• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Monday night!!! what do you need to win??

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
up 13 nobody vs kupp
down 12 kupp vs nobody
looks like win/lose

up 17 foles/kupp/graham vs henderson/higbee /woods
as long as foles doesnt crap his pants should win :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
up 13 nobody vs kupp
down 12 kupp vs nobody
looks like win/lose

up 17 foles/kupp/graham vs henderson/higbee /woods
as long as foles doesnt crap his pants should win :suds:

the two kupp leagues, are they the same scoring???

Would suck to lose both somehow@!!!!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the two kupp leagues, are they the same scoring???

Would suck to lose both somehow@!!!!
yep same 1 ppr so anything between 12.03 and 13 is the magic number :suds:
btw fantrax is screwed up again

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covid 1 Year no keeper league-Up 50 and he has Graham. Feeling good here..............lol.
Way Too Long League-Down 9. He's done, I have Henderson, Woods and just sat Higbee fer Graham. 1pt per 15 yards so I'd really like to see one of these guise fall into the EZ cuz yardage wise it's 135 split between 3 dudes.
MBBRL KOTF-That one is over. Pretty big win.
MBBRL Suicide-Much needed win
Old School-Pretty sure we lost

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea... looks like Fantrax is down again.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My poor buddy. Full ppr league.

he was up 10. Had Hopkins and metcalf left.his opponent had Lockett and Carson.

not a lock but you feel pretty decent there.
Oh Carson gets hurt.....

he lost by 20.

my keepers of the flame was embarrassing. No idea in fantrax.

money league I’m up 20 with arob and rams d left. He has woods. I feel good. But last time it was like this walker had his big game and I lost by a handful.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh Carson gets hurt.....

he lost by 20.

money league I’m up 20 with arob and rams d left. He has woods. I feel good. But last time it was like this walker had his big game and I lost by a handful.

Yout KOF, you made some TERRIBLE decisions... not because you were wrong with the outcome, but the actual decisions were bad... It happens... you must have had some hunches that just fell apart...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh Carson gets hurt.....

he lost by 20.

Had that DK OT TD stood (which it should not have) I would have won. Now I have to sweat it out.............Let Woods score 9 and call it a win/win?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need Allen Robinson to be better than negative 23 points.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yout KOF, you made some TERRIBLE decisions... not because you were wrong with the outcome, but the actual decisions were bad... It happens... you must have had some hunches that just fell apart...
Such as? Daniel fells. But even fells. Akins was banged up and out and Watson has been using the tight end. In a game where they were gonna throw a lot. I felt ok with him getting 5-6 targets and the usual Watson red zone looks to tight ends....and poof nothing. Yes but otherwise? I sat CEH for Monty just on volume. But otherwise..

Freeman was getting tons of work and played philly I was playing him vs
But he got hurt...

obj got hurt.

josh Jacobs got three points.

kicker had his worst game.

hell half my points came from chiefs d!

Boston Scott didn’t know, it’s not a ppr league so I didn’t feel super safe there.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such as? Daniel fells. But even fells. Akins was banged up and out and Watson has been using the tight end. In a game where they were gonna throw a lot. I felt ok with him getting 5-6 targets and the usual Watson red zone looks to tight ends....and poof nothing. Yes but otherwise? I sat CEH for Monty just on volume. But otherwise..

Freeman was getting tons of work and played philly I was playing him vs
But he got hurt...

obj got hurt.

josh Jacobs got three points.

kicker had his worst game.

hell half my points came from chiefs d!

Boston Scott didn’t know, it’s not a ppr league so I didn’t feel super safe there.

Maybe I exaggerated... I am prone to do so... But I know when I saw your bench before this week started I was shocked by who was there... was waiting for you to change it... But you never did...

was surprised by the benching of Boston Scott... especially since he had the biggest hype coming into this week as a MUST add in all leagues...

but i guess the giants Defense is seen to be slightly better than the Eagles defense...

the CEH benching looked like a panic one to me... But many people were predicting Lev Bell not even to play much yet... And i think he only did get the shares he did because it wasnt much of a game...

I guess you had to start Jacobs, since he was your first round pick, but going into the game he was trending down... significantly... He was facing the best running defense in football, and he potentially was having no offensive line because of COVID....

and Montgomery, who hasnt played yet, so i could be wrong... But he has a terribly tough matchup in the rams, and it is not like he is having a great season etiher...

and then when we talk about WRs... Higgins has been one of the hottest WRs out there, and Odell has only had one good game... sure he was playing that team again that he had that big game, but still....

again, maybe I exaggerated in my original post...

