• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-19 Fantasy Basketball season will be my last ride

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 @Lakers+USC=#1 @wlk3 or anyone else involved...

Next season will be my last one organizing our fantasy basketball league. As the OG from our CBS days continues to file out, the lack of purpose in creating these leagues is starting to become more apparent, and it's come to a point and time where I need to be focusing on other phases of life.

I will be 31 years old by the time next season ends, and by contrast I was 19 and not even a year removed from HS when I first joined the CBS boards. The times have in fact changed...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bars around Chesterton actually stay open till 3?

I just drove around this muhfuggah for almost an hour. Closed, closed, closed.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next season will be my last one organizing our fantasy basketball league. As the OG from our CBS days continues to file out, the lack of purpose in creating these leagues is starting to become more apparent, and it's come to a point and time where I need to be focusing on other phases of life.

I will be 31 years old by the time next season ends, and by contrast I was 19 and not even a year removed from HS when I first joined the CBS boards. The times have in fact changed...

Not one soul actually gives a fuck

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, because a few clicks on the computer and about 10 minutes of your time will really conflict with your adulthood.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omhCWPW.gif

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't winning any championships anyway.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good Bye

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your post here has the feel that you are begging for attention. If you was really concerned about fantasy basketall interfering with your private life - you would just walk away NOW and just tell every one that you wanted to go another direction. There is no need to broadcast a decision that 16 months from now and anything but a definite one. A lot can change in 16 months

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post here has the feel that you are begging for attention. If you was really concerned about fantasy basketall interfering with your private life - you would just walk away NOW and just tell every one that you wanted to go another direction. There is no need to broadcast a decision that 16 months from now and anything but a definite one. A lot can change in 16 months

shut up dumbass, you did the same thing a couple of years ago when you got banned from playing in his leagues. You are obviously still butt hurt, but truth be told, you were too much of a whiny jackass to continue to play in a league where crying wasn't allowed.

You remember when you emailed CBS, trying to get Hurricane's fantasy basketball league cancelled, cause your panties were in a twist and quote "they were making fun of me"? You're a hypocrite and need to stfu.