• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the evidence that supports my immediate post above (#23.188). The Lakers don't have a replacement in mind. They are going to wing it just like Team Rambi has been doing since the get-go. Man they are going to eff this up worse than this past season!!

This is why he wasn't fired sooner. They didn't see an obvious successor available in the middle of the season. Had Kidd still been a Lakers assistant, that switch would've happened midseason.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve moved on. It is what it is. The Chai Latte Man Buns have won and stolen sports. It’s really not about the game anymore. They’ve made sports a math problem. 49 of the last 50 MVPs have been on top 4 seeds. So he’s the most valuable player because in a top heavy West he wasn’t as good as Luka with no help, a Jazz team that’s imploding, and better than the T’Wolves and Mash unit Clippers and of course the rest of the West that was tanking…my bad Pop wasn’t tanking, his team just blows.

But watch what the pocket protectors do now. They’re going to put Embiid on All NBA defense, Jokic will be nowhere to be found, and Jokic will be 1st team All NBA and Embiid will be 2nd team because that makes a ton of fucking sense haha.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like points per game average for a center in a devalued center league?
You don’t think the first guy to get 30 and 11 since Karl Malone is impressive? The first center to average over 30 since Mo Malone in 82? The first center to lead the league in scoring since Shaq in 99-00? That stuff isn’t impressive?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t think the first guy to get 30 and 11 since Karl Malone is impressive? The first center to average over 30 since Mo Malone in 82? The first center to lead the league in scoring since Shaq in 99-00? That stuff isn’t impressive?
Sure, but the ONLY guy to reach certain historic levels in multiple categories (Jokic) isn't? "First ever" trumps "best since" IMO.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but the ONLY guy to reach certain historic levels in multiple categories (Jokic) isn't? "First ever" trumps "best since" IMO.
Never said Jokic wasn’t a great player. He isn’t the player Joel Embiid is and that’s just the truth. The only way you can argue the other side is if you place no value on the defensive end in basketball.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said Jokic wasn’t a great player. He isn’t the player Joel Embiid is and that’s just the truth. The only way you can argue the other side is if you place no value on the defensive end in basketball.
I can and have argued as such. You don't agree and that's fine.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Woj effect. The need to be first hurts the people involved. Would Quin have been more interested if Vogel had been fired midseason as they wanted to? Firing a guy is never a pleasant experience for all.

Doesn't matter really. The Lakers front office will find a way to alienate most of their targets.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and you have every right to be blinded by fandom.
It isn’t fandom to say that Joel Embiid is going to make the all defensive team again. Is that ok for me to reference? Did I make that up in my fandom? Will Jokic ever sniff that team with his fat ass? I get it. You don’t appreciate defense or its importance in sport. But that’s also why I have no respect for your opinion.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t fandom to say that Joel Embiid is going to make the all defensive team again. Is that ok for me to reference? Did I make that up in my fandom? Will Jokic ever sniff that team with his fat ass? I get it. You don’t appreciate defense or its importance in sport. But that’s also why I have no respect for your opinion.
Your broad statements hold no value and are inaccurate at best concerning my values within basketball. I'm merely stating that Jokic is more valuable player than Embiid in today's NBA. It appears that the majority is about to award Jokic as such for the second year in a row.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your broad statements hold no value and are inaccurate at best concerning my values within basketball. I'm merely stating that Jokic is more valuable player than Embiid in today's NBA. It appears that the majority is about to award Jokic as such for the second year in a row.
My statement is dead on whether you wish to recognize that or not. Anyone who maintains that Jokic is more valuable than Embiid has little respect for defense in the sport. You can do your song and dance but that’s what your conclusion reveals. I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt going in this direction. But you are a Laker fan. Maybe the assumption should be that you just don’t know basketball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well save him. They’re not beating the Nets with him or without him.
That doesn’t really make sense. If he can play, he can play. They could beat the Nets with Allen, we saw it early in the year. They were up 7 a couple games ago going into the 4th but without JA they have little rim protection. If he can’t play this game, he probably doesn’t play against ATL/CHA but hope I am wronv