• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Playoffs thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hence the "pretty sure". In fairness, I heard the Bucks were looking to bring me in instead, but went with Snell when I was nowhere to be found.

Yep and I'm sure those 6 minutes came in garbage time. Played in the game 2 Bucks blowout and game 4 Raptors blowout

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Significantly stronger without Lebron? The Bucks, Sixers, and Raptors improved. The Celtics (and Cavs obviously) did not. Overall, the level of talent was about the same at the top in my estimation.
Indiana, as well, wit the loss of Oladipo.

I guess Brooklyn got better, but they were no threat to a contender.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and I'm sure those 6 minutes came in garbage time. Played in the game 2 Bucks blowout and game 4 Raptors blowout
Guess to be fair to snell should be mentioned he played more than me and you combined.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why the admins don't move this troll (https://sportshoop.la/members/dtgold88.13233/) to the "fouled out zone" after all that trolling he does... All he knows is deliberately posting lies, inventions and trolling, he is totally unable to discuss basketball and -obviously- knows nothing about the game! He just takes space here...

You are far more likely to be "moved" than he is.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious answer is no?

Did you not watch the Celtics this year with those 2?

Cavs in 5 if those 2 were available.
I respectfully disagree, IMO, it's not that the Celtics were worst than last season or that they unperformed, it was rather that the Bucks, the Sixers and the Raptors significantly improved their roster and all surpassed the Celtics.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respectfully disagree, IMO, it's not that the Celtics were worst than last season or that they unperformed, it was rather that the Bucks, the Sixers and the Raptors significantly improved their roster and all surpassed the Celtics.
fair points, but how do you account for Cs playing so much better throughout the season when Kyrie didn't play? Not every team improved.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't play in the playoffs. Nobody wants him, the Bucks didn't seem to think he was that great lol. Stop kidding yourself

Snell didn't play in the playoffs, only because the Bucks have plenty and cheaper alternatives... Partly the reason why he will be traded... Everybody that is in need for a 3&D wing wants him, especially as he is young, has a "team friendly" contract and carries his "bird rights" with his contract...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team does. Pretty sure he played as much as I did in the ECF.

Snell didn't play in the playoffs, only because the Bucks have plenty and cheaper alternatives... Partly the reason why he will be traded... Everybody that is in need for a 3&D wing wants him, especially as he is young, has a "team friendly" contract and carries his "bird rights" with his contract...

Last edited:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is the "obvious answer no"? Cs proved this season they play better without Kyrie (and maybe Hayward).
Where is the "proof" in this nonsense? Only way one can tell is if he rotates Kyrie with Rosier in the roster and compares the Celtics performance with each on the floor... Kyrie has pooved to be a world better than Rosier on the floor...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there is a Post of the Year here, this has to be considered.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the "proof" in this nonsense? Only way one can tell is if he rotates Kyrie with Rosier in the roster and compares the Celtics performance with each on the floor... Kyrie has pooved to be a world better than Rosier on the floor...
Isn't the record with and without Kyrie the best way to gauge this?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the record with and without Kyrie the best way to gauge this?

Only if one is stupid! How can one compare two records against 2 different leagues? ...and this season's league had so many teams improving that it was a much tougher league than last season...

East: All Bucks, Sixers, Raptors, Nets, Pistons, Hornets, Magic & Hawks significantly improved, Bulls also did but were plugged with injuries...

West: All teams but the Wolves and the Lakers significantly improved.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if one is stupid! How can one compare two records against 2 different leagues? ...and this season's league had so many teams improving that it was a much tougher league than last season...

East: All Bucks, Sixers, Raptors, Nets, Pistons, Hornets, Magic & Hawks significantly improved, Bulls also did but were plugged with injuries...

West: All teams but the Wolves and the Lakers significantly improved.
Not too sharp there are ya, little buckaroo. We are talking about the record of the Cs with and without Kyrie THIS season.

But to get to your irrelevant comment.....GS improved? Houston? New Orleans? SA? OKC?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck trading CP3. He's scheduled to be paid $38 million, $41 million and $44 million over the next 3 years. Unless someone feels that he can put them over the top, I don't see how they could trade him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Cavs have beaten the Celtics in the ECF last season if Kyrie and Hayward were not injured?

I guess the obvious answer is NO and then all Sixers, Bucks and Raptors proved to be significantly better than the Celtics with Kyrie and Hayward.

Disagree. Celtics were clearly worse this year with Kyrie and Hayward than they were with them last year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your stupidity goes exceed the absolute record that exists... Hill has only 1M guaranteed on his contract and his next one with the Bucks won't be of more that 4-6M annually. The Bucks have TONS of cap space for next season to sign a no2 behind Giannis and never pay lux tax...

If Middleton takes a "team friendly contract" and stays, still the Bucks can have a "real" No2, if he doesn't, the Bucks get the No2. they need and replace Middleton in their roster...

If If If If If If If