• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Pacers deal better because of Hield. Unless the Hornets are including a decent player with Hayward? Rozier would be nice, lol.
Rozier is very nice.

Playing with Melo shows he is suitable to play with Lebron.....off the ball.

I'd lean Packers deal because Brogdon can spell Lebron, play defense and Buddy can knock down the 3 ball a bit better than Scary Terry, historically.

Hayward would be a deal breaker for me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already pointed out.

Bullshit.

Link?

Link?

Besides the 2 things you madeup in the quotes above this one?

How about when you claimed that folks said the Lakers FO had no blame in what happened this season? Which was literally in the post I quoted in response?

It's beyond bizarre that after nearly 8 years of me taking shots at your team now all of the sudden it's an issue for you.

And which Lakers fans have put any blame on the FO for how this season went? I haven't seen many, if any, do that. But I've seen many try to place too much of the blame on one player.

-->And that's my whole point. One player shouldn't be blamed for everything.<--

All I'm saying is yes LeBron deserves some shit for how the season has went. But he's not alone. The FO deserves some shit as well.

If you feel that me saying both LeBron & the FO should share the blame for the season is incorrect that's fine.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As with Hayward, the concern is injuries. But then again, without those injuries these guys aren't available in Westbrook trades.

As I said before, beggars can't be choosers and the Lakers are most definitely beggars when it comes to moving Westbrook. The Brogdon/Hield trade seems like the least risky of the 2 alleged options.

But damn I sure wouldn't hate getting a dawg like scary Terry.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's beyond bizarre that after nearly 8 years of me taking shots at your team now all of the sudden it's an issue for you.

And which Lakers fans have put any blame on the FO for how this season went? I haven't seen many, if any, do that. But I've seen many try to place too much of the blame on one player.

All I'm saying is yes LeBron deserves some shit for how the season has went. But he's not alone. The FO deserves some shit as well.

If you feel that me saying both LeBron & the FO should share the blame for the season that's fine.

So nothing to backup your claim...just as I thought.

You're just going to gowith the same bullshit you always do when you get called out.

And ftr, pretty much every Lakersfan here has said the FO and Lebron are too blame. The only difference is in where the place the lions share of the blame.

In fact, I specifically have said that, while place the lions share of the blame on Lebron, it's ultimatey on the front office because Lebron can't actually make any trades.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nothing to backup your claim...just as I thought.

You're just going to gowith the same bullshit you always do when you get called out.

What exactly are you saying I need to back up?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes sense. Plus, Indy will likely let him "go full Russ" which will be entertaining and put butts in seats. Probably won't change their draft position much either.
I don't think they will keep him.

Despite the rumors of him not liking the optics of taking a buyout, I think he would to escape purgatory.

Nobody wants the wild ass Westbrook show for 45 million a year.

At 5 mil?

The vet minimum?

Double digit teams will kick the tires.

He gets his bread and can bandwagon a ring.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you feel that me saying both LeBron & the FO should share the blame for the season is incorrect that's fine.
Actually I believe everyone from the owner on down is culpable in the Lakers' situation...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rozier is very nice.

Playing with Melo shows he is suitable to play with Lebron.....off the ball.

I'd lean Packers deal because Brogdon can spell Lebron, play defense and Buddy can knock down the 3 ball a bit better than Scary Terry, historically.

Hayward would be a deal breaker for me.

Westbrook is totally a bad fit, but I don't see how adding Aaron Rodgers helps the Lakers

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they will keep him.

Despite the rumors of him not liking the optics of taking a buyout, I think he would to escape purgatory.

Nobody wants the wild ass Westbrook show for 45 million a year.

At 5 mil?

The vet minimum?

Double digit teams will kick the tires.

He gets his bread and can bandwagon a ring.

That would be interesting. It couldwork for him if he agreed to a more limited role than he's used to.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Hayward's been the same since he snapped his leg in half a couple of years ago.
No, but he did put up 15/3/5 this year and 39% from 3. Not near his peak, but good.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not playing this game with you. Go back and re-read your posts.

I'm not playing any games. I really have no idea what you're talking about. When I tried to ask what you're talking this was your response- already pointed it out. So it seems that you won't specifically say what you mean right now.

In the past when I've been wrong I always have admitted it. But I can only say so many time I have no clue what you mean right now.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Hayward's been the same since he snapped his leg in half a couple of years ago.

Maybe I'm misrembering, but it seems like he was starting to look more like his old self when he suffered this latest injury?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Nurse's contract status? The guy is incredibly impressive and probably a top 3-5 coach in the league right now. Very impressed with the culture he has built, his defensive schemes, and the adjustments he makes. He is going to out-coach Doc in this series. No doubt in my mind. Masai needs to pay that man his money if they haven't already done so.

He signed an extension last summer I think, making one of if not the highest paid coaches in the league. Literally no reason for him to leave. This sounds more like the Lakers head coaching search strategy is to just go around to every head coach in the league and ask "hey, wanna be our coach?"