• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was the comment. I was kind of distracted when I heard it, so I wasn't sure.

In fact, I was thinking "No way I just heard what I think I just heard"

Can't imagine that sitting well with Lebron and AD.

Lakers pretty much have to move him now. lol
I actually watched the exit interview just to see if his words were misinterpreted.

Um, no....lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he apparently blamed Vogel for "not giving him a fair chance" and then seemed to say Lebron and AD lied when a reporter asked about them giving him a chance to play his way.

Dude played more games and more minutes than anyone else on the team...many without Lebron or AD...but he didn't get a fair chance. lol

As Cowherd pointed out this morning...he couldn't make it work with KD, or PG, or Harden, or Wall, or Beal and now he couldn't make it work with Lebron...and dude still can't look in a mirror. lol
Westbrook is the guy who has cheated on every single one of his girlfriends.

Yet, women still believe... It will be different with me!!!!!

It won't... Lol

You can't put a wolf in the sheep enclosure and then get mad when it slaughters the flock.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan reading this Ben Simmons shit like…

Btw I looked up the report and it actually was critical of Simmons. It suggested Nets players are tired of his act and one told him to go make something happen in his life which sounds pretty harsh.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Big difference is his 3 pt shooting and more consistently being a guy that can get 15-20 on any given night. Seems like he benefitted from Jeff Green moving on
Yep.

But, I get your earlier statement.

I'm always weary of guys coming on strong in a contract year.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: you think I want to coach Bron, AD and Westbrick???

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone likes to read
Good piece.

I actually never noticed that he went exclusively right.

My favorite part was how he no longer dives in head first, 100 mph with no plan.

Westbrook is a prime example of depending on your athleticism, instead of refining your game, and being a shell of yourself when it fails you.

My guy Blake too.

I didn't believe Siakam was just a product of having a easier go of things because the defense devoted so much attention to Kawhi and Lowry.

But, I didn't know he was going to be this good either.

He's definitely one of the top 2 way guys in the league.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good piece.

My favorite part was how he no longer dives in head first, 100 mph with no plan.

Westbrook is a prime example of depending on your athleticism, instead of refining your game, and being a shell of yourself when it fails you.

My guy Blake too.

I didn't believe Siakam was just a product of having a easier go of things because the defense devoted so much attention to Kawhi and Lowry.

He has had a fantastic season
He has impressed me.
The numbers as the article shows are up there with the best

This along with his defence has made him elite

Hopefully he keeps it up in the playoffs

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good piece.

My guy Blake too.

And dude makes you pay now when you double. I’m much more scared of Raptors running offense through Siakam than I am VanVleet (no slight on Fred he’s a great player too) because he has that length to see over the double and make the right play. There are few who have been better the last 6 weeks. Raptors are hot for a reason and a big part of that is Siakam.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has had a fantastic season
He has impressed me.
The numbers as the article shows are up there with the best

This along with his defence has made him elite

Hopefully he keeps it up in the playoffs
Was giving you a like and then read the last line and alas…can not like ha

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw I looked up the report and it actually was critical of Simmons. It suggested Nets players are tired of his act and one told him to go make something happen in his life which sounds pretty harsh.
This started to come out over the weekend in Brooklyn. Durant was telling him to man up.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then in the next breath LeBron is back saying he'll let the FO do its thing. This guy is as bad or worse than Westbrook.

BTW, one-by-one, all of the rumored Lakers would be next HC's, Rivers, Nurse, Snyder have all denied any interest in the Lakers' HC job.

Why do I get the sense that we are headed to the reality that Kurt Rambis will be the next Lakers HC?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then in the next breath LeBron is back saying he'll let the FO do its thing. This guy is as bad or worse than Westbrook.

BTW, one-by-one, all of the rumored Lakers would be next HC's, Rivers, Nurse, Snyder have all denied any interest in the Lakers' HC job.

Why do I get the sense that we are headed to the reality that Kurt Rambis will be the next Lakers HC?

Those 3 have to deny any interest; they are already employed. I bet Doc changes his tune quickly if fired.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Denials mean nothing right now. All 3 of those coaches have teams they need to coach in the playoffs. It's not like they are going to say they cant wait for the Lakers to call them.