• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, earlier in this, when you and @bksballer89 started posting some of the bad stuff you were seeing, I found myself giving the ol' eyeroll and I think some of that may have come across in some earlier posts.

It became obvious fairly quickly that this isn't being experienced the same way everywhere, so like you, I'm done with trying to sway anyone.

I think we can all agree that the toilet lickers and doomsdayers are some quality entertainment though. lol
Yep. Just like "normal" politics....those on far left or far right can be comic relief at times.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like being taken as seriously here as most states (if not more seriously).

People around here are doing a good job taking things seriously for the most part. But no matter where you are in the country they'll always be some people that will ignore the advice that's being given.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not jinxing myself, so if I make it, so looking forward to watching the draft with The Boy. Not an actual game, but it's something that matters in sports.

Yep. It's funny, I've heard people saying that the NFL shouldn't have the draft because of the virus.

I think it's great and smart by the NFL. They are providing a small semblance of normalcy and a needed distraction, imo.

Plus, it can be done completely safely.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got the score right, helluva memory. Had to look the box score score. Nance had his typical stat-stuffer game. 7-14 from the field. 15 pts, 9 rebs, 8 asts, 2 stls & 1 blk. Daugherty had a damn game. 9-11 from the field, 10-13 from the line. 28 pts, 9 rebs, 6 asts & 3 blks. HotRod had 20 pts, 8 rebs & 4 blks off the bench.
I'll admit I have seen the score probably a number of times since the game which makes it easier to remember.

I'll have to look at series box. Maybe it was a different game I was thinking about Nance.

nance, sr. has always been my favorite Cav and so which that crew could have won a title over the one who did.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It's funny, I've heard people saying that the NFL shouldn't have the draft because of the virus.

I think it's great and smart by the NFL. They are providing a small semblance of normalcy and a needed distraction, imo.

Plus, it can be done completely safely.
Yep...seems like biggest complainers were the actual FOs of teams. And I get it.....but everyone has to play by same rules.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I have seen the score probably a number of times since the game which makes it easier to remember.

I'll have to look at series box. Maybe it was a different game I was thinking about Nance.

nance, sr. has always been my favorite Cav and so which that crew could have won a title over the one who did.

Nance was a good one no doubt. If I have to pick a favorite Cavs it's Daugherty. And I always liked watching Price play too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the Netflix but I keep hearing about this Tiger Kings show. What's the deal?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else grilling today?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nance was a good one no doubt. If I have to pick a favorite Cavs it's Daugherty. And I always liked watching Price play too.
could almost pick out of a hat for those 3.

without looking my guess is most do not realize how young Daugherty was when he had to retire. any guesses before you check (or I tell you)?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the Netflix but I keep hearing about this Tiger Kings show. What's the deal?

Greatest white trash gold show I've seen in my lifetime.

There are 6 or 7 episodes. My son and I watched them all in one sitting. Every time an episode would end, we'd look at each other and say, "No way this gets any weirder". Then it would.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could almost pick out of a hat for those 3.

without looking my guess is most do not realize how young Daugherty was when he had to retire. any guesses before you check (or I tell you)?

Really don't remember. I'd have to look at his stats. Before I do that though I'll say he was 30 or 31.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest white trash gold show I've seen in my lifetime.

There are 6 or 7 episodes. My son and I watched them all in one sitting. Every time an episode would end, we'd look at each other and say, "No way this gets and weirder". Then it would.

From what little I've read about it (which honestly is I've read nothing) did it involve illegal animals or something?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what little I've read about it (which honestly is I've read nothing) did it involve illegal animals or something?

lol

It's legal in the sense that there are people who own these big cat sanctuaries etc. and are allowed to have them. In fact, the sanctuaries are probably the most legal things in the whole show.

Someone who does documentaries wanted to do one on this guy Joe Exotic (who looks like Dog The Bounty Hunters ghey mini-me). He's shooting this documentary and is given full access to everything going on.

He's thinking he's just going to be doing a documentary on how a big cat sanctuary runs and give some publicity to the cause.

Turns out there's this huge feud between Joe Exotic and some crazy woman named Carole Baskin who also has a big cat sanctuary and who Joe Exotic accuses of having killed her first husband and fed him to the cats.

Then there's a 3rd guy who also owns a big cat sanctuary and is a polygamist.

If that doesn't intrigue you enough, another guy shows up and effectively steals Joe Exotics sanctuary from him.

Don't want to say too much more because I don't want to spoil it.

There isn't a single likeable character in the whole thing except the cats and a couple of them are kinda sketchy. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

It's legal in the sense that there are people who own these big cat sanctuaries etc. are allowed to have them.

Someone who does documentaries wanted to do one on this guy Joe Exotic (who looks like Dog The Bounty Hunters ghey mini-me). He's shooting this documentary and is given full access to everything going on.

He's thinking he's just going to be doing a documentary on how a big cat sanctuary runs and give some publicity to the cause.

Turns out there's this huge feud between Joe Exotic and some crazy woman named Carole Baskin who also has a big cat sanctuary and who Joe Exotic accuses of having killed her first husband and fed him to the cats.

Then there's a 3rd guy who also owns a big cat sanctuary and is a polygamist.

If that doesn't intrigue you enough, another guy shows up and effectively steals Joe Exotics sanctuary from him.

Don't want to say too much more because I don't want to spoil it.

There isn't a single likeable character in the whole thing except the cats and a couple of them are kinda sketchy. lol

Damn that's alotta stuff going on.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he thinks he never committed a foul, but I agree.
Every.

Single.

Time.

1197485862-Br0MM1QCUAE_T0f.jpg