• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember a little over a week ago when your Heat shot 37% from the field & 25 from downtown in the first half (Nuggets game)? You blamed the refs.

Never said the refs is the reason why the Heat were losing. I said they were bad but the Heat also played very sloppy. Nothing in my comment suggested the refs were the reason Miami was down at the end of 1.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami playing sloppy but this been a poorly officiated game from the start

This was my comment after the 1st when it was still a somewhat close game

Don't get why Miami bother showing up to Denver every year. Just forfeit this game next season. Team always kick our ass in Denver.

This was my comment before the end of the 1st half but somehow i blamed the refs for Denver winning that game

As @WiggyRuss always say you bring absolutely nothing to this board.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true every time any team adds a bunch of new players, or adds another star level player (the Lakers did both). No one said they were a good team right now and anyone who knows basketball (or team sports in general) wouldn't expect them to be a good team right now.

Honestly, given how long Lebron and others have been out and the number of new faces...I'm actually surprised that they're .500 right now. That's about 2 games better than I thought.
Like I said before - I was quite happy with 5-5 and and if they make it to 40 and are still at 50% - I am going to be satisfied - my emotions want to panic - but common sense and past history tells me they can still do this - 42 games give or take is plenty of time to get it done - I mentioned that they are not a good team because of the bullshit excuses I keep hearing - like the referees had it out for Davis - Davis lost his shoe and got mad and said something to the referee when he already had a technical - He has to be smarter than that. The rest of the players need to worker harder and focus better

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most ppl would agree the best version of lebron was his Miami years.

I clearly stated "Miami is getting the best version of these guys"

That is not a 1 on 1 comparison. You're just not that smart if you took that as me comparing Jimmy vs Lebron.

There is a reason you are the only one who took it that way.

A 1 on 1 comparison would be if I said Miami version of Jimmy is better than Miami version of Lebron. God you are really dumb

Whatever you say you jackass homer. You really have turned into wiggy 2.0. Not nearly as bad as him. But you suffer from homeritis just like him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said the refs is the reason why the Heat were losing. I said they were bad but the Heat also played very sloppy. Nothing in my comment suggested the refs were the reason Miami was down at the end of 1.

Read comment # 3017. I'm not the only one saying you blame the refs when your team plays badly. You're such a clown.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was my comment after the 1st when it was still a somewhat close game

This was my comment before the end of the 1st half but somehow i blamed the refs for Denver winning that game

As @WiggyRuss always say you bring absolutely nothing to this board.
Whatever you say you jackass homer. You really have turned into wiggy 2.0. Not nearly as bad as him. But you suffer from homeritis just like him.
C'mon, guys....

Bring it in!

You too, @WiggyRuss .

R.c538c97949e04373f23f7b06e07245ee

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned that they are not a good team because of the bullshit excuses I keep hearing - like the referees had it out for Davis Davis lost his shoe and got mad and said something to the referee when he already had a technical - He has to be smarter than that. The rest of the players need to worker harder and focus better

I agree that the refs didn't "have it out for AD", but the ref also didn't exactly follow "protocol". Typically, in a situation like that, the ref will wait to give the ball to start play until the player has gotten his shoe back on. I don't think they have to, but it's something that's always done.

In this case, it wasn't. The ref put the ball in play before AD got his shoe back on and AD said something. Maybe AD said "the magic word" a that's what got him tossed (which would be on AD), but the whole thing got started because the ref didn't follow "protocol".

That's not a "adjust to how the game is called. That's the ref doing something that's out of the norm.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3of the top 5 are Miami lebron. This was before he won the title with the lakers so 2020 lebron probably replace one but point remains the same. Miami Bron was the best bron just like Miami Jimmy likely ends as the best Jimmy

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the refs didn't "have it out for AD", but the ref also didn't exactly follow "protocol". Typically, in a situation like that, the ref will wait to give the ball to start play until the player has gotten his shoe back on. I don't think they have to, but it's something that's always done.

In this case, it wasn't. The ref put the ball in play before AD got his shoe back on and AD said something. Maybe AD said "the magic word" a that's what got him tossed (which would be on AD), but the whole thing got started because the ref didn't follow "protocol".

That's not a "adjust to how the game is called. That's the ref doing something that's out of the norm.
No, but there is no rule for when a player loses his shoe - most refs will give the player a minute to get his shoe on - This guy didn't - Yes the ref was a prick - but when you already have one technical - you have to remember that the ref's are going to be trigger happy - it's the same thing when your wife is pissed at you for something - you leave her alone for awhile and do something else.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Both guys operate as wings and have an outside game. That clears the lane for a guy like Maxey to work or give some shooting around Embiid. Hield is a backup for a reason. His only value comes in him knocking down shots. He is a below-average defender and he can't get anything off the dribble. I like Halliburton but I doubt Sac parts with him. Bagley is just another over-rated, over-drafted Dookie. Do. Not. Want.
Any deal with Sacramento would pretty much have to include Bagley as a salary filler, who is essentially on an expiring contract. You could always buy him out or flip him to another team.

If I’m the Kings I ain’t offering Barnes. His pedigree is simply too valuable given Simmons’ fading trade value. Again, I would simply leave my above offer on the table until the deadline passes and dare some other team to top it…

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any deal with Sacramento would pretty much have to include Bagley as a salary filler, who is essentially on an expiring contract. You could always buy him out or flip him to another team.

If I’m the Kings I ain’t offering Barnes. His pedigree is simply too valuable given Simmons’ fading trade value. Again, I would simply leave my above offer on the table until the deadline passes and dare some other team to top it…
Sixers have no value for an expiring contract of a player nobody wants. They’re already capped out

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's wrong kid, don't like the fact I called you out for being a stupid homer? You've been doing this for more than a year. If you don't like being called out there's a very simple solution. Stop saying stupid things about the teams your root for. And it's not like you're just overly homeristic with the Heat. You went all homer on Jameis earlier this season.

Even though I pointed out that he's had more than one season with turnover issues, I posted the numbers, you still tried to argue about it. Saying it was only the 2019 season where turnovers were an issue. Can't wait until baseball starts. Then you can blame the ump for everything.

Homer on! It's becoming your specialty.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to compare Butler to LeBron. Thanks for the laugh. Let's say Jimmy finishes the season averaging 24/6/6. That would be the first time in his career he would do that.

LeBron on the other hand has averaged at least 24/6/6 seventeen times. Bulter shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with him.
They aren't even close to the same.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. And that's not a knock on Butler. He's a damn good player & I like his game. But he shouldn't be mentioned with LeBron.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. And that's not a knock on Butler. He's a damn good player & I like his game. But he shouldn't be mentioned with LeBron.

Not sure what I'm missing.

Didn't look to like he was making a comparison between them.

Looked to me like he was commenting on the Heat getting the best version of Lebron that we've seen and what will likely be the best version of Butler.

Lebron could be debated...up to this point, Butler really can't.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what I'm missing.

Didn't look to like he was making a comparison between them.

Looked to me like he was commenting on the Heat getting the best version of Lebron that we've seen and what will likely be the best version of Butler.

Lebron could be debated...up to this point, Butler really can't.

Bingo. Was never comparing bron to jimmy