• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not expect this. Another media led award as with Smart

This one was recency bias. At the same time, this was a nice set of rookies that performed well. The early Mobley love revolved around where he had positioned his team (3 or 4 seed). But they completely fell apart and that big tie breaker was no longer a condition after they closed with like a 9-20 finish or something like that including the 2 play in loses (yes I know vote came before those games).

I got burnt. $25 ticket to win $230 placed in November. FanDuel didn’t offer me a single cash out on my +920 play even when the odds got to like -750/-800 odds for him to win. I knew he was gonna get overtaken so I was dying to get a cash out. That’s what I get for betting on Cleveland sports.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one was recency bias. At the same time, this was a nice set of rookies that performed well. The early Mobley love revolved around where he had positioned his team (3 or 4 seed). But they completely fell apart and that big tie breaker was no longer a condition after they closed with like a 9-20 finish or something like that including the 2 play in loses (yes I know vote came before those games).

I got burnt. $25 ticket to win $230 placed in November. FanDuel didn’t offer me a single cash out on my +920 play even when the odds got to like -750/-800 odds for him to win. I knew he was gonna get overtaken so I was dying to get a cash out. That’s what I get for betting on Cleveland sports.
still thought he'd win but no doubt Barnes a solid choice. If memory serves Toronto was definitely ridiculed some for not taking Suggs.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still thought he'd win but no doubt Barnes a solid choice. If memory serves Toronto was definitely ridiculed some for not taking Suggs.
Ironically, Suggs was out performed on this vote by another teammate of his in Wagner

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also haven’t changed my mind about Mobley has biggest upside in that draft. I’m including Cade and Scottie who I love. I just think Mobley can be a top 3 player in the league. Will he be? Up to him and luck. But kid is a unicorn

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because Embiid doesn’t shove a guy in the back when he’s not looking like an abject pussy.

Remember when Embiid cried to the media like a lil bitch and said nobody likes him? That was funny.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also haven’t changed my mind about Mobley has biggest upside in that draft. I’m including Cade and Scottie who I love. I just think Mobley can be a top 3 player in the league. Will he be? Up to him and luck. But kid is a unicorn
Biased, but I think I'd take him in a redraft for us if we had the top pick.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever left Mobley off that ballot should lose voting privileges

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont "hate" LeBron. <-- I just think he has no loyalty to anyone

ill root for him big time if he is on my team- if he is not - ill boo him all day long

as i have said time and time again- LeBron didnt come back to Cleveland because of the fans- he came back for his own legacy. I am not going to support him when he is not playing for my team. Thats not every player in the league- but thats certainly lebron

and Kyrie? ripped on Cleveland fans out of the door---- after - during a CHAMPIONSHIP run- didnt talk to his teammates for weeks at a time and just played. Hes an ass.

I dont hate- and in fact root for Lindor- I rooted for CC when he went to the Brewers. I liked Cliff Lee when he went to the Phillies.

Total bullshit. You got pissed when he broke your heart and left the Cavs for a second time. You even said he was past his prime.

You also said LeBron's legacy is ruined because he didn't get an injured Lakers squad to the playoffs his first year in Los Angeles.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, Suggs was out performed on this vote by another teammate of his in Wagner
Mentioned it in the Philly thread, Hoopshype poll called this for Mobley.

Maybe they have MVP wrong as well?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJJ is Mobley's floor .....imo