• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, they don't effect FT's.....LOL.

Never said they didn't you idiot. I said that they don't prevent a top player like AD from getting to the line at all

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously no LA year was his best season. Didn’t think I even needed to talk about that.

And if you aren’t arguing that the 2nd stint in Cleveland was better than Miami, then what exactly is your point in bringing up these numbers?

Yesterday you were convinced the numbers I posted were all from Cleveland. You were wrong. <---pay attention to that fact

And why did I post those numbers? To show he had damn good seasons that were equal to what he did in Miami. It seems that you're incapable of comparing individual seasons.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday you were convinced the numbers I posted were all from Cleveland. You were wrong. <---pay attention to that fact

And why did I post those numbers? To show he had damn good seasons that were equal to what he did in Miami. It seems that you're incapable of comparing individual seasons.

I was not convinced of that at all. I left out LA because it is obvious to anyone with eyes that LA LeBron was not the best version. Didn’t think I even needed to discuss it.

And of course he had great seasons in Cleveland and LA. He is a top 2 player of all time. You don’t get to that level without like 15 superlative seasons.

Now it looks like you are trying to change the story here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not convinced of that at all. I left out LA because it is obvious to anyone with eyes that LA LeBron was not the best version. Didn’t think I even needed to discuss it.

And of course he had great seasons in Cleveland and LA. He is a top 2 player of all time. You don’t get to that level without like 15 superlative seasons.

You are wasting your time

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if you would have taken the time to look LeBron's stats up you would have noticed they weren't all from Cleveland. You assumed they were, but that's incorrect.

One more time since you choose to ignore what I've been saying. All I was doing was listing some examples of seasons (offensive obviously since that's all I listed) that were comparable to when he was at his peak in Miami.

What I said wasn't incorrect.

How have I changed my story? I keep saying the same thing that you keep ignoring.

Saying I changed my story simply because you don't agree with me. You know damn well I haven't changed up what I've been saying. But nice try.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you would have taken the time to look LeBron's stats up you would have noticed they weren't all from Cleveland. You assumed they were, but that's incorrect.

One more time since you choose to ignore what I've been saying. All I was doing was listing some examples of seasons (offensive obviously since that's all I listed) that were comparable to when he was at his peak in Miami.

What I said wasn't incorrect.

How have I changed my story? I keep saying the same thing that you keep ignoring.

Saying I changed my story simply because you don't agree with me. You know damn well I haven't changed up what I've been saying. But nice try.

Last time. I made no such assumption.

I talked about Cleveland because the LA stats should be obvious to anyone with eyes.

Stop making assumptions about what I know based on your interpretation of my post.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time. I made no such assumption. <---- bullshit (you claimed those stats were all from Cleveland, wrong)

I talked about Cleveland because the LA stats should be obvious to anyone with eyes.

Stop making assumptions about what I know based on your interpretation of my post.

Wait a minute. You say his stats in LA "should be obvious to anyone with eyes". Yet they weren't to you. And where exactly have I changed up what I've been saying, what you accused me of that in comment # 3306? If you can't back you what you've accused my of you're simply a liar.

I haven't made any assumptions. You on the other hand made an incorrect assumption. Something you won't or can't acknowledge.

AD2022MVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't playing good anything. They won't ever be a great defensive team with the roster they have. Nunn and Ariza will help a bit*, but not enough to elevate them to being good. At least not as good as the ones in the past. The 2020 title team won because of great defense but so-so offense. The defense is part of the reason why I keep ragging on Vogel and the shit offense so much. You're not going to be able to rely on defense to win with this team. You're gonna have to actually run a functional offense with people in motion, moving around and cutting. They did that in the 1st quarter and looked good. They stopped after the 1st. Every damn possession was iso or two man with people just standing around literally doing nothing. It is awful.

They need to hire an outside offensive coordinator type. That's suppose to be Fizdale's role right now but Fizdale fucking sucks ass as a coach. It's why if they fire Vogel and promote from within, they're still gonna suck ass because Fizdale sucks ass. They need outside help.

*Sidenote. They should have never let Kieff walk. DeAndre Jordan is useless next to AD. Kieff is a much better fit at the 4 with AD at 5. He can rebound and defend better without clogging up everything.

Never understood why we couldn't have kept Kieff. He is only making 2.6M with the Heat. Hard to understand how we couldn't match that are given more. He's a bargain for his defense, toughness and respectable 3 point shooting. And the Lakers desperately need a stretch 4 who is a tough defender. Pelinka needs to go, why does being Kobe's agent qualify him to be GM anyway.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics have had a struggling offense all season and were without two of their most efficient offensive players (Brown and RWIII) last night.

They dismantled the Lakers.

Now, I'd love to believe that the reason is because Boston has turned a corner... but I think L.A.'s defense is just that bad.

In particular, Malik Monk has no business trying to defend professional athletes.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In his follow up tweet he's talking about taking inventory of who needs to go by the deadline, but they've got like no moveable pieces. Lebron and AD aren't going anywhere. Trade Russ? Who the hell is taking that contract so NOPE. Everyone else is on low figure deals so you're not getting anything back for that either.

Hillbilly Kobe has looked good in limited minutes so when he gets back healthy, they should play him more. And Nunn and Ariza need to get back asap and take all of Rondo and Bradley's minutes. But that's basically all they can do roster wise. Maybe hope they can get something useful in the buyout market in Feb.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have reffed basketball. It is very difficult.

I am just relaying what a friend told me who has done both at a high level.

I know a couple other people who ref both at the high school level and I have never heard anyone say that football is harder.

Not saying football is easy, just not as difficult as basketball.
My comments are not designed to say reffing bball is easy....just think football is harder.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the answer to that.....LOL.
Seems you don't.....I suspect you've never played in the NBA so good to know you'll be done offering opinions on their players as will all here who have not made it that far?

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. You say his stats in LA "should be obvious to anyone with eyes". Yet they weren't to you. And where exactly have I changed up what I've been saying, what you accused me of that in comment # 3306? If you can't back you what you've accused my of you're simply a liar.

I haven't made any assumptions. You on the other hand made an incorrect assumption. Something you won't or can't acknowledge.

His arguments don't even make any sense

First he argues that Lebrons numbers were up in CLE because he had to do more

Out of the 8 years, 4 on each team there was only 1 year a player led in PER other than Lebron in the playoffs. That was Kyrie

Kyrie Irving averaged more points on a better TS % (22.75 vs 21.95) than Dwade in the comparable 4 year stretches. Also Kyrie has a higher win share/48 for his career vs Wade. Kyrie is much better than he gets credit...All well beating a team that was considerably better than any of the teams MIA faced.

Lebron was about just as good in Miami as in CLE, the real difference really came down to the finals competition. They both made 4 finals with slightly different results, and it all came down to the competition.