• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had sportscenter on briefly this morning. Saw part of the post game interview with Vogel.

He found out the Lakers were firing him during the interview.

Lakers couldn't even do the right thing and tell him they were letting him go.

That's hilarious.

If he didn't already know, he's more of the problem than we thought. The whole NBA knew this was coming.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he didn't already know, he's more of the problem than we thought. The whole NBA knew this was coming.

He had to know this was coming after how the season turned out.

It'll be interesting to see who the Lakers go after to replace him.

Is it true that Doc Rivers is on the Lakers wish list? Thought I saw something about that the other day.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had to know this was coming after how the season turned out.

It'll be interesting to see who the Lakers go after to replace him.

Is it true that Doc Rivers is on the Lakers wish list? Thought I saw something about that the other day.

Supposedly, but I hope they don't go that route. Supposedly also interested in Quin Snyder and Nick Nurse. All of the guys they've mentioned are employed and in the playoffs lol. I would seriously consider Sam Cassell.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't catch that one....saw an incredible pass from Garland to I think stevens against the Nets but he missed the shot.

One of the best passes of the regular season. I watched the Cavs/Nets game. But must have missed the nice Garland pass.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly, but I hope they don't go that route. Supposedly also interested in Quin Snyder and Nick Nurse. All of the guys they've mentioned are employed and in the playoffs lol. I would seriously consider Sam Cassell.

Wonder how long it'll take Lakers brass to hire a new coach? You think it'll be done shortly after the playoffs end?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how long it'll take Lakers brass to hire a new coach? You think it'll be done shortly after the playoffs end?

Supposedly going to be an exhaustive search. What that means for this crew I have no idea (and am scared to think they don't have one either).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I have some kind of running list but I can't recall anyone missing a month for a broken finger.
No doubt thought he'd be back sooner but as usual not gonna say how hut a world class athlete might be...nor go against the advice he might be getting from those doctor guys.

But sure....for the love of God please play.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we will see. Just saying I don't hate that they're going for the 2 seed. Plus it could work out and the Cavs knock em off
we have played them tough this year. don't think we will beat them but Cs should take them as they are more talented than this Cavs team and have far more experience.

OK, I probably should use a form of the transitive property in sport.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt thought he'd be back sooner but as usual not gonna say how hut a world class athlete might be...nor go against the advice he might be getting from those doctor guys.

I doubt he plays vs Brooklyn from reports but could play against ATL. He has a splint on it but he's been using his left hand basically all throughout workouts. Love to see him vs BKN but doesn't look very likely

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was unprofessional as fuck.

You tell Woj before you tell him?

Yes, everyone knew it was coming.

That was still classless.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea not saying he's dogging it or anything just a weird injury.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really funny is I've been taking shots at the Lakers for years. And now it seems to bother you? Excellent.

What's even funnier is that tyou have become a suchj ashit poster that you now think that anyone who calls you out for or pushed back against some shit that youhave mede up means that you havew upset someone.

All you are doing is embarrassing yourself and trying to start shit with others. It's why you keep finding yourself in stupid arguments over stupid shit.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was unprofessional as fuck.

You tell Woj before you tell him?

Yes, everyone knew it was coming.

That was still classless.
It is the state of the Lakers front office these days. More specifically team Rambi who have been given unspecified power to do just about anything they want are completely incompetent. This lies at the feet of Jeannie Buss who is now as bad or worse than her brothers.

She and Linda Rambis are best friends and that has mushroomed into the spot of now both Linda and Kurt are basically running the franchise. They oversee and can change anything Pelinka does or suggests rendering him persona non grata. Basically he is an administrative assistant filling out paperwork and informing the league office etc.

Stephen A has been right all along. The LA Lakers are a basketball travesty and Jeannie Buss should either clean out the FO or sell the team neither of which will happen. You can bet the Lakers will eff-up the hiring of a coach and the personnel decisions coming will be laughable because of these two douchebags that Buss has allowed to ruin the franchise.