• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...barely.
The game wasn't decided until very late in the 4th....and it was the 1st of a b2b.
Now they have to play the Bulls in Chicago on Sunday...where they'll probably get stomped.

Knicks starters been looking really bad. Thibs should probably shake the rotation up

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks starters been looking really bad. Thibs should probably shake the rotation up
Lots of people are saying that...but he's a stickler, and can be stubborn at times. We'll see.
They'll hopefully figure things out soon. They're just about where I thought they'd be after only16 games in.
I thought they'd be around .500 or a little better after 20 games. They can still be at that mark during the next 4 games.
10-10, or 11-9 would be fine. Then we'll see what the FO does to address certain needs thereafter.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers just too undermanned. Maxey with another monster game. 26 points. 8 assists. no turnovers. When Embiid comes back this team will be fun to watch.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers just too undermanned. Maxey with another monster game. 26 points. 8 assists. no turnovers. When Embiid comes back this team will be fun to watch.
But will he stay back? :noidea:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But will he stay back? :noidea:

Who knows? Embiid seems to be one of those guys that is injury prone but also gets weird rando injuries like a teammate hitting his orbital socket or Covid or 3 weeks.

Hopefully he wasn't too banged up from Covid. He was vaxxed so I would hope not.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that will justify that contract would be if Miami wins another title between now and then. Good luck.

Thank you. Definitely beats being in the play-in game or being eliminated in round 1 for another 4+ years

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess bringing in the championship experience of Kuzma and KCP really is huge.

Dinwiddie was a huge get for this team.

And then trading Russ for a lot of depth was brilliant.

This team is a lot better than I thought they would be. Pretty good chance to win a playoff series. Probably not good enough to beat any of the real contenders in the playoffs though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that will justify that contract would be if Miami wins another title between now and then. Good luck.

You really pick some strange players to crusade on.

Jimmy Butler is a top 10 player in the NBA. He is worth a max contract. Might it get tough at the back end?

For sure.

But he was always going to get that deal. He has already led Miami to the Finals once and the Heat look like a legit contender to win the East this year too.

So even if he falls off a cliff and is among the worst contracts in basketball for his final year, the Heat got plenty of value out of this contract.

As they did PJ Tucker.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not talking stats man. That is why I clearly said I don’t care about the stats.

The conversation was about what version of LeBron James was the very best version. Not about what year he had the best stats.

You keep bringing it back to that. That isn’t what the conversation was about.

Well I was talking about stats. I made that perfectly clear. You days later sill have an issue with that, and that's on you. All I've said from the very beginning is LeBron's had some years offensively that were comparable to his prime in Miami. You wanna disagree with that. But his career numbers say otherwise.

And to show how stubborn you're being about everything you convinced yourself that the stats I listed were all from Cleveland. And don't forget you incorrectly tried to claim I've switched the topic up.

So gonna ask you again to provide the proof that I've been talking about anything other than comparing some of LeBron's offensive seasons during his career. Come on, back up what you've accused me of. Why haven't you done that?

Three days later and you're still trying to take what I was originally talking about and change the topic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games ahead of #7 at the moment…

lol they have the perfect recipe for a top team in basketball. Dominant at home (6-1) and .500 or better on the road (currently 5-5)

Basically that going to get you 53+ wins if they keep that up.

For example, go 31-10 at home 23-18 on the road. That's 54 win right there

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really pick some strange players to crusade on.

Jimmy Butler is a top 10 player in the NBA. He is worth a max contract. Might it get tough at the back end?

For sure.

But he was always going to get that deal. He has already led Miami to the Finals once and the Heat look like a legit contender to win the East this year too.

So even if he falls off a cliff and is among the worst contracts in basketball for his final year, the Heat got plenty of value out of this contract.

As they did PJ Tucker.
Be that as it may, it was still strange timing coming off a first round sweep. You just get the sense that he himself manipulated that contract…

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be that as it may, it was still strange timing coming off a first round sweep. You just get the sense that he himself manipulated that contract…

What does that even mean?

Do you think he is going to ask for less than a max?

Who does that?

His contract reflects his value.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was talking about stats. I made that perfectly clear. You days later sill have an issue with that, and that's on you. All I've said from the very beginning is LeBron's had some years offensively that were comparable to his prime in Miami. You wanna disagree with that. But his career numbers say otherwise.

And to show how stubborn you're being about everything you convinced yourself that the stats I listed were all from Cleveland. And don't forget you incorrectly tried to claim I've switched the topic up.

So gonna ask you again to provide the proof that I've been talking about anything other than comparing some of LeBron's offensive seasons during his career. Come on, back up what you've accused me of. Why haven't you done that?

Three days later and you're still trying to take what I was originally talking about and change the topic.

For the last damn time. I never thought your stats were from Cleveland only. Never.

You clearly said 1 was from LA.

I wasn’t talking about that year.

Until you can move on from that, we have nothing further to discuss here.

And that is the problem. You are talking about oranges and I am talking about apples. I don’t really care if you are talking about offense only, because that wasn’t what @bksballer89 was talking about and you were arguing with him.

I came in agreeing with him.