• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is early but Jimmy Butler is having the best year of his career. Just like with Bron, Miami is getting the best version of these guys.

Jimmy is at 24,6, & 6 on 53% shooting

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think a good team learns to adjust their game to how the referees are calling the game which includes keeping your mouth shut when it's wise. It's time to realize that the Lakers trading for Westbrook was a mistake and the Lakers gave up too many young and valuable assets like Caruso. Held from Sacramento would have been much better than Westbrook who has been traded three times recently. While the Lakers might get it together, They are not a good team at all.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think a good team learns to adjust their game to how the referees are calling the game which includes keeping your mouth shut when it's wise. It's time to realize that the Lakers trading for Westbrook was a mistake and the Lakers gave up too many young and valuable assets like Caruso. Held from Sacramento would have been much better than Westbrook who has been traded three times recently. While the Lakers might get it together, They are not a good team at all.

We're not going to know how good this team will be until about Christmas. Westbrooks first couple of months in both Houston and Washington...he was pretty bad for the first couple of months, then played a lot better as the season went on. Heck he about singlehandedly got the Wiz to the playoffs.

Lebron made it work with Kyrie and D-Wade who were also bad fits for him. Westbrook will be his toughest challenge because he's a worse fit than those 2 were and he doesn't shoot as well, but I think we can trust Lebron to figure it out.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldridge is so much better but he was guarding by Ed Davis or Kevin Love. Both awful defenders.

Speaking of Kevin Love. Wish guys would come back so he is limited to 15 mins or less, he is pretty bad
Might be but 11 and 9 in 21 min. coming off Covid?

No doubt need LM and Allen to have much of a shot tonight.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not going to know how good this team will be until about Christmas. Westbrooks first couple of months in both Houston and Washington...he was pretty bad for the first couple of months, then played a lot better as the season went on. Heck he about singlehandedly got the Wiz to the playoffs.

Lebron made it work with Kyrie and D-Wade who were also bad fits for him. Westbrook will be his toughest challenge because he's a worse fit than those 2 were and he doesn't shoot as well, but I think we can trust Lebron to figure it out.
They might and they might not. The Spurs had some similar problems with a few years with very good players that never did fit in. The Lakers had a really good team, that didn't make the playoffs due to injuries and instead of making some adjustments, they blew it up instead with mostly old players. I expected them to go 5 and 5 from the beginning, And now will be happy if they make it to 20 and 20 in the first half. They will still have plenty of time making a hard run, but right now they are not a good team. I personally don't like Carmelo Anthony who seems to make teams worse even though he has really played great this year. We also have to consider the age of these players. I think its like about the only thing I ever heard Charles Barkley say that made sense. Father time is undefeated and if they play long enough, their bodies will start falling apart. The Lakers are now at risk with mostly older players and very little youth to build around in the future. They are going to have to be very creative. The good news is Jim Buss is gone, and Jeannie Buss is very smart not to mention a really hot body

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ship sailed. Any Sac deal with Philly needs to have Harrison Barnes as a center piece. And no Bagley. He has no role on the Kings, he definitely has no role on the Sixers with Tobias Harris and Georges Niang at the 4 backing him up.
Your team is digging it’s own grave by letting him sit. Been there done that with Artest.

My previous post might be the best offer you’re going to get at this point, unless the Pelicans get desperate enough to offer Ingram.

And do you really want Tobias Harris and Harrison Barnes in the same lineup anyway considering they’re both power forwards?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is early but Jimmy Butler is having the best year of his career. Just like with Bron, Miami is getting the best version of these guys.

Trying to compare Butler to LeBron. Thanks for the laugh. Let's say Jimmy finishes the season averaging 24/6/6. That would be the first time in his career he would do that.

LeBron on the other hand has averaged at least 24/6/6 seventeen times. Bulter shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with him.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team is digging it’s own grave by letting him sit. Been there done that with Artest.

My previous post might be the best offer you’re going to get at this point, unless the Pelicans get desperate enough to offer Ingram.

And do you really want Tobias Harris and Harrison Barnes in the same lineup anyway considering they’re both power forwards?
Yep. Both guys operate as wings and have an outside game. That clears the lane for a guy like Maxey to work or give some shooting around Embiid. Hield is a backup for a reason. His only value comes in him knocking down shots. He is a below-average defender and he can't get anything off the dribble. I like Halliburton but I doubt Sac parts with him. Bagley is just another over-rated, over-drafted Dookie. Do. Not. Want.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched your Pacers recently. Can't tell if they're built or bought. Which one is it?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trying to compare Butler to LeBron. Thanks for the laugh. Let's say Jimmy finishes the season averaging 24/6/6. That would be the first time in his career he would do that.

LeBron on the other hand has averaged at least 24/6/6 seventeen times. Bulter shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with him.

You missed the point. Wasn't comparing the 2 directly

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Miami get the best version of players and somehow you took that as im comparing Lebron to Jimmy?

There is no hope for some ppl on here

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might and they might not.

That's true every time any team adds a bunch of new players, or adds another star level player (the Lakers did both). No one said they were a good team right now and anyone who knows basketball (or team sports in general) wouldn't expect them to be a good team right now.

Honestly, given how long Lebron and others have been out and the number of new faces...I'm actually surprised that they're .500 right now. That's about 2 games better than I thought.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the point. Wasn't comparing the 2 directly

Then what exactly were you saying in this comment when you directly compared the two?

LeBron's best stats year(s) wasn't in Miami. By the #'s his best year with the Heat was '12-'13 when he averaged 26.8/8.0/7.3. These seasons were all better statistically.

2007-08: 30.0/7.9/7.2

2016-17: 26.4/8.6/8.7

2017-18: 27.5/8.6/9.1

2018-19: 27.4/8.5/8.3

Stop being such a homer and I'll stop questioning what you say. Remember a little over a week ago when your Heat shot 37% from the field & 25 from downtown in the first half (Nuggets game)? You blamed the refs. Gotta admit though when you did that it was hilarious. It ranked right up there with you saying Riley's dumbass asterisk comment was taken outta context.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what exactly were you saying in this comment when you directly compared the two?

LeBron's best stats year(s) wasn't in Miami. By the #'s his best year with the Heat was '12-'13 when he averaged 26.8/8.0/7.3. These seasons were all better statistically.

2007-08: 30.0/7.9/7.2

2016-17: 26.4/8.6/8.7

2017-18: 27.5/8.6/9.1

2018-19: 27.4/8.5/8.3

Stop being such a homer and I'll stop questioning what you say. Remember a little over a week ago when your Heat shot 37% from the field & 25 from downtown in the first half (Nuggets game)? You blamed the refs. Gotta admit though when you did that it was hilarious. It ranked right up there with you saying Riley's dumbass asterisk comment was taken outta context.

Most ppl would agree the best version of lebron was his Miami years.

I clearly stated "Miami is getting the best version of these guys"

That is not a 1 on 1 comparison. You're just not that smart if you took that as me comparing Jimmy vs Lebron.

There is a reason you are the only one who took it that way.

A 1 on 1 comparison would be if I said Miami version of Jimmy is better than Miami version of Lebron. God you are really dumb

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said anything about Miami. You bitch about the refs in literally every game you watch. You're beyond a Celtics fan level ref bitcher.

AD picking and choosing when to be aggressive doesn't mean that he is the reason he didn't get any free throws...especially when they shot 12 as a team.

The only thing that's not a secret is you bitching an crying about the refs.

The Lakers have a lot of mouths to feed, don't have everyone healthy, have a lot of new faces and are trying to get rotations worked out and figure out how everyone fits. When he gets back, there will even be games where Lebron will be less aggressive than normal.
This