• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs could fall into this mix, too if guys don't come back soon. Hell, we already are...... only 2 games up on them.
Way too many injuries have derailed their season. If they get guys back for the play-in they have a chance but then playing a 1 or 2 even when healthy was difficult enough but guys just coming back from injuries with little time....that's tough. Not many teams have dealt with injuries ALL season but the Cavs are one of them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too many injuries have derailed their season. If they get guys back for the play-in they have a chance but then playing a 1 or 2 even when healthy was difficult enough but guys just coming back from injuries with little time....that's tough. Not many teams have dealt with injuries ALL season but the Cavs are one of them.
It's been annoying. I mean, a good team expected to win would have a hard time with the amount of injuries we have had. Starting SG for the season. Backup PG for nearly half the season. Guy brought in to replace him most of the time he was here has been out. All star center for what looks like last month. Potential ROTY down the stretch.....along with all the other injuries for at least a couple weeks or so to LM, Levert, etc.

Tough for an incredibly young team to overcome all that.

Guessing we wont get any sympathy from Clipper fans.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name is James Harden

surprise GIF

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 Clippers to sit tonight vs. Milwaukee....while The Bucks are also sitting 4.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have inatagram but apparently it got really bad there last night. Supposedly 20 minutes after the game was over KD was on there arguing with people and telling them they were poor idiots and such. I just don’t understand how such a great player can be so insecure. It’s sad really,

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ has been a scapegoat plain and simple.

Then watch if he plays bad once over the final week, those same people going to criticize. His biggest hater is Shannon Sharpe. Guy is so quiet when Russ plays decent but let off 10 tweets in a row in the games where he plays poorly

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have inatagram but apparently it got really bad there last night. Supposedly 20 minutes after the game was over KD was on there arguing with people and telling them they were poor idiots and such. I just don’t understand how such a great player can be so insecure. It’s sad really,
Apparently the "slim reaper" also has super thin skin.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ has been a scapegoat plain and simple.

It isn’t his fault that the Lakers are bad.

But the Russ trade was the biggest reason.

Well that, and injuries.

But mostly that. Because put a couple shooting role players next to LeBron instead of Russ and they are maybe 7 seed worst case.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that, and injuries.

But mostly that. Because put a couple shooting role players next to LeBron instead of Russ and they are maybe 7 seed worst case.
Possibly, but the fit is really not his fault. It’s all coming down on him though. He gets what he gets I guess.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that, and injuries.

Yeah, he's been pretty bad, but it's because he's a bad fit. For his part, at least as far as the basketball, he has tried to change his game to fit better and it just hasn't worked because he's never tried to before.

If he had done like other great players and started making some concessions to/preparing for when he got older and couldn't rely on his speed and athleticism as much, he still wouldn't have been a good fit...but it he would have fit better.

I wouldn't say mostly the Westbrook trade because we have no idea what this team could have been if healthy. They'd likely be winning enough that there would have been a whole lot less pressure on Westbrook than there has been. If healthy, I don't think they would have made it out of the West, but things would look a good bit different than they do now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly, but the fit is really not his fault. It’s all coming down on him though. He gets what he gets I guess.

Much of that is based on how he has reacted to the criticism. It's not like he's taken any responsibility. Even for his own play.

A simple "I've got to figure out a way to play/fit better" would have gone a long way with fans and the local press.