• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,530.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn refs curtailed the Rockets winning streak by giving the visiting Bucks 32 FT's (24-32)....
....while the home team only got 20...(11-20).
And if not for Boogie Cousins' 4 PF in just 4 Min of playing time, Houston might have even had less than those 20 FTA.

123 - 114 final.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn’t sure if Reaves could play at this level, I think he can.

He needs more minutes (not counting this game). Statistically, he's actually one of our better defensive players. And he can shoot. There's been plenty of times I'd rather have him out there than Ellington or Bradley

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Holiday is a redundant, uninspiring piece right now.

It's no coincidence that the Pacers have won three in a row with him in COVID protocols and Carlisle not feeling so obligated to play him.

As I've been saying all along, Oshae Brissett > Markieff so long as he's in Carlisle's trust.

I would absolutely trade Sabonis over Turner to free up a greater opportunity for him.
honestly if Pacers ever got healthy....

Brogdon
LeVert
Warren
Sabonis
Turner

is actually a damn solid starting 5

now losing McConnell- one of the best backup Pgs in the league sucks too

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron wanted Caruso to leave so he didn't have to pay the luxury tax?
Lebron wanted to lose Dudley to the Mavs as an assistant coach instead of hiring him as a Lakers assistant coach?
Lebron wanted to throw in a first round pick to the Wiz to obtain Westbrook?
Lebron wanted to hire Vogel instead of Lue?

So how is he pulling the strings, if he can't even pull the strings on these lesser things?

Jeannie has to pay the 90 Million to Russ if the he's a bust, not Lebron. I doubt she's letting Lebron make these final decisions without approval from multiple front office staff especially Pelinka. And as an owner you can't let the inmates run the asylum. If she's giving Lebron that much power than that's on her for being that stupid, not Lebron
Caruso was straight up not wanting to spend the money. Bad look.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Holiday is a redundant, uninspiring piece right now.

It's no coincidence that the Pacers have won three in a row with him in COVID protocols and Carlisle not feeling so obligated to play him.

As I've been saying all along, Oshae Brissett > Markieff so long as he's in Carlisle's trust.

I would absolutely trade Sabonis over Turner to free up a greater opportunity for him.
Duarte is gonna be a solid rotation piece too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is reporting that Lillard is being removed from any discussions that include him in potential Ben Simmons trade with the TrailBlazers. WTH? How can let it be known that they want to move Lillard and then tell the Sixers they don' want to move him for any Ben Simmons potential trades? Maybe that is why Lillard wants out of looeyville.

They think Lillard has a lot more value than Simmons right now.

They are correct.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go Lakers!

BOUGHT NOT BUILT!!! (And still hovering around .500...) :heh:

The Pacers are also bought not built. But that's different isn't it? LeBron already led the Lakers to a title. When's the last time the Pacers won it all?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to go with IT

He played against a prime MJ, Magic and Bird and walked away with two titles during that period

Thomas is also the only NBAer that beat Bird, Magic & MJ in the playoffs. My own top 5 PG list I have him # 3 all time. Only behind Magic & the Big O.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to go with IT

He played against a prime MJ, Magic and Bird and walked away with two titles during that period

IT got his titles before MJ figured out he needed teammates to win titles and when the Lakers were "aging out". Stocktons problem was having to go through the Showtime Lakers in the mid to late 80's and then MJ in the 90's.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas is also the only NBAer that beat Bird, Magic & MJ in the playoffs. My own top 5 PG list I have him # 3 all time. Only behind Magic & the Big O.

So you're just going to ignore Smush Parker because he was a former Laker?

season 4 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

But yeah, i'm with you too, Magic, Big O and IT