But we all make bad decisions, whether they work out or not... sometimes we get lucky... you didn't... But the only thing you should be happy about is that even if your optimal lineup you would have still lost... so who cares if you made a bad decision...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I exaggerated... I am prone to do so... But I know when I saw your bench before this week started I was shocked by who was there... was waiting for you to change it... But you never did...

was surprised by the benching of Boston Scott... especially since he had the biggest hype coming into this week as a MUST add in all leagues...

Yeah i was on the boston scott bandwagon, still am. But he makes a better living catching passes. In a non-ppr league i was hesitant...i rolled him out elsewhere.
but i guess the giants Defense is seen to be slightly better than the Eagles defense...

Yeah i mean it was just freeman with 15-20 touches, including passes, against the eagles...i dunno the D was good, but he shoulda had a decent day....injuries suck
the CEH benching looked like a panic one to me... But many people were predicting Lev Bell not even to play much yet... And i think he only did get the shares he did because it wasnt much of a game...

I was one who wasnt predicting much from lev bell. I have been. It was panic to an extent. Again, i did like freeman taking the lions share vs the eagles. I had him penciled in for a healthy workload, without any question marks. So that left CEH, boston scott, and monty, and whatever bengal. Crazy but its where i was. Monty's volume trumped....I already touched on scott. Jacobs is jacobs. i had to play him....I wasnt 100% gio would get the goal line work with the new regime...and hed been declining some...with other options available i went elsewhere.
I guess you had to start Jacobs, since he was your first round pick, but going into the game he was trending down... significantly... He was facing the best running defense in football, and he potentially was having no offensive line because of COVID....
Well the day before they said they were only down one lineman. But yeah, i mean i cant really bench jacobs
and Montgomery, who hasnt played yet, so i could be wrong... But he has a terribly tough matchup in the rams, and it is not like he is having a great season etiher...
No but hes remarkably consistent with his volume. Obviously not the right call...looking back I should of sat him. But the other two i still would of done.
and then when we talk about WRs... Higgins has been one of the hottest WRs out there, and Odell has only had one good game... sure he was playing that team again that he had that big game, but still....

He has been, but again odell vs the bengals....hard to sit him for a rookie.....maybe you would, i dunno....looking like higgins is a main stay now. obviously. Plus I kinda thought after last weeks thumping the bengals presented a "get healthy" game for the browns offense....it did apparently, OBJ just wasnt there for it.
again, maybe I exaggerated in my original post...

But we all make bad decisions, whether they work out or not... sometimes we get lucky... you didn't... But the only thing you should be happy about is that even if your optimal lineup you would have still lost... so who cares if you made a bad decision...
Well yeah, my teams ben getting injured, and having unfortunate sheer horrid performances. Gonna need a miracle for playoffs.

Anyways, that was my thought process....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i was on the boston scott bandwagon, still am. But he makes a better living catching passes. In a non-ppr league i was hesitant...i rolled him out elsewhere.

Yeah i mean it was just freeman with 15-20 touches, including passes, against the eagles...i dunno the D was good, but he shoulda had a decent day....injuries suck

I was one who wasnt predicting much from lev bell. I have been. It was panic to an extent. Again, i did like freeman taking the lions share vs the eagles. I had him penciled in for a healthy workload, without any question marks. So that left CEH, boston scott, and monty, and whatever bengal. Crazy but its where i was. Monty's volume trumped....I already touched on scott. Jacobs is jacobs. i had to play him....I wasnt 100% gio would get the goal line work with the new regime...and hed been declining some...with other options available i went elsewhere.

Well the day before they said they were only down one lineman. But yeah, i mean i cant really bench jacobs

No but hes remarkably consistent with his volume. Obviously not the right call...looking back I should of sat him. But the other two i still would of done.

He has been, but again odell vs the bengals....hard to sit him for a rookie.....maybe you would, i dunno....looking like higgins is a main stay now. obviously. Plus I kinda thought after last weeks thumping the bengals presented a "get healthy" game for the browns offense....it did apparently, OBJ just wasnt there for it.

Well yeah, my teams ben getting injured, and having unfortunate sheer horrid performances. Gonna need a miracle for playoffs.

Anyways, that was my thought process....
Just ask @TREFF to draft yer team next year...................lol.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need the bears defense to score more than -90 points to secure the win. I will be on the edge of my seat.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need the Rams D to score 9. A pick 6 gift from Foles would be nice

The best week they have had so far is 8 points so odds are not for me it appears

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured out who Goff looks like...

...the weasely corporate guy from the movie Avatar.