• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Playoffs thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any case, I'm pretty confident that Khris will accept a new contract that won't be of more than 20M for next season.

Hahaha Hill makes $18M this year. If the Bucks offer or Khris wants a $20M/year contract he would be throwing away close to $90M. You know absolutely nothing

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha Hill makes $18M this year. If the Bucks offer or Khris wants a $20M/year contract he would be throwing away close to $90M. You know absolutely nothing
Your stupidity goes exceed the absolute record that exists... Hill has only 1M guaranteed on his contract and his next one with the Bucks won't be of more that 4-6M annually. The Bucks have TONS of cap space for next season to sign a no2 behind Giannis and never pay lux tax...

If Middleton takes a "team friendly contract" and stays, still the Bucks can have a "real" No2, if he doesn't, the Bucks get the No2. they need and replace Middleton in their roster...

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your stupidity goes exceed the absolute record that exists... Hill has only 1M guaranteed on his contract and his next one with the Bucks won't be of more that 4-6M annually.

Why would he accept 4-6 M annually?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he accept 4-6 M annually?
Because he is 32 y.o., hasn't won a title yet, he hopes to do so with the Bucks next season and with a 200+ players in free agency coming up, he wouldn't get more than 6-8M in the free market (given his age) which he will decline in order to stay with the Bucks and have (reasonable) hopes to win a title...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is 32 y.o., hasn't won a title yet, he hopes to do so with the Bucks next season and with a 200+ players in free agency coming up, he wouldn't get more than 6-8M in the free market (given his age) which he will decline in order to stay with the Bucks and have (reasonable) hopes to win a title...

Some players value money/playing time over titles.

You do realize this right?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some players value money/playing time over titles.

You do realize this right?

No more than 10% and Hill is with the other 90%... A title means endless earning of high income after the (short) career of a player ends... It means having a TV show, or a valuable opinion in one, it means another 5 years of endorsments after career ends... it means "everything" for the 90% of the "smart" players...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more than 10% and Hill is with the other 90%... A title means endless earning of high income after the (short) career of a player ends... It means having a TV show, or a valuable opinion in one, it means another 5 years of endorsments after career ends... it means "everything" for the 90% of the "smart" players...

you spoke to hill?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can, just tell the truth: no
I'm afraid I can't... What I can tell you, is that I rarely speak with players and when I do, it's only with some that I know from the past, but I often speak with some of the managers...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid I can't... What I can tell you, is that I rarely speak with players and when I do, it's only with some that I know from the past, but I often speak with some of the managers...
Honestly, don't worry about it, no one believes a word you say anyway. You did it to yourself.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, don't worry about it, no one believes a word you say anyway. You did it to yourself.

You think I care if you believe me or not...?? After all, you are not the only troll that thinks he knows some basketball in here... Everybody else does think the same... it's just that IMO, you are the "Einstein" among them... my poor man! :lol:

P.S. Check my avatar, it may "tell" you smth...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think I care if you believe me or not...?? After all, you are not the only troll that thinks he knows some basketball in here... Everybody else does think the same... it's just that IMO, you are the "Einstein" among them... my poor man! :lol:
I think you care very much that we believe your nonsense, that's why you keep going with it

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you care very much that we believe your nonsense, that's why you keep going with it

To be honest, "My darling, I don't give a dime"... (from "Gone with the wind")

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I have a nickel then?
Ahhh... that's clever! According to Mark Twain though, Roosvelt used to do the opposite! Everybody thought he was a "stupid kid" in his home town, because each time a bus stopped he was begging for a dime... and once he was given a nickel, his reaction was " No mum, I asked for a dime"...

Then this lady (that brought the story up) thought that the kid was "sort minded" to prefer the dime from a nickel and asked him if he knew the value of money... And Theo replied... "I know mum" ..."BUT If I take the higher value, they'll never give me money again"!

Last edited:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another day, another report on the Lakers. It's 2 days before the Finals...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

P.S. Check my avatar, it may "tell" you smth...

Let's go with proven facts that you are wrong about:

1) Tony Snell is not a trade asset. 11 million a year is an awful lot for a career 6 PPG scorer who fell out of Milwaukee's playoff rotation. He is a solid role player, but there will be vets available for league min contracts that can provide similar production. Snell is who he is, no upside there. If the Bucks trade him, they will have to attach an asset because his contract carries negative trade equity.

2) George Hill does not have the special contract you claim. You can say it any way you want, but you are dead wrong.

3) I give you a pass on your Bucks prediction. Because just about everyone thought the Bucks were going to win, and to me, wrong predictions don't necessarily reflect knowledge unless you are consistently wrong like Monty. Everyone gets predictions wrong sometimes.

Picking the Bucks is not why you don't know what you are talking about. Reasons 1 and 2 are.

And no, calling someone out for saying dumb stuff does not make me a troll. You can call me names and complain all you like. You will be proven definitively wrong on these things and others that you have been so confident about.

If you are still here in 2 months, I expect a heavy dose of humble pie from you when Snell and George Hill are not traded for an all star player as you claim they will be.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis

Unless you understand the CBA better than every single NBA executive outside of Milwaukee, please explain these 3 things:

1) why did Cleveland dump George Hill's contract for 2 longer term bad contacts (Delly and Henson) if it was so valuable?

2) why was nobody willing to trade for JR Smith when the cost was virtually nothing?

3) why has there never been a George Hill + spare parts for Anthony Davis or Paul George trade in league history?

You don't have good answers for these 3 questions because your interpretation of the CBA rules is wrong.