• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or someone's sister's mother's cousin

This rush to be first on every news story is pointless

Woj is the best in business. Accusing him of getting it from someone that's not a part of the organization is stupid.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer someone with some NBA coaching experience (ie Cassell) over Howard, but it's interesting.

Yeah not many CBB coaches with no NBA head coaching experience seem to do well.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was really outta line when people brought that up about Kobe.
Like, I'm not a fan.

Do I believe something untoward happened in Denver?

I lean yes.

But, I wasn't there.

The fact that he has a daughter old enough to very clearly understand the implications of those allegations would have been enough for me to abstain from commenting if I was a member of the media.

Losing a parent and a sibling was horrible enough without adding to their grief.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know.

I wouldn't do anything to impede Garland, Mobley's growth.

He'd take the ball out of Darius' hands.

Don't want another Kyrie situation.
Yeah I don't mind trading Sexton/Markkanen for a player but as great as Lebron still is...I'd rather it be a young 2-way wing. Like Ingram but I know that isn't happening. If not, just stay as is this next season, they still have LeVert's expiring...won't bring much but it's an asset. I think they would be favs in the East adding Lebron and depending on what they lost but overall not a great idea imo

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, you are correct.

You'd think teams like NOLA would rather have the pick.

Maybe Charlotte too.
different for us than them, though (at least I think unless they owe their picks to someone). We either don't get a pick at all or get one (likely in the 13-16 range). They either likely pick 13/14th or 15/16th

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yeah, it's never happening for many reasons, just shooting the shit really. But I do think he will leave the Lakers after next year for a 'MJ on the Wizards' role somewhere to get his 5th ring, and Cleveland is a pretty good fit for many reasons...
If he was willing to take less (like a MLE) I really think it might be more likely Cavs wouldn't want him than other way around.

wonder where else he might want to go.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't mind trading Sexton/Markkanen for a player but as great as Lebron still is...I'd rather it be a young 2-way wing. Like Ingram but I know that isn't happening. If not, just stay as is this next season, they still have LeVert's expiring...won't bring much but it's an asset. I think they would be favs in the East adding Lebron and depending on what they lost but overall not a great idea imo
Josh Hart, Dillon Brooks.

Those are the kinda guys that would work.

If you wanted a vet, Robert Covington.

It would be tough to not take LeBron back if he made it known that was his preference.

But, his baggage is plentiful.

Add in the fact that he'd want you to take Bronny too and things would be really uncomfortable.

Who's minutes would Jr get?

I don't claim to be some talent aficionado.

But, that kid doesn't look like a NBA player to me.

At least, not yet.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want to run it back signing only Sexton and bringing back Rubio (assuming they thought he could play by, say, Christmas) I'd be down with that.

see how they all fit....if need be as you say would have Levert expiring (and not a crazy amount) to deal. Love's too but guessing they wouldn't want to lose him when playing for something.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like, I'm not a fan.

Do I believe something untoward happened in Denver?

I lean yes.

But, I wasn't there.

The fact that he has a daughter old enough to very clearly understand the implications of those allegations would have been enough for me to abstain from commenting if I was a member of the media.

Losing a parent and a sibling was horrible enough without adding to their grief.

Wasn't a fan of his either. And just about everyone knows I never pass up the opportunity to take a shot at anything Lakers related.

But there are some places I won't go. And tops of the list is making fun Kobe in any way for what happened in Denver.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Hart, Dillon Brooks.

Those are the kinda guys that would work.

If you wanted a vet, Robert Covington.

It would be tough to not take LeBron back if he made it known that was his preference.

But, his baggage is plentiful.

Add in the fact that he'd want you to take Bronny too and things would be really uncomfortable.

Who's minutes would Jr get?

I don't claim to be some talent aficionado.

But, that kid doesn't look like a NBA player to me.

At least, not yet.
I would definitely like to see us get Dillon Brooks.

It's not like I hate the idea of bringing back Lebron but would prefer to try and win without him. I'm sure I'd think differently if 2016 didn't happen.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was willing to take less (like a MLE) I really think it might be more likely Cavs wouldn't want him than other way around.

wonder where else he might want to go.
I guess we'd have to see the landscape after another year. Some up and coming younger team I would think (like the Cavs)

Memphis? Can't imagine LeBron in that tiny podunk market. OKC? Same (but worth it for @tlance 's head to explode) Charlotte? Not with MJ. Denver after Jokic goes to the Lakers as a FA? Maybe...

Just feels like how his last years will go, but who can say?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want examples of just how unprofessional the Jeannie Buss Lakers have become? Just look what she did with the icon. Denied his request three times to be her GM guaranteeing a championship within 5 years before he walked across the hall and became the GM for the ClipJoint.

Then extinguished any further benefits for season tickets by Jerry West that he used to receive annually and didn't even call him to tell him that transaction had occurred.

Utter bush-league bullshit from a person I used to think had basketball and business savvy of her father none of which she now is exhibiting because team Rambi, who she has allowed to destroy the franchise, are running the show and effin-up a once sterling organization.
Yeah, the whole Jerry vs Phil thing was both guys letting their egos get in the way of business.

But, Jeanie lost points for going back on her Father's wishes about the Season tickets.

It was also cowardly to notify him by sending a text to his wife's cellphone.

Jerry is culpable for some of the friction.

But, so are the Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly have I made up jackass?

Already pointed out.

And I haven't started shit with anyone.

Bullshit.

On a weekly basis you jam your head up your ass and decide you have an issue with something I've said.

Link?

Seriously week in and week out you jump on your menstrual cycle and try to run me over. And fail.

Link?
So I'll ask you again, what exactly have I made up?

Besides the 2 things you madeup in the quotes above this one?

How about when you claimed that folks said the Lakers FO had no blame in what happened this season? Which was literally in the post I quoted in response?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can get this done but decide not to Pelinka should be fired. Brogdon & Hield in a Lakers uni could be a scary thing.
Shit, I wanted Brogdon for the Clippers last year.

His health has been a issue.

But, I'd rather have him over Gordon Hayward.