• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Playoffs thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you are among the trolls that twist everything they "reply" upon, I never said that the Bucks "won't resign Middleton"... What I've said is that it will depend on Khris' requirements, If he asks for more than 5/110M, the Bucks won't resign him and they'll be right not to.
you also said they'd move snell for PG.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to bet on that?

He was bad in the ECF. Teams will still be willing to pay him once they strike out on the top tier FAs.

And if Giannis wants him back, Milwaukee is playing with fire if they let him walk because they got cheap.

They have a contending caliber core. They need experience and time.

The Bucks will look to add a No2 next to Giannis this season... Khris is a good No3 but the Bucks have other players too that can take the No3 role... The Bucks will look to improve and go for the title next season, if they overpay Middleton, they can't do that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media is so dumb. Things like this is why players hate the media

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you also said they'd move snell for PG.
Troll... Q.E.D!!! All I've ever said is that the Bucks will surely move Snell this season and probably Ilyasova too... Never said it will be for PG, SG, SF, PF or CF... It can be Snell included in a package, or Snell for a "money filler" contract", or Snell included in a 3 team deal...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll... Q.E.D!!! All I've ever said is that the Bucks will surely move Snell this season and probably Ilyasova too... Never said it will be for PG, SG, SF, PF or CF... It can be Snell included in a package, or Snell for a "money filler" contract", or Snell included in a 3 team deal...
PG as in Paul George. And, yes, you did say this deal will go down.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG as in Paul George. And, yes, you did say this deal will go down.

You are full of shit... All I ever said is that the Bucks are considering PG for the No2 they are looking for and suggested some ways that this can be achieved by setting up a package on a deal based around George Hill via a "sign and trade" method, because the choices that OKC have as to go below the lux tax are limited...

I've also said that OKC would prefer to move Westbrook if they can find a "customer", but also said that if this doesn't work, the Bucks have other alternatives they are watching for adding a No2 next to Giannis.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are full of shit... All I ever said is that the Bucks are considering PG for the No2 they are looking for and suggested some ways that this can be achieved by setting up a package on a deal based around George Hill via a "sign and trade" method, because the choices that OKC have as to go below the lux tax are limited...

I've also said that OKC would prefer to move Westbrook if they can find a "customer", but also said that if this doesn't work, the Bucks have other alternatives they are watching for adding a No2 next to Giannis.
sorry, little fella, too many people saw it for you to try and get out of the absurd comments you made.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, little fella, too many people saw it for you to try and get out of the absurd comments you made.

Sure... sorry, little fella, too many people saw it for you to try and get out of the absurd trolling you are continuously bringing up! Bring up the conversation if you dare!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the top of the East is significantly stronger than it was last year.

It is safe to say the Celts did not maximize their talent or live up to expectations. But it is hard to say if they were truly worse this year than they were last playing without Kyrie.

Kyrie isn't the right fit for the Celtics. During the regular season he missed 15 games. Boston went 12-3 in those games. Games Kyrie played in, 37-30. And in the playoffs w/ Kyrie this year got bounced out a round earlier.

Not sure if this would be possible but I wouldn't mind seeing D'Angelo Russell in Celtics Green. I think that Flat Earther said Brooklyn was a team he'd play for.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, my stars and garters...

you KNOW the next step is putting up the posts he made to prove it, right...?

I wonder why the admins don't move this troll (https://sportshoop.la/members/dtgold88.13233/) to the "fouled out zone" after all that trolling he does... All he knows is deliberately posting lies, inventions and trolling, he is totally unable to discuss basketball and -obviously- knows nothing about the game! He just takes space here...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you are among the trolls that twist everything they "reply" upon, I never said that the Bucks "won't resign Middleton"... What I've said is that it will depend on Khris' requirements, If he asks for more than 5/110M, the Bucks won't resign him and they'll be right not to.

Everyone twists your words right. Like Snell was a good player and the Raptors have no chance lolzz you prove time anc time again when it comes to the NBA you have a pea brain

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone twists your words right. Like Snell was a good player and the Raptors have no chance lolzz you prove time anc time again when it comes to the NBA you have a pea brain

Yes... Snell has a fine contract at 11.6M for next season. The man is a 40% shooter, fine defender, has excellent size and length, has fast legs, he carries "bird rights" with his contract, is young and is one of the cheapest 3&D wings around...

Do you have a problem with all that?