• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading him for Mobley and Garland would make Wiggy'shead explode. Pretty sure I can get strong enough weed to get Gilbert and his GM to go along with it.
I mean realistically what would it take? Off limits Garland, Mobley and Allen.

If Sexton was the main piece would LA be up for it. Not likely bc it's Lebron and they would want A TON for him but at some point you have to be realistic. He is going on 38, still amazing but a couple years left at most still playing at a high level. I think the fit would be pretty damn good in CLE not that I want him back.

Would the Lakers take this package if push comes to shove and Lebron says he would go back to CLE?

Sexton (signs long-term deal with Lakers) $20M-$25M/year
Markkannen $16M
Okoro $7M

I'm not sure how much more the Lakers could get for Lebron than that deal but I also think no way the Cavs offer that for Lebron. All those guys would be 24 or under. That is A LOT to give up for Lebron. It would have to be thinking Lebron could play at a reasonable level for 3-4 more years.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later today, I will likely be removing my name from consideration for the Lakers head coaching job.
That's because everyone knows you have been secretly seeing Jeannie Buss, taking her to breakfast, etc and now Phil is jealous and has convinced her you ain't getting NOTHIN'. LOL!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean realistically what would it take? Off limits Garland, Mobley and Allen.

If Sexton was the main piece would LA be up for it. Not likely bc it's Lebron and they would want A TON for him but at some point you have to be realistic. He is going on 38, still amazing but a couple years left at most still playing at a high level. I think the fit would be pretty damn good in CLE not that I want him back.

Would the Lakers take this package if push comes to shove and Lebron says he would go back to CLE?

Sexton (signs long-term deal with Lakers) $20M-$25M/year
Markkannen $16M
Okoro $7M

I'm not sure how much more the Lakers could get for Lebron than that deal but I also think no way the Cavs offer that for Lebron. All those guys would be 24 or under. That is A LOT to give up for Lebron. It would have to be thinking Lebron could play at a reasonable level for 3-4 more years.
Guessing we'd have to throw in a pick IF LA was interested. Agree not sure Cavs would be. Had we won the expected 25-30 games this year at full strength? OK, then maybe.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd also move the team outta Los Angeles to a safe place like Tijuana, Mexico.
The Mexican Lakers! LOL!! I nearly pissed myself reading that Wamu! No wait, with the Rambi in charge, that may actually happen! LOL!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mexican Lakers! LOL!! I nearly pissed myself reading that Wamu! No wait, with the Rambi in charge, that may actually happen! LOL!

Can we just send the Rambi to Tijuana? Is that wall built yet? Or can we just build one around them?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be ideal, Shopson but as long as Jeannie Buss is the majority owner, that ain't gonna happen. And I have said this before, if Buss is unwilling to remove those two and stop running the Lakers as a family organization, than for the sake of the fans, she should sell the team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Rambi come into play? will it get some run in Winning Time? Really liking this show, FYI.

Unless Winning Time extends to at least the 2000's, I doubt it.

I'm also not convinced the Rambis' are as influential as some seem to think.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Winning Time extends to at least the 2000's, I doubt it.

I'm also not convinced the Rambis' are as influential as some seem to think.
Have to say I did not recall McKinnon getting hurt. Think I remember Magic taking over the Finals game when KAJ went down and thought was his rookie season. Also thought he wanted Westhead out, but just assumed he was the coach all season.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I did not recall McKinnon getting hurt. Think I remember Magic taking over the Finals game when KAJ went down and thought was his rookie season. Also thought he wanted Westhead out, but just assumed he was the coach all season.

Yeah, I remember when that happened. But I still forget about it sometimes. It happened so early in the season and so much happened that season, it can be easy to forget.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I remember when that happened. But I still forget about it sometimes. It happened so early in the season and so much happened that season, it can be easy to forget.
Plus not exactly the same social networking back then. If ya didn't see it on local news you could easily miss it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus not exactly the same social networking back then. If ya didn't see it on local news you could easily miss it.

Yep, iirc, most fans didn't know for several days. I'dimagine there are probably more than a few folks around the country who are old enough to remember it who said "So, that's why Westhead ended up being the coach". lol