good" team

Its still would be hard for me to believe after everything evens out in an 82 game season that they are better than those 7 teams- but we shall see if they can keep this up.

With Garland at 21 years old, Okoro at 20, Mobley at 20, Allen at 23, Markenen at 24, and Kevin Love still extremely injury prone, and their leading scorer- Sexton out for the year- I still have my doubts.

young teams very very very rarely win in the NBA. It almost never happens.
I said "sort of good"

God help us when you think they are actually good

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,530.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St3ph on the brink of history.

It's gotta be at MSG.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what i said about Love this summer:

June 26th:
like I have said----- Love has a unique skill set. Being able to shoot, rebound and pass as a PF is rare.

I would love for people to name me some power forwards in the league that can combine the skill set of Love that he has for shooting and rebounding and not being a ball stopper. Love has sucked because he has been hurt- not because hes not talented.

Another post on June 26th:
if its going off of rewarding guys for the season they had- then Love isnt top 200 on the list [context- when they picked him for Olympic team].

But Love was finally healthy down the stretch and (now luckily since it caused the Cavs to jump from 3rd to 5th) the Cavs won the last game of the season because he dominated and showed he finally had his legs under him.

People can criticize Love for being hurt- and he kept getting hurt- and in the last 2 years hasn't been able to ever get his wind or get in a rhythm in the few games he has played since he keeps getting hurt.

but if hes healthy and can get into game shape- the guy can still play basketball at a very high level.

June 9th:
they s hould trade for K. Love.- the Blazers. hes only signed for 2 more years.

Gives them another shooter/rebounder/passer. K. Love can still play WHEN HEALTHY. Problem of course is he is barely ever healthy. With less responsibility maybe he stays healthier?

June 12th:

I still think Love can shoot, rebound and pass when healthy- and is mis-caste as a one on the Cavs. I think IF- and its a BIG HUGE IF- he can stay healthy- that the time off the last couple years will actually benefit the wear and tear since its not like hes had a serious injury.

I will save this post for next years trade deadline. Not like a 1 1/2 is a long time. [responding to Tlance saying he is done and has no value]

You know I was talking about trade value.

You know full well we still has an underwater contract. Nothing that he can do on the court this season will change that because of his age, injury history and his defense.

Those things aren’t changing.

Now because he is playing pretty well, teams might be less afraid of taking him on. But it also means the Cavs are less incentivized to trade him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats going on with Beal? 26.3% from 3?

You are deflecting.

I am not on here everyday talking about how great the Wizards are like you do with all of your Cleveland teams.

You have 1 purpose in bringing up the Wizards as much as you do and it is to try to get at me.

It is really pathetic.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are deflecting.

I am not on here everyday talking about how great the Wizards are like you do with all of your Cleveland teams.

You have 1 purpose in bringing up the Wizards as much as you do and it is to try to get at me.

It is really pathetic.
Lol he never got along with anyone who didn't go along with his through his agenda...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are deflecting.

It is really pathetic.
It has just been national news lately how bad Beal has been. I have seen articles on national websites, ESPN, etc.

he is only 28 years old- not like he is old.

I understand that their fast start was a little bit of a mirage thanks to the schedule that htey played- but I would think Beal would be better than he has been- esp. since the trade has worked out so well otherwise.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C’s on fire, taking down the Bucks
It's a make or miss league.

The glaring problem is... the C's can't shoot like that on a regular basis, (not even close this season).

Maybe if Brown can get and stay healthy... maybe. :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a make or miss league.

The glaring problem is... the C's can't shoot like that on a regular basis, (not even close this season).

Maybe if Brown can get and stay healthy... maybe. :noidea:
One player can make all the difference, as long as they play tough defense they will stay in games. Wonder if they make some kind of move though?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... Wonder if they make some kind of move though?
Boston will almost certainly make some type of trade(s)... if only relatively minor ones to stay under the tax line this year.

If the C's don't show improvement, Schroder is almost certainly gone.

I highly doubt we see any "big" trade from Boston this season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And still going out of his way to comment about the Wizards.

Too funny.

interesting article in TheAthletic about the Wiz- and how Beal and Dinwiddie have fit together poorly- and both have had their best and most efficient games when the other one has sat out.

"As the fading Washington Wizards finally started to show some life Monday night, attempting a frantic comeback after an atrocious first two and a half quarters, Spencer Dinwiddie sat on the bench, reduced to cheerleader duty.

Beal and Dinwiddie have not jelled yet, and advanced analytics show they have not fared well when they play together. When they’re on the floor simultaneously, the Wizards have been outscored by 7.3 points per 100 possessions.

It wasn’t the first time Dinwiddie has been ineffective recently. On a roster where slumps now run rampant, Dinwiddie’s regression may be the most worrisome of all. On Monday, he looked passive to the point of being practically invisible, attempting only one shot in nearly 12 first-half minutes. Something did not seem quite right. The same can be said for the entire Wizards offense these days — even Bradley Beal — but Dinwiddie’s recent struggles are conspicuous."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

interesting article in TheAthletic about the Wiz- and how Beal and Dinwiddie have fit together poorly- and both have had their best and most efficient games when the other one has sat out.
I did notice, in the two Cavs-Wiz games, that Dinwiddie was just there, not really doing much. I honestly forgot he was on the floor. Even his energy just seemed off but I thought the same about Beal. I thought starting the season off right that would motivate them but there might be more issues. Bad fit, coaching, etc. Who knows but they can still make some moves and honestly the trade was 100% the right move to get off that RW contract. Just a few pieces that don't fit...I would try to shop Beal as well. I just don't really consider him much of a leader, I think he can be a damn good #2 on a playoff team for sure on the right team.