• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 CFB East-West Shrine Game & Senior Bowl

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Gladney from this group if he falls into the late rounds. Not as fond of these guys.

Are you fucking kidding me ? That list from the Senior Bowl has quite a few players that'd work well in this scheme whether it's Offense or Defense.

Auburn DE Davidson is a perfect fit as a Big DE who can play 6, 5, 4i, 3-tech and does it well.

The same can be said about Kinlaw and he could very well end up playing the NT and be dominant while also sliding outside of the 0/1-tech.

WR Prosche is a great fit for the slot and slipping outside the numbers from time to time.

WR Gandy-Golden is almost Kenny G like if their willing to let Kenny walk but BQ drafted Fulgham last year and may still believe he fits the KG mold so Gandy-Golden might not be a fit.

LG Stenberg would be a huge upgrade over Dahl but BQ isn't smart enough to do that move. Stenberg was voted the least liked SEC OL due to his play beyond the whistle mentality.

Tulsa DE Trevis-Gipson has all the attributes as a Jack replacement for Kennard but needs some refinement.

OT Peart could be a 3rd day selection as a replacement for Wagner or at a minimum competition for Crosby.

You need to know what your talking about before you comment.

I won't comment on Gladney as you already know where I stand with him (he's mid to late 2nd round more than likely).

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding me ? That list from the Senior Bowl has quite a few players that'd work well in this scheme whether it's Offense or Defense.

Auburn DE Davidson is a perfect fit as a Big DE who can play 6, 5, 4i, 3-tech and does it well.

The same can be said about Kinlaw and he could very well end up playing the NT and be dominant while also sliding outside of the 0/1-tech.

WR Prosche is a great fit for the slot and slipping outside the numbers from time to time.

WR Gandy-Golden is almost Kenny G like if their willing to let Kenny walk but BQ drafted Fulgham last year and may still believe he fits the KG mold so Gandy-Golden might not be a fit.

LG Stenberg would be a huge upgrade over Dahl but BQ isn't smart enough to do that move. Stenberg was voted the least liked SEC OL due to his play beyond the whistle mentality.

Tulsa DE Trevis-Gipson has all the attributes as a Jack replacement for Kennard but needs some refinement.

OT Peart could be a 3rd day selection as a replacement for Wagner or at a minimum competition for Crosby.

You need to know what your talking about before you comment.

I won't comment on Gladney as you already know where I stand with him (he's mid to late 2nd round more than likely).

Like the article says, they make sense. That being said we probably will not see any of these guys being difference makers in the NFL other then the 2 I mentioned and probably AGG.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the article says, they make sense. That being said we probably will not see any of these guys being difference makers in the NFL other then the 2 I mentioned and probably AGG.

You are supremely under-rating iDL Javon Kinlaw.

and the article didn't even bother to mention

WR KJ Hill, Denzel Mims, Michael Pittman, iDL Davon Hamilton, OT Josh Jones, OG Damien Lewis, DL Jason Strowbridge.

So, you are saying if @Old Lion doesn't mention names of players first then those players will never be difference makers in the NFL ? Okay. Got it. Only Onwenu (who only played in the Shrine Game) and maybe Gladney (who didn't play in the Senior Bowl Game). Got it.