• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said at the time, I will say it again.

Keeping THT over Caruso was a terrible move for a team trying to win a title.

Terrible.

Caruso is exactly the type of role player they need.

Yeah, I get that they value THT. But he's a couple of years away from being able to contribute what Caruso could now and there is no guarantee that he can get there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly?

I am laughing at the notion that Phoenix is clearly better than Golden State.

That is very prisoner of the moment.

Golden State has been every bit as good as Phoenix to start the season AND they have played 0 games with their 2nd best player who is due back soon.

I don’t know what will happen if these 2 teams meet in the playoffs. Should be a great series.

But if I had to make a bet today it would be on GS.
Right now, before the Booker injury they were the best team. Not considerably but the point he was making was GS the best team giving no reasons at all. Booker is extremely important and if Bridges is out he is a big part of the defense. Things can definitely change over the course of a season.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, before the Booker injury they were the best team. Not considerably but the point he was making was GS the best team giving no reasons at all. Booker is extremely important and if Bridges is out he is a big part of the defense. Things can definitely change over the course of a season.
Link?

Here are some reasons one could argue GS is at least as good as any other team:

1. Best record
2. By far the best point differential, in record setting territory
3. Best defense
4. Second best offense
5. Still missing very good players
6. Back to their ball movement/30+ assists formula

But sure, there's no reason to think the Warriors might be as good as any other team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link?

Here are some reasons one could argue GS is at least as good as any other team:

1. Best record
2. By far the best point differential, in record setting territory
3. Best defense
4. Second best offense
5. Still missing very good players
6. Back to their ball movement/30+ assists formula

But sure, there's no reason to think the Warriors might be as good as any other team.

Guess who is 2nd in point differential

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes.
Knicks with another lackluster performance earlier today.
The losses are starting to pile up on the reg now unfortunately.
I think Thibs' decision to completely keep Kemba out of the rotation was a bit premature, reactionary, and overly hasty.
In other words....Walker wasn't the problem. The lack of creativity on both ends is problematic...and that's on the HC.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who is 2nd in point differential
The Jazz, which is one reason why they are the 3rd best team in the West and one reason why the West is equal to the East. Of course, 2nd place is 26% below the Warriors, who are no worse than any other team in the league no matter what Shane keeps crying about.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I'm not quitting on wiseman like @WiggyRuss but it is way too early to consider him a "very good player"

At this point, he should be considered as a role player until proven otherwise.
Role player in exactly the role they need (big man), still hasn't played and the Ws look pretty good.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say Barrett has been better than I anticipated but if true, I was right about Barrett. Still, I think he has underproduced considering all the hype. Not sure what is going on this year but he isn’t playing well

Yep. If i draft you top 3 then by year 3 you better be playing at an AS level. He is the only one of the top 3 from his draft not playing that level when healthy

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Russ' heart and motor could be put in ADs body, he could damn near win the title by himself. lol

Agree. Thats why I think the plan all along has been to make some tweaks later in the season. As I have said, this team was never going to be any better than average on defense. Even at 100% full strength. It will be interesting to see what tweaks are made, assuming they are able to make any.

lol

No. It looks like the Lakers want him to only go "full Russ" when Lebron is out, play more under control when Lebron is running the offense and let the offense ''come to him'' instead of forcing things. He's still trying to adjust to that and Lebron missing as much time as he has, hasn't helped. He's actually had a couple of games with Lebron that I thought were about perfect for when Lebron is playing. He had about 17-20 points, 6 or 7 assists, 6 or 7 rebounds and most important...only a couple of turnovers.
Yep.

All this.

On a high note, the Melo and Monk pickups have been A+.

Jordan, Bazemore :noidea:.

It's not like you broke the bank to get them.

There are always a few Guys that can help on the buyout market every year.