• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KIDNEY STONES, y'all.

I never had them before.

Today, however, I spent the entire morning writhing on the floor by a toilet. Never had that type of relentless pain before, and the pain caused uncontrollable nausea.

After a trip to the ER, I'm doing 100% better... just gotta manage the pain and should pass them in less than a week (I'm told).

Anyway, I say all that to give this public service announcement:

Drink more water, y'all! I'm gonna pound 3 or 4 bottles a day after this experience.

Never want to go through this sh!t again.
Dude, I heard that's super painful.

Glad you are feeling better.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KIDNEY STONES, y'all.

I never had them before.

Today, however, I spent the entire morning writhing on the floor by a toilet. Never had that type of relentless pain before, and the pain caused uncontrollable nausea.

After a trip to the ER, I'm doing 100% better... just gotta manage the pain and should pass them in less than a week (I'm told).

Drink more water, y'all! I'm gonna pound 3 or 4 bottles a day after this experience.

real sorry to hear that, bro. Get well quick...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors save money on the trade and can convert Marquese Chriss to a full time spot on a multi-year deal. Solid trade.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a good deal for Dallas.

It is. I thought Boston might want to have him initially but seems like a good fit for Dallas after Dwight Powell's injury. But the Warriors get an asset for a guy they weren't going to retain next year anyways, save money and open up a spot to retain Chriss who's on a two way right now.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is. I thought Boston might want to have him initially but seems like a good fit for Dallas after Dwight Powell's injury. But the Warriors get an asset for a guy they weren't going to retain next year anyways, save money and open up a spot to retain Chriss who's on a two way right now.
Boston's in a weird spot with the C position... they have a number of bodies, so they don't just need another guy...

Rather, they could use an upgrade. And all the legitimate upgrades out there seem to have a high $$$ sign so that the Celtics would need to give up a Smart or a Hayward... and that's a trade-off that I (for one) don't like.

Cauley-Stein would only be marginally better (at best) than what we have now... doesn't move the needle, IMO.

I completely agree that Dallas could use him though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy is on First Take right now.

He didn't come out and say it.

But, he wants to be a Laker.

I just don't see a path for him getting there, sans buyout.

Time for Rich Paul to get him to say he won't play for anyone but the Lakers. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KIDNEY STONES, y'all.

I never had them before.

Been through it twice.

I don't go to the doctor...ever.

So, the first time I had them, I didn't go. I didn't know what was going on, just that I was in a tremendous amount of pain for about a week and then it went away. My wife kept trying to get me to go to the er, but I wouldn't. She said it was probably kidney stones.

After it was over, she made me promise that if it ever happened again, I would go to the er. About 2 years later, it happened again, so I went.

I wouldn't want them again, but the 2nd experience was much easier. lol

You're right about the water. My wife constantly makes me drink water and 2 of my daughters are nurses and are always checking with my wife to make sure I'm drinking a lot of water (they don't ask me, they seem to think I'll lie lol).

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been through it twice.

I don't go to the doctor...ever.

So, the first time I had them, I didn't go. I didn't know what was going on, just that I was in a tremendous amount of pain for about a week and then it went away. My wife kept trying to get me to go to the er, but I wouldn't. She said it was probably kidney stones.

After it was over, she made me promise that if it ever happened again, I would go to the er. About 2 years later, it happened again, so I went.

I wouldn't want them again, but the 2nd experience was much easier. lol

You're right about the water. My wife constantly makes me drink water and 2 of my daughters are nurses and are always checking with my wife to make sure I'm drinking a lot of water (they don't ask me, they seem to think I'll lie lol).
You're a trooper for not going to the doctor.

I never go to the doctor, either... but this pain made me buckle.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a trooper for not going to the doctor.

I never go to the doctor, either... but this pain made me buckle.

lol

I smoked A LOT of weed that week. It really didn't do a whole lot for the pain, but it did give a little relief and I could sleep some.

Lost some weight that week too.

Still, that first one almost made me go. If it had lasted another day, I'd likely have gone.

I told my wife, I don't know what childbirth feels like...but if it feels like that...I would definitely opt out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All signs point to Waiters paying tonight.

He warmed up which he never does and the ESPN guys just said he WILL play

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Waiters can still play basketball

Looked damn good for a guy who didn't play in a game since preseason