• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 @Wisky Game week thread

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you guys have better luck than we did. We pissed it right down our legs.
Speaking of Iowa, I had 2 tickets to the next Iowa home game on my dashboard.

Some dirty bastid broke out my car window and left 2 additional Iowa tickets on the dash.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys to be honest, we’re gonna get ourn peckers stomped in to the ground this week unless Wisconsin’s OL and DL gets food poisoning right before the game or something like that.

We are not good up front. The gay boys are really good up front. Like Bama good up front. They’re just pretty much average everywhere else.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would have been Mike Riley's fourth year. We are seeing the bearing of the fruit of that hire.

I see some of you agree with me on my assessment of Dedrick Young.

2018 Starting Linebackers My Top Six

As has been pointed out, Young is still starting. The linebackers are that bad.

Breon Dixon is nowhere to be found. Back in February, I mentioned that i thought there was something weird about his commitment. Looks like he was all hat, no cattle.

Let's hope Nebraska can show some improvement and the players show that they really want to play football at Nebraska. There will be a lot of starting positions up for grabs in 2019. Right now, only three players deserve to start in 2019, Barry and Bootle on defense, Spielman on Offense.

Yes, I do not see Martinez as having a lock on the QB position. Bad decision making since game 1, has shown zero improvement at that, and poor throws last game. This might be because of his injury and the poor offensive line play though.

Special Teams play is just horrid. Pickering had better show some improvement, but Caleb Lightbourn is a good punter in FCS level play, not FBS play. I would try out the walk on punter, I think they have one. Has to be from Nebraska, so at least he will care. I don't think Lightbourn gives a shit.

I expect a higher than normal attrition rate come December/January. As in VERY HIGH.

Nebraska has no chance in the game against Wisconsin. Whatever the point spread is, Wisconsin covers, but I am pretty sure the bookies are well aware of that fact.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3