• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nets are 9th in the EC and the Lakers 10th in the WC.

Nobody would have guessed this before the season.

Yeah, I am amused by people still picking the Nets to come out of the East. Certainly possible, but they look like they will have the longest possible road right now.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Nets click and run the table, but keep in mind that they will be playing a lot of road games with that bad seed. It's a tough hill to climb.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am amused by people still picking the Nets to come out of the East. Certainly possible, but they look like they will have the longest possible road right now.

Amused how? Did you not see what they did to the Heat/Sixers/Bucks since the break? And what they are likely going to do to Milwaukee again on Thursday?

Losing on the 2nd night of a b2b doesn't discourage me. Assuming they are healthy, beating Ky and KD 4 out of 7 is damn near impossible. A task i think only the Suns and a healthy Warriors team can accomplish

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Boston playing as well as they are.....Tatum needs to be in the MVP discussion.
Read the other day that at one point this season they were double digit games under .500. Crazy

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amused how? Did you not see what they did to the Heat/Sixers/Bucks since the break? And what they are likely going to do to Milwaukee again on Thursday?

Losing on the 2nd night of a b2b doesn't discourage me. Assuming they are healthy, beating Ky and KD 4 out of 7 is damn near impossible. A task i think only the Suns and a healthy Warriors team can accomplish
Agree. The greatest likelihood of the Nets failing would be injuries at key positions.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have looked, and I am not impressed. Yes, they beat some good teams since the break, but not enough of them. They lost in march to the Heat, Celtics, Raptors, Mavs and Grizzlies so far. They are 7-3 in their last 10, but everyone in the east outside Miami and Chicago is pretty hot right now and that isn't a standout number in any way. They have a strong puncher's chance in any series with Kyrie and KD, I get it, but there is no evidence they are turning it on down the stretch.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have looked, and I am not impressed. Yes, they beat some good teams since the break, but not enough of them. They lost in march to the Heat, Celtics, Raptors, Mavs and Grizzlies so far. They are 7-3 in their last 10, but everyone in the east outside Miami and Chicago is pretty hot right now and that isn't a standout number in any way. They have a strong puncher's chance in any series with Kyrie and KD, I get it, but there is no evidence they are turning it on down the stretch.

And only in the celtics game they had a full squad. You can only judge them at this point in games where Kyrie and KD played. Even the Memphis game, they were without seth and goran

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,839.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dubs are just free falling.

Gotta get healthy.

Andrew Wiggins is a awesome 3rd or 4th option.

Asking him to be your #1 while Steph is out is too much.
Remember just a few years ago they were winning games east. Walking all over teams. Now people are like the warriors. Who are they?