• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Westbook passed the blame onto Vogel.

Christ someone beat his ass already.

Or better yet, just talk shit to him on the street. Guy is so unhinged he will attacked and be locked up for good. Padded room is where he belongs.

Unless I misunderstood what he said, it also sounds like he accused Lebron and AD of lying.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless I misunderstood what he said, it also sounds like he accused Lebron and AD of lying.

I think he did that too. But the quote I got was that it was Vogel as well. And thats the way they were talking on ESPN.

Either way dudes a clown.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to lebron and the rest of his spoiled ilk.

I didn't bring politics into sports, but the raptors' government and the new york city government sure did, fucking people over for politics.
Your take is old and ill-informed.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he did that too. But the quote I got was that it was Vogel as well. And thats the way they were talking on ESPN.

Either way dudes a clown.

Yeah, he apparently blamed Vogel for "not giving him a fair chance" and then seemed to say Lebron and AD lied when a reporter asked about them giving him a chance to play his way.

Dude played more games and more minutes than anyone else on the team...many without Lebron or AD...but he didn't get a fair chance. lol

As Cowherd pointed out this morning...he couldn't make it work with KD, or PG, or Harden, or Wall, or Beal and now he couldn't make it work with Lebron...and dude still can't look in a mirror. lol

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's impressive. How about the first guy to get 2000, 1000 and 500 since....ever?
The worse your record the more of your stats went towards losing. That's why the MVP almost always goes to a top teams' best player.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he apparently blamed Vogel for "not giving him a fair chance" and then seemed to say Lebron and AD lied when a reporter asked about them giving him a chance to play his way.

Dude played more games and more minutes than anyone else on the team...many without Lebron or AD...but he didn't get a fair chance. lol

As Cowherd pointed out this morning...he couldn't make it work with KD, or PG, or Harden, or Wall, or Beal and now he couldn't make it work with Lebron...and dude still can't look in a mirror. lol

I just deleted a comment saying Westbrick's played for 4 teams in 4 years now. It's not like he's some bench guy at the end of his career. The only way he can be looked at is a chemistry killer.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just deleted a comment saying Westbrick's played for 4 teams in 4 years now. It's not like he's some bench guy at the end of his career. The only way he can be looked at is a chemistry killer.

Yeah, and I get he has his confidence and pride and what happened with the Lakers isn't 100% on him (he really should have never been in the situation)...

but that list is 6 star players he couldn't figure out a way to make things work with and 1 of them (Lebron) has been able to make it work with everyone.

I guess you could say he might have been able to make it work with AD...in the little bit of time they played together, they actually looked pretty good.

But at some point, when it's been that many teams and players, you'd think he'd start to wonder if he's the problem.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and I get he has his confidence and pride and what happened with the Lakers isn't 100% on him (he really should have never been in the situation)...

but that list is 6 star players he couldn't figure out a way to make things work with and 1 of them (Lebron) has been able to make it work with everyone.

I guess you could say he might have been able to make it work with AD...in the little bit of time they played together, they actually looked pretty good.

But at some point, when it's been that many teams and players, you'd think he'd start to wonder if he's the problem.

It doesn't seem he thinks he could possibly be the problem. But he's turned into a league nomad. Just wandering from team to team. He's not the type of player you change an offense for. And he doesn't seem to be willing to adapt his game. Which will just continue to create more problems for him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are referring to the pet Russ be Russ comment...

Uh, yeah...he totally did.

Yeah, that was the comment. I was kind of distracted when I heard it, so I wasn't sure.

In fact, I was thinking "No way I just heard what I think I just heard"

Can't imagine that sitting well with Lebron and AD.

Lakers pretty much have to move him now. lol