• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put my zip code up against most any day.

You need to take off the blinders about the world we live in.

I don't know. The 44306 has some damn nice scenery. :heh:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wish i could say that...

#essentialworker
Dude, Arizona finally issued a stay at home order starting at 5pm.

You can only leave for essential reasons like Food, Medicine..............AND GOLFING!!!!

We are Fucking DOOMED.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can only leave for essential reasons like Food, Medicine..............AND GOLFING!!!!

We are Fucking DOOMED.

Golfing? LMAO

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are Fucking DOOMED.

who knew a 9 iron was essential...?

#doneseenitallnow:L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are Fucking DOOMED.

You can go out golfing? Holy shit.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golfing? LMAO
Bro, I'm not even exaggerating...lmfao

What a Fucking MORON.

The order permits "walking, hiking, running, biking or golfing" as well, if appropriate "physical distancing practices are used." Ducey said state officials "realize that people are going to need an outlet, and there's a way to do it in a safe way."

The governor said the order takes effect at 5 p.m. Tuesday for all activity that is not essential, and he said people should still enjoy the outdoors.

“We do not want people to feel trapped or isolated in their homes,” he said. “The weather is beautiful right now. Find a way to get out and enjoy it — with physical distancing.”

Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego said on Twitter Ducey’s stay-at-home order is insufficient if he doesn’t narrow the list.

“Essential services...are not golf and beauty salons,” Gallego wrote.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are Fucking DOOMED.
The idea being you are very socially distant on a golf course. Same with walking your dog or playing in the park with your kids.

If you don't have symptoms, it should be ok to be outside, if you stay 6 feet away from people and be really careful about touching stuff, wash hands a lot, etc.

It's how we have been doing it in CA for a while and it clearly is working here.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea being you are very socially distant on a golf course. Same with walking your dog or playing in the park with your kids.

If you don't have symptoms, it should be ok to be outside, if you stay 6 feet away from people and be really careful about touching stuff, wash hands a lot, etc.

It's how we have been doing it in CA for a while and it clearly is working here.
It's retarded.

Stay at home...unless you want to golf.

Gmafb

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

What a Fucking MORON.

The order permits "walking, hiking, running, biking or golfing" as well, if appropriate "physical distancing practices are used." Ducey said state officials "realize that people are going to need an outlet, and there's a way to do it in a safe way."

The governor said the order takes effect at 5 p.m. Tuesday for all activity that is not essential, and he said people should still enjoy the outdoors.

“We do not want people to feel trapped or isolated in their homes,” he said. “The weather is beautiful right now. Find a way to get out and enjoy it — with physical distancing.”

Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego said on Twitter Ducey’s stay-at-home order is insufficient if he doesn’t narrow the list.

I'd say salons no, but golf yes
Being outside is ok.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a Fucking MORON.

I do think if done right, golfing could be safe (and I am not a golfer). Will it be done right? I have my doubts.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate golf so whatever. But do you feel the same about kids playing in the park?
I wouldn't take my kid.

Parks are full of germs and coronavirus can live on surfaces for 3 days.

People, especially children, are going to start going stir crazy.

But, that's why we have a backyard?

For those in a different situation, tough call.

BUt, if I'm not willing to go home and possibly expose my kid to this, my answer shouldn't really surprise you.