• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of people said the Cavs should buy Love out.

So glad they did not.
He’s played a $20M man so far most of the season…never thought I would say that but he has something to play for now on this young team. AND he has been healthy. Good to see

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to lie to my face and say 3 months ago, you disagreed with that?
i never wanted them to buy him out with 2 seasons left. I can go look for it. I wanted them to keep him and stretch him this coming offseason if he didnt get his together. I didnt want to stretch him this year and put him on the cap for 5 years- and i didnt want to burn a ton of cap space before Garland is signed- so they can do some things.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord, is WiggityWack running his flap again...?
Hey…. Cavs > Lakers

Let me have my moment!!!

angry mark cuban GIF

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to lie to my face and say 3 months ago, you disagreed with that?
this is what i said about Love this summer:

June 26th:
like I have said----- Love has a unique skill set. Being able to shoot, rebound and pass as a PF is rare.

I would love for people to name me some power forwards in the league that can combine the skill set of Love that he has for shooting and rebounding and not being a ball stopper. Love has sucked because he has been hurt- not because hes not talented.

Another post on June 26th:
if its going off of rewarding guys for the season they had- then Love isnt top 200 on the list [context- when they picked him for Olympic team].

But Love was finally healthy down the stretch and (now luckily since it caused the Cavs to jump from 3rd to 5th) the Cavs won the last game of the season because he dominated and showed he finally had his legs under him.

People can criticize Love for being hurt- and he kept getting hurt- and in the last 2 years hasn't been able to ever get his wind or get in a rhythm in the few games he has played since he keeps getting hurt.

but if hes healthy and can get into game shape- the guy can still play basketball at a very high level.

June 9th:
they s hould trade for K. Love.- the Blazers. hes only signed for 2 more years.

Gives them another shooter/rebounder/passer. K. Love can still play WHEN HEALTHY. Problem of course is he is barely ever healthy. With less responsibility maybe he stays healthier?

June 12th:

I still think Love can shoot, rebound and pass when healthy- and is mis-caste as a one on the Cavs. I think IF- and its a BIG HUGE IF- he can stay healthy- that the time off the last couple years will actually benefit the wear and tear since its not like hes had a serious injury.

I will save this post for next years trade deadline. Not like a 1 1/2 is a long time. [responding to Tlance saying he is done and has no value]

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic is hot. Beware of the Jokic brothers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I siad 3 months ago....not 6
those were the only posts I had about Kevin Love- I wasnt posting about him 3 months ago when no one had dribbled a basketball in months. in no way shape or form did buying out kevin love ever make sense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it sure looks like i was right.

with less responsibility....now that he is healthy and doesnt have to be #1....it sure seems like he can be a very effective player- and he is playing himself into not only being tradeable- but someone that the Cavs might be loathe to trade.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew this was coming when the Cavs got sort of good again. He's out of control LOL
i still dont think the Cavs are "good" yet.

like i said--- i look at the Nets, Bucks, Sixers, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Heat- and see 7 teams in the East that are talented, have more win-now guys, that are going for it- that have more experience.

if the Cavs win 40 games thatll be 14 more than Vegas predicted. I dont think 40 games is a "good" team

Its still would be hard for me to believe after everything evens out in an 82 game season that they are better than those 7 teams- but we shall see if they can keep this up.

With Garland at 21 years old, Okoro at 20, Mobley at 20, Allen at 23, Markenen at 24, and Kevin Love still extremely injury prone, and their leading scorer- Sexton out for the year- I still have my doubts.

young teams very very very rarely win in the NBA. It almost never happens.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still dont think the Cavs are "good" yet.

like i said--- i look at the Nets, Bucks, Sixers, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Heat- and see 7 teams in the East that are talented, have more win-now guys, that are going for it- that have more experience.

if the Cavs win 40 games thatll be 14 more than Vegas predicted. I dont think 40 games is a "good" team

Its still would be hard for me to believe after everything evens out in an 82 game season that they are better than those 7 teams- but we shall see if they can keep this up.

With Garland at 21 years old, Okoro at 20, Mobley at 20, Allen at 23, Markenen at 24, and Kevin Love still extremely injury prone, and their leading scorer- Sexton out for the year- I still have my doubts.

young teams very very very rarely win in the NBA. It almost never happens.
I mean if they keep playing elite defense…a top 5 seed isn’t crazy but it’s gonna be a long season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if they keep playing elite defense…a top 5 seed isn’t crazy but it’s gonna be a long season
I mean- its possible....

I just look at it and wonder who we finish ahead of.

We obviously arent finishing ahead of the Nets and Bucks

it would be very hard for me to believe we finish ahead of the Bulls, Heat, Sixers

maybe the Hawks and Celtics? I dont know. Hawks won a playoff series last year and are only getting better nad have a true star like Trae Young. Celtics look discombobulated so maybe, but Brown and Tatum are both still very very high level players.

we shall see. Lets hope. It would be a surprise and very atypical for a team that relies so much on young guys to do that- but i suppose its not impossible.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- its possible....

I just look at it and wonder who we finish ahead of.

We obviously arent finishing ahead of the Nets and Bucks

it would be very hard for me to believe we finish ahead of the Bulls, Heat, Sixers

maybe the Hawks and Celtics? I dont know. Hawks won a playoff series last year and are only getting better nad have a true star like Trae Young. Celtics look discombobulated so maybe, but Brown and Tatum are both still very very high level players.

we shall see. Lets hope. It would be a surprise and very atypical for a team that relies so much on young guys to do that- but i suppose its not impossible.
Depends what Philly does with Simmons.
The Heat unfortunatey have the Bam injury.
The C’s could climb up with Brown back.
The Hawks could get hot or that was a magical run. Not sure they have the defense.

I expect the top 4 seeds to be : BKN, MIL, MIA, CHI but anything after that is a crapshoot.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf has gotten into Houston? They're rolling