• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The corona virus is far deadlier - One or two deaths out of a million people that got vaccinate shows me that it is a very safe vaccination - so common sense says that any protection is better than none - combined with safe social distancing is really a good idea - the fact is there is really zero evidence or statistics to show valid reasons for not getting vaccinated
Yeah none of this is true. But I’m going to drop the topic.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s going down the path of the flu - initial variants were deadly but subsequent ones become more contagious yet less lethal. So yes. And again, I’m not vaccinated and I haven’t been sick for the last couple of years. But keep like bing in Covid hysteria. Let me know how that 8th booster works out.

It's not the flu though. And it never was. There was only one person that started that lie.

And I hope for your sake and the people around you, family & friends, that you never get the virus. Because if you do you'll spread it.

With the vaccine your chances of getting it and passing it on are greatly reduced. And that was the point of the vaccines from day one. Nobody has ever said getting vaxxed means 100% protection.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 @bksballer89

What happened during last night's Heat game?

Jimmy Butler gets into altercation with Eric Spoelstra, Udonis Haslem during loss

Article says Spo & Haslem had to held back during a TO. And that Jimmy Buckets challenged Spo to a fight.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 @bksballer89

What happened during last night's Heat game?

Jimmy Butler gets into altercation with Eric Spoelstra, Udonis Haslem during loss

Article says Spo & Haslem had to held back during a TO. And that Jimmy Buckets challenged Spo to a fight.
Burnie Burns What GIF by Rooster Teeth

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the flu though. And it never was. There was only one person that started that lie.

And I hope for your sake and the people around you, family & friends, that you never get the virus. Because if you do you'll spread it.

With the vaccine your chances of getting it and passing it on are greatly reduced. And that was the point of the vaccines from day one. Nobody has ever said getting vaxxed means 100% protection.
I've had Covid already, for me it was minor symptoms. I have not known anyone that I've been in contact with that has been greatly impacted by Covid (seriously ill/death). This is following the same path as the flu, that is my point, and as we're seeing recent variants, they're becoming less severe; the same path the flu has taken. And again, we're in disagreement on the transmission rates between vaxed vs un-vaxed; there has not been resounding evidence presented pointing towards a great disparity between either.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the Heat game last night, watched the Celtics. I ran across that article and was kinda surprised by it.
Yup, shit happens. We'll see how this impacts them long term, short term, doesn't look good though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that was the point of the vaccines from day one. Nobody has ever said getting vaxxed means 100% protection.

During a town hall event in July, hosted by CNN’s Don Lemon, President Joe Biden assured the country that if they were vaccinated, they would not contract COVID-19. He said it to motivate people to get vaccinated, but it wasn't true.

“You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” Biden stated bluntly at the time. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention informs us people can still get COVID-19 even after being vaccinated.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, shit happens. We'll see how this impacts them long term, short term, doesn't look good though.

Is there something going on behind the scenes with the team? It just seemed like an odd situation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During a town hall event in July, hosted by CNN’s Don Lemon, President Joe Biden assured the country that if they were vaccinated, they would not contract COVID-19. He said it to motivate people to get vaccinated, but it wasn't true.

“You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” Biden stated bluntly at the time. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention informs us people can still get COVID-19 even after being vaccinated.

WTF was he thinking? Why would Biden say something like that?

That comment of his is a perfect example of why I refuse to support any politicians or party. Both sides are professional bullshit artists.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF was he thinking? Why would Biden say something like that?

That comment of his is a perfect example of why I refuse to support any politicians or party. Both sides are professional bullshit artists.
We may not always agree on things, but....

Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there something going on behind the scenes with the team? It just seemed like an odd situation.

Good question, we've had conversations about Butler in the past; the excuses for him was he was part of shit organizations. Could be one of those cases where the grind of a long season showing its warts and just frustration that is public. We'll see what happens, but like I said, could be nothing, or could be underlying issues that are starting to bubble over.