• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not my greatest stance but more likely a knee jerk reaction to you constantly sucking off everyone the Cavs have ever drafted or had on their roster. Mobley is clearly a better prospect right now.
will say that is fair, but if he's wrong can he use that type of reply to explain it away?

FYI, not sure I'd call you a homer like some are, but do think you've overhyped some of your players (as has msg....even more than you IMO)

My thoughts on Wiseman? sure, he might be a little hard on the guy but to this point he is far from proving him wrong....and, really, calling him Noel not a terrible comparison.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt htat high on Garland or Sexton at first.......especially Garland after his first year.
you and me both. Sexton only worried half a season as he really picked it up towards the end. Garland was pretty bad his entire rookie season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is season #4 since LeBron left.

In the grand scheme of things, thats prob. about right for the rebuild.

Its just good not to be Orlando or Sacramento or Minnesota that seem to be in an endless rebuild.
Man, anyone who thinks you are a huge homer needs to take note of that comment. For the rebuild we undertook I'd say 4 years is really quick if we make the playoffs with what this rebuild entailed...lost arguably the GOAT. Had few assets and no cap room for a while because of trying to win with Lebron. Not exactly a FA destination.

LA took 7 years to make playoffs....NY took 8......Philly took 6......Bulls in year 4. First 3 of those teams had a number of top 3 picks and multiple #1s. We finally got a pick higher than top 5.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that right now the Cavs are probably between the 7th and 10th best team in the East

Nets
Bucks
and maybe the Bulls

are the elite of the conference

I think the next tier is- or will be eventually:
Sixers
Heat
Celtics
Hawks

Sixers have some work to do- but have a big trade chip in their pocket to improve.

I think the next tier is pretty close talent wise
Hornets
Cavs
Wizards
Knicks
Pacers

its still so early- and the Pacers and Knicks will improve. Hard for me to decide if I think the Hornets or Cavs are better. Hornets are def. a more veteran team and Ball has a full year of growth already- I would prob say Horners right now, but not sure if thatll be the case later on.
This is fair....but I also think not a crazy notion to think if we stay healthy the Cavs can get a 5-6 seed.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did get them with no Giannis, too. will he be back by Monday?

Yea but missing Jimmy and Bam is bigger. Bucks still had their 2 and 3. We are without our 1 and 2. Shouldn't have got blown out by that much though but 2nd night of a B2B probably had something to do with that. This weekend still went better than i thought. Was thinking the big bad Pacers would dominate us as well.

Patiently waiting for the injury report to be released for tomorrow. Jimmy is needed this week. 3 big home games that we likely do not win if he isn't here. Memphis, Milwaukee, and Chicago

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fair....but I also think not a crazy notion to think if we stay healthy the Cavs can get a 5-6 seed.
Not crazy at all. Might be the biggest test of the year vs Utah then at Milwaukee back go back. Two of the best in the NBA.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will say that is fair, but if he's wrong can he use that type of reply to explain it away?

FYI, not sure I'd call you a homer like some are, but do think you've overhyped some of your players (as has msg....even more than you IMO)

My thoughts on Wiseman? sure, he might be a little hard on the guy but to this point he is far from proving him wrong....and, really, calling him Noel not a terrible comparison.
Where have I hyped Wiseman? Or any one who didn’t actually deserve some praise?

I’ve never claim star potential in any of these players. This year the only guy I was hyping up was Jordan Poole, who this far has deserved it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all non-Warrior are fans are just happy they didn’t take LaMelo but it didn’t make a whole lot of sense at the time. If they did take him, they likely wouldn’t have Poole. But still Steph, LaMelo and then eventually Klay :shocked: I mean cmon

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what…. did you just tell what to do knowing that is exactly what I do?

I don’t watch, and I told all of you this many times . if I did , I would have been banned from this board long ago…

I may come across a Knicks game while channel surfing and watch for a total of 3 minutes , you know I do not have the patience to watch a team blow leads nite after nite because there is no clear plan of what to do when your opponent fights back.

I do agree with all else that is said about this organization. It is an abyss of failure

No.

Simple question;

What is the point behind your suggestion to fire Thibs?

You are going to want the next coach fired too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really is though.

The 2 players are nothing alike.

Early in his career, Nerlens was a defensive ace with a very limited skill set offensively.

Wiseman has obvious offensive skills, the question is whether he can defend, rebound and understand his role well enough to use them in a meaningful way.

If Nerlens had Wiseman’s skills, he would have been a really good player.

I am not sure Wiggy could have picked a worse comparison to be honest.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Simple question;

What is the point behind your suggestion to fire Thibs?

You are going to want the next coach fired too.

I'd be interested to see what coach he thinks would do a better job than Thibs that the Knicks can actually get. That should be entertaining.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all non-Warrior are fans are just happy they didn’t take LaMelo but it didn’t make a whole lot of sense at the time. If they did take him, they likely wouldn’t have Poole. But still Steph, LaMelo and then eventually Klay :shocked: I mean cmon
Yes but how do you play them all? Does LaMelo have these numbers getting 25-30 minutes playing next to Klay and Curry? Wiseman fills a need, they already have players that do what LaMelo does. It's way too soon to judge and if the Ws win a title here, then the argument is over.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but how do you play them all? Does LaMelo have these numbers getting 25-30 minutes playing next to Klay and Curry? Wiseman fills a need, they already have players that do what LaMelo does. It's way too soon to judge and if the Ws win a title here, then the argument is over.
You could absolutely play them all as starters. LaMelo and Steph are unselfish. Klay will always fit the mold. All 3 can shoot. LaMelo could play the 1,2 or 3 but likely the 1/2 most

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I can’t remember if the DLo-Wiggins trade happened before or after the Wiseman selection but either way the Wiggins trade would be fine imo. Wiggins at the 4 and Green at the 5. LaMelo can do everything except defend but I think he can be a solid off the ball defender. LaMelo would absolutely fit Kerr’s system. He works on the defensive end too, just not a good defender at this point