• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much of that is based on how he has reacted to the criticism. It's not like he's taken any responsibility. Even for his own play.

A simple "I've got to figure out a way to play/fit better" would have gone a long way with fans and the local press.
Russ has never done well with the press

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons in the OKC tonight

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's been pretty bad, but it's because he's a bad fit. For his part, at least as far as the basketball, he has tried to change his game to fit better and it just hasn't worked because he's never tried to before.

If he had done like other great players and started making some concessions to/preparing for when he got older and couldn't rely on his speed and athleticism as much, he still wouldn't have been a good fit...but it he would have fit better.

I wouldn't say mostly the Westbrook trade because we have no idea what this team could have been if healthy. They'd likely be winning enough that there would have been a whole lot less pressure on Westbrook than there has been. If healthy, I don't think they would have made it out of the West, but things would look a good bit different than they do now.

I mean…

We do know.

Playoff team for sure with everyone healthy.

Not a legit contender though.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

Sorry if this was already posted.

If this is true, why have we not heard about it?

"LeBron came in there not knowing I was about to challenge him. When he saw me with Pat [Riley], he was surprised. I congratulated him for the championship, but explained that I wasn't there just to be nice. After a couple of words, we agreed to play a little pickup game. I tried to teach him some manners and decided he wasn't going to go to five points. The game was over and I easily beat him. Final score 21-3. I dominated him even though I was 50 years old. That day, he learned a big lesson and who the real GOAT is," the six-time NBA champion stated.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

"LeBron came in there not knowing I was about to challenge him. When he saw me with Pat [Riley], he was surprised. I congratulated him for the championship, but explained that I wasn't there just to be nice. After a couple of words, we agreed to play a little pickup game. I tried to teach him some manners and decided he wasn't going to go to five points. The game was over and I easily beat him. Final score 21-3. I dominated him even though I was 50 years old. That day, he learned a big lesson and who the real GOAT is," the six-time NBA champion stated.

That’s fn hilarious!! You got me, for a sec lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Grizzlies are something else. No Ja, Bane, Adams, or Jones and they are up 13 on Phoenix with under 6 to go

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Grizzlies are something else. No Ja, Bane, Adams, or Jones and they are up 13 on Phoenix with under 6 to go
I am picking them to win a title, it just doesn’t matter who they play. They are young enough to not care.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets and Twolves wrapped up in a barn burner.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

There is no way that is true.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

Haha.

Just read the article.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been annoying. I mean, a good team expected to win would have a hard time with the amount of injuries we have had. Starting SG for the season. Backup PG for nearly half the season. Guy brought in to replace him most of the time he was here has been out. All star center for what looks like last month. Potential ROTY down the stretch.....along with all the other injuries for at least a couple weeks or so to LM, Levert, etc.

Tough for an incredibly young team to overcome all that.

Guessing we wont get any sympathy from Clipper fans.
it is definitely annoying --

Losing Allen - their defensive centerpiece was bad enough. Adding Mobley and their whole identity is different.

Allen, Mobley, Sexton, Wade, Rondo- Rubio for a while............other intermittent injuries. LeVert getting hurt and now only really getting into the swing of things.

I hope they can somehow make it to a 7 game series so they can get that experience. To me- that is the most important thing right now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am picking them to win a title, it just doesn’t matter who they play. They are young enough to not care.

I love them. Next year i need to see them in person. Fun squad

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks really dont care about seeding which is a good thing for Miami. Still think you are more likely to see Brooklyn if you get the 2. Can't see them losing to Cleveland if they remain 8th and have to play the cavs in the play in