• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 final five games

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at Ohio State 12-0

in Lincoln Penn State 10-2

at Iowa 9-3

at Wisconsin 10-2

in Lincoln Minnesota 10-2

That is 51-9. Nothing to like with that closeout.

Scott Frost is 2-8 on the road in the B1G with wins over a bad Illinois team and a bad Maryland team. That bad Illinois team is going bowling though. Does not bode well for the Ohio State, Iowa, and Wisconsin games in 2020.

Luckily, the first seven games in 2020, six of them are coin flips and Cincinnati will NOT be an easy game. Think 2017 Northern Illinois where the final score was 21-17, Northern Illinois winning. Maybe Coach Frost can work his magic over an old AAC team.

The offense comes back intact, depending on JD SPielman. The defense is going to be pretty much all new talent, except for jojo Domann.

On offense I grew to like Dedrick Mills a lot. Hopefully, there is a real QB competition because Luke deserves a shot. Wandale Robinson is exciting but not as an every down running back.

My Koolaid consumption is going to be cut way back for 2020.
2018 4 wins I predicted 4-8
2019 5 wins I predicted 10-2 whoopsie

For 2020, I will go out on a limb and go 6-6, although 5-7 is also on the list.
2020 6 wins

No idea what happens to Husker Nation if Nebraska goes 4-8 or worse. If that happens, will Scott have to do a Tom Herman?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at Ohio State 12-0

in Lincoln Penn State 10-2

at Iowa 9-3

at Wisconsin 10-2

in Lincoln Minnesota 10-2

That is 51-9. Nothing to like with that closeout.

Scott Frost is 2-8 on the road in the B1G with wins over a bad Illinois team and a bad Maryland team. That bad Illinois team is going bowling though. Does not bode well for the Ohio State, Iowa, and Wisconsin games in 2020.

Luckily, the first seven games in 2020, six of them are coin flips and Cincinnati will NOT be an easy game. Think 2017 Northern Illinois where the final score was 21-17, Northern Illinois winning. Maybe Coach Frost can work his magic over an old AAC team.

The offense comes back intact, depending on JD SPielman. The defense is going to be pretty much all new talent, except for jojo Domann.

On offense I grew to like Dedrick Mills a lot. Hopefully, there is a real QB competition because Luke deserves a shot. Wandale Robinson is exciting but not as an every down running back.

My Koolaid consumption is going to be cut way back for 2020.
2018 4 wins I predicted 4-8
2019 5 wins I predicted 10-2 whoopsie

For 2020, I will go out on a limb and go 6-6, although 5-7 is also on the list.
2020 6 wins

No idea what happens to Husker Nation if Nebraska goes 4-8 or worse. If that happens, will Scott have to do a Tom Herman?
i think if nebraska has another losing season assistants will probably have to be fired ( of course it all comes down to how the season plays out, injuries etc)

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is going to be pretty much all new talent, except for jojo Domann.
:scratch:, DL: Ben Stille, Damion Daniels, Thomas are all back and saw plenty of action. LB: JoJo, Miller, Honas, Tannor and Nelson all played a ton this year. DB: Taylor-Britt, Dismuke, Bootle, Clark and hopefully Deontai Williams (who was the starter for the 1st game and suffered season ending injury) can return to top form. I'm just hoping some of the JUCO guys are so good they will actually overtake guys like Thomas/Daniels/Miller as they were serviceable but don't seem like all-conference guys from what i've seen.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa will have a significant dropoff imo. will be breaking in a new QB and their D is losing it's 4 best players, Epenesa to the NFL, Reiff, Lattimore and Ojemudia are all done. and we just proved we are at that level.

Wiscy - is due for a down year imo, losing 2 OL starters, Taylor should go NFL, Orr and Baun are out on their D.

Minn is a tough one to call. Their O mostly returns but a quick look at their D and it looks like they will be losing like 6-7 starters, but i didn't check every bio for redshirts and verify some of their SRs don't have eligibility.

Ohio and Penn State will be tough.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Wisky have a down year last year?