• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavine now with covid lol. This is why that game should not have been played. Only a matter of time before we found out that the Bulls probably passed covid to several heat players. That is now 8 Bulls in health and safety protocols. With all the injuries the Heat are dealing with, the last thing they need is a covid outbreak as well

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavine now with covid lol. This is why that game should not have been played. Only a matter of time before we found out that the Bulls probably passed covid to several heat players. That is now 8 Bulls in health and safety protocols. With all the injuries the Heat are dealing with, the last thing they need is a covid outbreak as well
Damn bug is almost as bad as injuries...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? The players have infinitesimal risk of anything bad happening especially as they are vaccinated. We gotta stop shutting shit down for this virus. Get everyone vaccinated, wash your hands, wear masks in risky places, and stop worrying.
I mean, it was foolish to compare the original to the flu with all the death but are we getting to that point now? Seems like a ton of cases, but far far fewer deaths.

If I had been asked how many died of the flu before I knew what Covid was I'd have guess maybe 2-3K per year. Would never have guessed 40-60K. Total deaths rarely reported but are we in that range now with Covid?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn bug is almost as bad as injuries...

Silver better hope this doesn't end up with multiple covid positive cases because this was completely avoidable. Bulls should have been shutdown until we knew the spread was over. Guys been testing positive in chicago since Monday. He is putting other teams seasons in risk by not shutting them down for a few days. Same garbage happened last season. When the bulls go a day or 2 without any positive cases then let them play again

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cedi is on absolute fire.

Okoro is doing well too. He seems to be getting his footing on offense.
Could argue Okoro was our best overall player the last 2 games. Could mean nothing, but if the light just came on due to confidence building this team will be scary good.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the league had the bulls play miami with 2 players who tested positive last night....sweet

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to say-

I am not all in quite yet. Bulls were down guys. Twolves and Kings pretty much suck.

Once they can no longer sneak up on teams- they need to prove they can beat good teams. 42-40 would still be a huuuuuuuge improvement over last year. Way more than anyone could reasonably expect before the season started.
I get that but at this point 42-40 would be a little disappointing. With the tough schedule you mentioned we are 16-8 when Mobley plays.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are allowed to have their own opinion which is why i didn't debate with @Shanemansj13 or @WiggyRuss when they said they have Garland. It isn't a slam dunk one way or the other
That's fair...and even if Herro was 3rd that is pretty damn impressive for where he was picked.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like they took their foot off the gas and went into cruise control in the 2nd half. Wasn't expecting that.
Unexpected as was the first time it happened. Didn't seem like lack of effort. Shots just didn't fall for a good 5 minutes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Basketball always has been and always will be a game of runs. Run out to a big lead on a team and it's virtually guaranteed that they will make some kind of run back. Sometimes it happens because the team with the big lead takes their foot of the gas, sometimes it happens because the coach leaves his starters out longer hoping to give them additional rest, sometimes it happens because even bad NBA teams have some of the best players in the world and aren't going to stop playing just because they are trailing by a lot.
Is true it had not happened to the cavs yet but think that is because these are younger, hungrier players who have not tasted much success....and still care about the regular season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely possible, a long way to go.

I’m hoping Okoro can morph into a better offensive player with a shot. He has all the skils. Not sure about Thybulle, is his offensive game even improving?
thybulle and okoro have some similarities

though- like you said- i think okoro has more offensive upside and thybulle clearly has more defensive upside- thybulle is going to be one of the best defenders in the nba- if he is not already.

okoro is already a solid defender and he can get to be a great defender but there is work to be done.

i really wouldnt want to trade him for 2 years of levert.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it was foolish to compare the original to the flu with all the death but are we getting to that point now? Seems like a ton of cases, but far far fewer deaths.

If I had been asked how many died of the flu before I knew what Covid was I'd have guess maybe 2-3K per year. Would never have guessed 40-60K. Total deaths rarely reported but are we in that range now with Covid?

No.

But we would be if everyone who was able to got vaccinated.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could argue Okoro was our best overall player the last 2 games. Could mean nothing, but if the light just came on due to confidence building this team will be scary good.
He is gaining confidence. When he attacks he is like a mini Lebron with his physicality and ability to finish with both hands under control

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is gaining confidence. When he attacks he is like a mini Lebron with his physicality and ability to finish with both hands under control
just my opinion- but the Cavs will be at their best in another year or two or three

i wouldnt trade Okoro for LeVert when after next year LeVert is a FA and Okoro will be starting to enter his prime at that time.

This is a surprise and some early success for the Cavs--- but its crazy to think about- Garland is 21, Okoro 20, Mobley 20, Allen 23, Markkenen is 24, Cedi is 26

I dont want them to sacrifice the future to get to the playoffs this year.

in a couple years this could be a team that you dont want to fuck with. Dont mess that up.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way.

Iggy was an elite playmaker for a big wing. His basketball IQ is as high as literally anyone.

He might be able to match Iggy in terms of scoring, but not offensive impact.

Hell of a defender though.
Yeah I see Iggy as the ceiling for Thybulle offensively and so far I don’t see him reaching that. Still young though. People forget Iggy was pretty rough offensively at first.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Randle been a major disappointment this season