• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear to GAWD I was just about to post the same.

My Dark horse is Toronto.

He and Siakam would be fire.

I think Miami for 2 reasons.

1) I think Giannis wants to be the clear #1 which would be the case in Miami but not with the Warriors

2) he and bam shares the same agent. This is minor but still something

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Marks is not dumb. We don't know the whole story.

The players wanted him gone which is odd because his players always loved him.

What new players did the nets add in the summer? Im guessing some combination of those 3 players is 1000% behind this

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Miami for 2 reasons.

1) I think Giannis wants to be the clear #1 which would be the case in Miami but not with the Warriors

2) he and bam shares the same agent. This is minor but still something

If Masai is still in Toronto Giannis will be a Raptor.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players wanted him gone which is odd because his players always loved him.

What new players did the nets add in the summer? Im guessing some combination of those 3 players is 1000% behind this

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KCP is a wildcard for you too.

Sometimes he plays like the ultimate 3 and D guy.

Fantastic win.

Yeah, he's played better this season his previous couple of seasons. There's a lot less pressure on him to do much beyond being a 3 and D guy.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would definitely make the Warriors worse. No question about it.

Yep.

Had Kyrie just fully accepted his Robin existence in the NBA it would be a different story for him

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't even want to be Lebron's teammate while shooting Space Jam.

He flat out said no to the movie and that He's not looking to be buddy buddy with any of those guys.

He's not gonna be his caddy in real life.

Guys like Kawhi, Giannis want to prove they are better than Lebron.

* They aren't *

Can 't do that when you are on the same roster.

First of all, I don't think Giannis will be a Laker. At least not after this upcoming free agency.

Having said that, he also hasn't been to a finals yet. If he doesn't get there before he's an FA, he may realize that he can't do it with just himself and good role players like Middleton and Bledsoe.

If that happens and he doesn't think the Bucks can put a true contender around him, I think he'll go somewhere.

What could help the Lakers cause would be Lebron's age. He's got to start declining (or at least lessen his workload) eventually. So, he may be willing to play with a Lebron who's real close to retiring and not looking to have to do as much.

Keep in mind, from what was reported, if the Clips didn't get PG, Kawhi was likely a Laker. So, if it comes down to playing alongside Lebron for a season or 2 and getting a title, or continuing being a really good team that can't get past the ECF, he may change his tune.

End of the day, any team that can will be trying to clear cap space for him and making a pitch.

On the other hand, if he manages to win a title or 2 in Milwaukee, I think he'll be there for the rest of his career.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Had Kyrie just fully accepted his Robin existence in the NBA it would be a different story for him

For some bizarre reason Kyrie sees himself as a leader. He's not. He never got the Cavs to the playoffs. His first year in Boston in the playoffs without him the Celtics made it to game 7 of the ECF. His second year there not only did Boston get bounced in the second round, he played like complete shit in that series. And before his season ending surgery the Nets had a better record without him.

He didn't like playing in Cleveland. Then he didn't like playing in Boston. And it's only a matter of time before he starts bitching about playing in Brooklyn.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some bizarre reason Kyrie sees himself as a leader. He's not. He never got the Cavs to the playoffs. His first year in Boston in the playoffs without him the Celtics made it to game 7 of the ECF. His second year there not only did Boston get bounced in the second round, he played like complete shit in that series. And before his season ending surgery the Nets had a better record without him.

He didn't like playing in Cleveland. Then he didn't like playing in Boston. And it's only a matter of time before he starts bitching about playing in Brooklyn.
Kyrie is a Robin who thinks he’s a Batman.