• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that top players don't have access to a basketball hoop.

I expect this from end of bench guys but not someone like Giannis or Middleton. Not saying every player should have a gym but would expect most who live in houses to have a backyard with a hoop.

Giannis not playing basketball; no 'access to hoop'

I get league minimum guys but multi millionaires don't have a hoop? Come on now

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeeesh.....

Old heads.

You'd think Shaq would have been a huge advantage. But, we've already seen what Prime Dream can do to Shaq.

LeBron is better than Bird.

But, that doesn't mean much to the Hick from French Lick.

I give team Old Head a huge psychological advantage because of shit like this.

Here's another classic Larry Bird trash talking story, courtesy of his longtime Boston Celtics teammate Kevin McHale on Tuesday's edition of the "Dan Patrick Show."

The setup: The Celtics were playing in Phoenix with a comfortable lead in the fourth quarter. The Suns rallied and took a late two-point lead. On the final timeout, Bird wants the ball to take a 3-pointer to win.

"I said, 'No, don't do that,'" McHale told Patrick, suggesting to Bird a closer shot to get to overtime.

"Larry says, 'No, I'm just gonna bust a 3 on them.'"

Bird then made things interesting.

"He tells the Phoenix bench ... 'Yeah, I'm just fixing to bust a 3 on you guys. I'm tired of this,'" McHale

"He shoots the ball. As the ball's in the air, he kind of turns toward the Phoenix bench and yells, 'Told ya so!' and starts running to the locker room.

"And it went in."
Only quibble, prime Dream beat up on rookie Shaq. Prime Shaq vs Prime Dream would be more competitive

But yeah I'm taking that first team

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

80s guys. No disrespect to Wade but he's easily the weakest one there. Weak might be too harsh a word but he's a notch below every guy there. Maybe half a notch below Hakeem. If I could sub him out for Durant, that match up might be 50-50 if they played 100 games

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious that wiggy used to rip the heat front office lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really bad here

Dude, look at the list of places that are still open in AZ.

Fina!ly....FINALLY They are forcing them to close.

But, not until tomorrow....wtf?

• Barbershops
  • Tanning salons
  • Spas
  • Massage parlors
  • Tattoo parlors
  • Basketball courts, splash pads, playgrounds and public restrooms at public parks
  • Communal pools at hotels, parks and condo and apartment complexes
  • Swap meets

After backlash, Ducey says Arizona hair and nail salons must close by 5 p.m. Saturday

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Barbershops
  • Tanning salons
  • Spas
  • Massage parlors
  • Tattoo parlors
  • Basketball courts, splash pads, playgrounds and public restrooms at public parks
  • Swap meets

After backlash, Ducey says Arizona hair and nail salons must close by 5 p.m. Saturday

Yeah i'm sure lots of people there got it without knowing. As Gov Cuomo said from the start, this country as a whole been behind this thing from day 1 and there's no excuse for that

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i'm sure lots of people there got it without knowing. As Gov Cuomo said from the start, this country as a whole been behind this thing from day 1 and there's no excuse for that

Oh there's a very valid reason why the country has been behind from day one. No need to mention any names though. It should be obvious.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Barbershops
  • Tanning salons
  • Spas
  • Massage parlors
  • Tattoo parlors
  • Swap meets

Fucking insanity

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey I saw in a different thread you said people in Ohio aren't taking things seriously. Can you post anything mentioning that? Wondering which parts of the state are being knuckleheads about this. I only know what's going on in NE Ohio. Talking to family & friends people are taking things seriously there from what I've been told. The governor issued stay-at-home orders back on March 23.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I saw in a different thread you said people in Ohio aren't taking things seriously. Can you post anything mentioning that? Wondering which parts of the state are being knuckleheads about this. I only know what's going on in NE Ohio. Talking to family & friends people are taking things seriously there from what I've been told. The governor issued stay-at-home orders back on March 23.

My post was directed at that two posters in the thread. Seems like it was a joke to them. Thinking it is funny how Donald Trump responds to reporter for asking valid questions is just lame.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post was directed at that two posters in the thread. Seems like it was a joke to them. Thinking it is funny how Donald Trump responds to reporter for asking valid questions is just lame.

Thanks for the answer. Now what you said makes more sense. And anyone that thinks how Trump has handled things is funny is a real asshole.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's death numbers worse than ever, as we said before the next two weeks are going to be the worst of it. Hopefully that's the peak and the numbers start coming down.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's death numbers worse than ever, as we said before the next two weeks are going to be the worst of it. Hopefully that's the peak and the numbers start coming down.

Surviving these next two weeks will be hard

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in NYC, only 0.0003% of people have died of it, most of them over the age of 60.

Take it easy man.

You do realize I live in NYC/NJ right? I know someone personally who died from this. Last thing you should tell a person who lives in NYC/NJ is to take it easy. You don't know what's going on here.

Several people who i know had people under the age of 50 pass away from this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize I live in NYC/NJ right? I know someone personally who died from this. Last thing you should tell a person who lives in NYC/NJ is to take it easy. You don't know what's going on here.

Several people who i know had people under 50 pass away from this.

562 dead in the last 24 hours. And 6,000+ total. But he seems to think this is no big deal.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why people are bitching about self isolation so much.

My husband works from home now. He's got his own little office and does everything from there.

Both my kids are keeping themselves busy every single day. One of them plays videogames and is constantly on there with her friends. The other is learning a new language. If the weather is nice (which it rarely has been) we'll do shit in the garden.

I've got Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime to keep me busy on top of the 2000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Last weekend I had a group video chat with my girlfriends over a bottle of wine. It was a hoot.

People need to stop being such cunts, stay indoors and STFU about boredom.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lady being interviewed right now about her 42 year old husband with no pre-existing conditions dying of the virus. He lived in NY as well.

Earlier this week there was a similar story about 30 year baseball coach from NJ who died from the virus basically the same exact way.

So yeah quit telling me to "take it easy"