• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a couple GS fans here. could have been msg. But I am fairly certain he thought those guys would be better than they have been.

You're fairly certain but not 100% sure. Nothing I say will change your mind on this topic and have no interest in keeping this going. So believe what ya wanna believe. Like I said though can't recall city or msg pimping up a player.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I hyped Wiseman? Or any one who didn’t actually deserve some praise?

I’ve never claim star potential in any of these players. This year the only guy I was hyping up was Jordan Poole, who this far has deserved it.
1638733118001.jpeg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you and me both. Sexton only worried half a season as he really picked it up towards the end. Garland was pretty bad his entire rookie season.
Sexton came into the league with real questions about his 3 pt. shooting, and his size.

He worked his ass off and really improved his 3 pt. shooting in a major way.

The most admirable thing about Sexton- besides his ability to get buckets at will--- is his work ethic and determination. No one works harder.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have hyped some draft picks/young guys in the past. Cannot think of names off hand but often were front court players.

Compared to others here, though, I would not call you a homer.
cough cough (Looney- McCaw)- for 2.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fair....but I also think not a crazy notion to think if we stay healthy the Cavs can get a 5-6 seed.
I mean its possible.

I think it would be hard to pass up any of Sixers, Heat, Hawks or Celtics. Hawks won a playoff series last year and have a very deep roster and are clearly trying to win now. If/when the Sixers trade Simmons they are going to add some really nice talent. The Heat have Butler/Bam/Lowry/Herro- which is really good- but I will say Butler seems to miss a lot of time- and while Herro has been great thus far - he seems to struggle when he has to carry the load- and now Bam is out for an extended period of time- Lowry obviously I think was overpaid on 3 years 90- but hes still a good player.

Maybe the Celtics implode. Tatum is a pretty elite player though. Brown is really good. Other than Smart though I am not impressed with the rest of that roster. But Tatum and Brown is a helluva combo.

Cavs are just so young. A lot of these guys havent played starters roles for 82 games. They will wear down at some point. Teams will adjust.

Its hard for me to think the Cavs can pass any of the Nets, Bucks, Bulls, Hawks, Celtics, Heat, Sixers THIS year. But we shall see. I hope I am wrong. If they stay healthy, Love continues to get his legs under him, Markkenen gets more and more comfortable- you never know.

Hornets have a solid team too. They are certainly no given. Knicks? ehhh....they need a trade. I would take Garland over Barrett right now without a second thought.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW back to the Rockets for Wall?
If I’m the Lakers I’m doing it.
If I am the Rockets, I’m not but there aren’t many options for Houston and you have Wall sitting on the bench. They could be forced to make a move especially if more pressure comes from Wall’s team
if the Lakers could sweeten it with some picks- and get another guy or two in it--- that would be very interesting actually.

I cant see the front office admitting the mistake on RW so quickly though. I think there pride will prevent that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder how this draft goes in a redraft. Morant goes 1 now. zion still 2 or does injury issue scare teams away? think Garland and Herro are 3-4 in that order, but could see it the other way. 5 might still be Barrett (guess could be 4 or 4). Maybe Keldon Johnson moves way up (sure wish we took him over Windler).
I said the same thing a few days ago if a re-draft occurred----- 3. Garland 4. Herro

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. They make close to the same amount. Not sure why the Lakers would want to trade one ball dominant guard who can't shoot for another ball dominant guard who can't shoot.
Wall is more of a distributor though. I dont think I would do it straight up since Wall has the injury concerns- but if you could get another guy out of it that would be solidly in the rotation- then I might consider it.

Would Eric Gordon help? salary consideration come up then though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark my words, at some point when he is ready to play Kyrie will just show up vaccinated as if nothing ever happened.
For a new team maybe. He is all about agendas and if one thing goes wrong he is like a high-maintenance girl with sky high tastes…wants to move on.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexton came into the league with real questions about his 3 pt. shooting, and his size.

He worked his ass off and really improved his 3 pt. shooting in a major way.

The most admirable thing about Sexton- besides his ability to get buckets at will--- is his work ethic and determination. No one works harder.
Heard Okoro is the same way...hope it pays off on his shot.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean its possible.

I think it would be hard to pass up any of Sixers, Heat, Hawks or Celtics. Hawks won a playoff series last year and have a very deep roster and are clearly trying to win now. If/when the Sixers trade Simmons they are going to add some really nice talent. The Heat have Butler/Bam/Lowry/Herro- which is really good- but I will say Butler seems to miss a lot of time- and while Herro has been great thus far - he seems to struggle when he has to carry the load- and now Bam is out for an extended period of time- Lowry obviously I think was overpaid on 3 years 90- but hes still a good player.

Maybe the Celtics implode. Tatum is a pretty elite player though. Brown is really good. Other than Smart though I am not impressed with the rest of that roster. But Tatum and Brown is a helluva combo.

Cavs are just so young. A lot of these guys havent played starters roles for 82 games. They will wear down at some point. Teams will adjust.

Its hard for me to think the Cavs can pass any of the Nets, Bucks, Bulls, Hawks, Celtics, Heat, Sixers THIS year. But we shall see. I hope I am wrong. If they stay healthy, Love continues to get his legs under him, Markkenen gets more and more comfortable- you never know.

Hornets have a solid team too. They are certainly no given. Knicks? ehhh....they need a trade. I would take Garland over Barrett right now without a second thought.
No doubt it's hard to believe it but might soon have to believe it. Especially if we could take 2 of next 3 (or even 1 but competitive in the others). 13-10 with an incredibly tough schedule. 13-6 when Mobley plays.

Could hit a wall, sure, but also could continue to improve.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cough cough (Looney- McCaw)- for 2.
Find a post where I ever said either of them would be more than role players and I’ll concede.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wall is more of a distributor though. I dont think I would do it straight up since Wall has the injury concerns- but if you could get another guy out of it that would be solidly in the rotation- then I might consider it.

Would Eric Gordon help? salary consideration come up then though.

It's still essentially the same guy and say what you want about Westbrook, but dude seems indestructible. lol

But yeah, if they could get another rotation guy who fills a need along with him, then they'd have to give it some real thought.

Gordon would definitely help. Don't think the money can work though.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a new team maybe. He is all about agendas and if one thing goes wrong he is like a high-maintenance girl with sky high tastes…wants to move on.
I don’t think I have seen a word about Kyrie asking to be traded. Have you?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think I have seen a word about Kyrie asking to be traded. Have you?
Rumors but either way it’s been 1/4 of the season and he refuses to play. It’s only a matter of time

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors but either way it’s been 1/4 of the season and he refuses to play. It’s only a matter of time
Yes but he is getting half pay anyway.