• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that right now the Cavs are probably between the 7th and 10th best team in the East

Nets
Bucks
and maybe the Bulls

are the elite of the conference

I think the next tier is- or will be eventually:
Sixers
Heat
Celtics
Hawks

Sixers have some work to do- but have a big trade chip in their pocket to improve.

I think the next tier is pretty close talent wise
Hornets
Cavs
Wizards
Knicks
Pacers

its still so early- and the Pacers and Knicks will improve. Hard for me to decide if I think the Hornets or Cavs are better. Hornets are def. a more veteran team and Ball has a full year of growth already- I would prob say Horners right now, but not sure if thatll be the case later on.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say Barrett has been better than I anticipated but if true, I was right about Barrett. Still, I think he has underproduced considering all the hype. Not sure what is going on this year but he isn’t playing well
He's not a good shooter

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Pastafazul here's some ammo for your I hate Thibs file
FIRE THIBS…

If I were him, I’d resign..

He’s a hard nosed coach who needs players that have a rough edge to their game ….

GM is responsible for this nonsense picking up 2 soft players knowing thibs is not an offensive minded coach…

Thibs has sold out cause he knows he’s a dyin breed In the NBA…. Never Broke Again

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRE THIBS…

If I were him, I’d resign..

He’s a hard nosed coach who needs players that have a rough edge to their game ….

GM is responsible for this nonsense picking up 2 soft players knowing thibs is not an offensive minded coach…

Thibs has sold out cause he knows he’s a dyin breed In the NBA…. Never Broke Again

And what is your end game?

If they did fire Thibs, you would be calling for his replacement’s head within a couple weeks.

You seriously just need to stop watching NBA if you can’t come to grips with the fact that the Knicks coach is not the reason the team hasn’t been a contender in 20 years.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they did fire Thibs, you would be calling for his replacement’s head within a couple weeks.

You seriously just need to stop watching NBA if you can’t come to grips with the fact that the Knicks coach is not the reason the team hasn’t been a contender in 20 years.

They've had the worst front office year in and out. Not one of the worst.. the absolute worst. If you can't build a contender in NYC you suck at your job.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW back to the Rockets for Wall?
If I’m the Lakers I’m doing it.
If I am the Rockets, I’m not but there aren’t many options for Houston and you have Wall sitting on the bench. They could be forced to make a move especially if more pressure comes from Wall’s team

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait what…. did you just tell what to do knowing that is exactly what I do?

I don’t watch, and I told all of you this many times . if I did , I would have been banned from this board long ago…

I may come across a Knicks game while channel surfing and watch for a total of 3 minutes , you know I do not have the patience to watch a team blow leads nite after nite because there is no clear plan of what to do when your opponent fights back.

I do agree with all else that is said about this organization. It is an abyss of failure

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have bird rights on Rubio. I remember when he was first traded to CLE I heard rumors he was not happy. Maybe they can get a little less than the $17M/year and work out a multi-year deal
Those were my exact thoughts and remember the rumors he wasn't happy after the deal. Might have changed with how we are playing but if he didn't want to spend the next few years in Cleveland I couldn't blame him, I guess, if location more important.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW back to the Rockets for Wall?
If I’m the Lakers I’m doing it.
If I am the Rockets, I’m not but there aren’t many options for Houston and you have Wall sitting on the bench. They could be forced to make a move especially if more pressure comes from Wall’s team

Can the Lakers take on Wall's absurd remaining contract? Don't follow team cap space.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If i draft you top 3 then by year 3 you better be playing at an AS level. He is the only one of the top 3 from his draft not playing that level when healthy
wonder how this draft goes in a redraft. Morant goes 1 now. zion still 2 or does injury issue scare teams away? think Garland and Herro are 3-4 in that order, but could see it the other way. 5 might still be Barrett (guess could be 4 or 4). Maybe Keldon Johnson moves way up (sure wish we took him over Windler).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the Lakers take on Wall's absurd remaining contract? Don't follow team cap space.

Probably. They make close to the same amount. Not sure why the Lakers would want to trade one ball dominant guard who can't shoot for another ball dominant guard who can't shoot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they traded RW for him, yes. Both are huge contracts

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha...first I've heard of this.

That's because Beal didn't call the Cavs a crappy team. He said they were a scrappy team.

Never believe anything wiggy says. He's more full of shit than a clogged toilet.

"Bradley Beal definitely said 'scrappy teams' when talking about the Cavs last night and his mic cut out on the feed." , news 5 Cleveland reporter Camryn Justice tweeted.