• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Draft

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs should trade that # 5 pick to the Celtics for the # 26, 30 & 47 picks.

Am I being a biased homer right now? Hell yeah!

peter dinklage middle finger GIF

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't hear all of the parameters. But apparently there's some talk between the Lakers and Blazers re: a trade for CJ McCollum.

The package would include some combination of Avery Bradley, KCP, Quinn Cook and Kuzma.

Don't see this happening, but it's interesting.

Starting lineup:

G - Schroder
G - McCollum
SF - Lebron
PF - AD
C - Dwight/Javale

They could probably win a couple of games with that lineup. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't hear all of the parameters. But apparently there's some talk between the Lakers and Blazers re: a trade for CJ McCollum.

The package would include some combination of Avery Bradley, KCP, Quinn Cook and Kuzma.

Starting lineup:

G - Schroder
G - McCollum
SF - Lebron
PF - AD
C - Dwight/Javale

I heard that too and it sounded crazy considering they just traded quite a bit for RoCo and the package was Brady, Pope and Kuz-good depth but not one player is close to CJ imo

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that too and it sounded crazy considering they just traded quite a bit for RoCo and the package was Brady, Pope and Kuz-good depth but not one player is close to CJ imo

Agree. The rationale I heard (and it makes some sense) was that Dame and CJ's playing styles are too similar. CJ is basically a poor man's Dame (or maybe a middle class man's Dame lol). So the Blazers may want to try something different. They also said that the Blazers like Kuzma.

There isn't 1 player included that is as good as CJ, but the collection could make it worth it, especially since at least 3 of them would see significant minutes. They could also flip 1 or 2 of them in a pacjkage for another player.

Overall, it's a solid deal for both teams, imo. But I don't see why the Blazers would want to make the Lakers better, especially since the Lakers already got better with the Schroder trade (still can't believe it only cost them Danny Green and the #28). I know you don't necessarily want to not make a trade that makes your team better because it makes a rival better, but I would think they could get a similar deal with another team and not make the Lakers better.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Starting lineup:

G - Schroder
G - McCollum
SF - Lebron
PF - AD
C - Dwight/Javale

that doesn’t work cap wise with Bradley opting out

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesn’t work cap wise with Bradley opting out

I'd assume they'd have to do a sign and trade or Bradley and KCP would have to opt in. I didn't hear all of it, so I don't know all of what they said would be involved. It was on a sportstalk show out here and the guys I was listening to are pretty solid.

They're usually the first to try to debunk any trade ideas like this. They seemed to take this one a little more seriously that I would have thought. They didn't say it would happen or that it was even likely. But they didn't tear it apart like they usually do either.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Starting lineup:

G - Schroder
G - McCollum
SF - Lebron
PF - AD
C - Dwight/Javale

If the Blazers wanted to deal McCollum, I don't think trading him within the division would be their first option.

There would be a super easy trades to be made out there if the Blazers did want to part with McCollum.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's talk of the Bulls and T-Wolves talking a trade. I'd assume it'd be something along the lines of WCJ and the 4th pick for the 1st.

Bulls I would imagine would take Ball and T-Wolves going with Avdija. Could be interesting for both of those teams.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Blazers wanted to deal McCollum, I don't think trading him within the division would be their first option.

There would be a super easy trades to be made out there if the Blazers did want to part with McCollum.

I tend to agree. That's part of why I was surprised that the guys I was listening to, didn't tear it apart.

On the other hand, I think the Thunder could have gotten more than Danny Green and the #28 for Schroder.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way too quiet right now....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit it about to explode an hour before the draft or these trades could be announced during the draft

I don't think any of the trades can officially be announced until after the draft.

From what I heard, it's why tonight the Lakers will make the #28 pick, then they'll announce that the pick was traded to the Thunder.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors discussed a trade centered on Marcus Smart for the No. 2 overall pick.

Talks fell through for both parties as the Celtics rejected an unknown counteroffer. The Celtics and Warriors are not expected to pick up talks.

Boston is believed to be targeting James Wiseman in the draft and have been trying to trade into the top-3.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it @thunderc who said Danny Green wouldn't play for the Thunder?

Whoever it was, looks like you were right.
I think the 76ers come out a massive winner in this deal. 1st and a 2nd to rid themselves of Horford's contract is light compensation IMO.

Warriors send out a 1st round pick to trade Iguodala to Memphis and he was on a 16M expiring contract. Al Horford still has 81M left on his deal.