• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Ja obviously 1

not sure id give up on Zion yet

but id give Herro 4th after Ja, Zion and Garland.

Garland is leading a team, better stats, better all around game, etc. leadership.

Id absolutely have Herro as high as 4th though which is pretty amazing.
While I agree about Zion I just can’t put him on the list for playing virtually one season out of 2 1/2 total, he is injured all the time. Agree on Garland.
1. Ja
2. Garland
3. Herro

If Zion was healthy he could be #1

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but it’s the same effect. Zion’s body is breaking down bc of past injuries, bad work ethic, laziness and he is a fatty. Both had crazy amounts of talent

Well there's no doubt both have/had a crazy amount of talent. But Zion's weight isn't helping him. Maybe he could recover better carrying around fewer pounds?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree about Zion I just can’t put him on the list for playing virtually one season out of 2 1/2 total, he is injured all the time. Agree on Garland.
1. Ja
2. Garland
3. Herro

right

I agree. I still think Zion has a ton of value- prob. still more than Garland or Herro- but with these new injury concerns I think there is an argument now- where before this season started if the Cavs or Heat tried to get Zion for Herro or Garland no way the Pelicans take it.

The fact that Zion is hurt again--- and that Garland and Herro have only improved and taken that next step is really starting to make it a legitimate argument.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's no doubt both have/had a crazy amount of talent. But Zion's weight isn't helping him. Maybe he could recover better carrying around fewer pounds?
He got down to 250 in his 1st season I believe but he should have continued to lose weight. I believe the injuries and lack of mobility grew on him and he became lazy. Only way for success is to get to 230-240 imo

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ja
2. Garland
3. Herro

I do think that Garland deserves to be above Herro.

Garland is the starting point guard on a decent/solid team. The leader that is counted on every night.

Herro has been great- but he has guys like Butler, Lowry, Bam that take such a burden off him responsiblity wise and leadership wise that Garland has to carry every night.

Similar stat wise- both have their strengths- and both look like future stars once they mature and grow and continue to improve

but just because of the load that Garland has taken on his shoulders and the responsiblility- compared to Herro who is still coming off the bench most nights and has veterans who have made All Star teams around him- Id take Garland.

If Herro has a bad game he has a lot of guys that can pick him up. Garland- as the team leader and floor general- if he has a bad game chances are the Cavs are not going to win.

regardless- I am sure both the Cavs and Heat are extremely thrilled with their picks and both guys will be among the very best in their draft classes. Any team would be thrilled ot have either.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been a legit debate about who was better between him and kobe if he never got hurt
yah maybe. I do think that Wade's style of play- and what made him special- lent itself to injuries though. Kobe was more technically advanced.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah maybe. I do think that Wade's style of play- and what made him special- lent itself to injuries though. Kobe was more technically advanced.

Thats a really good way to describe the difference between.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nba should cancel heat/bulls if they truly care about the players