• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Commit List (in OP) and general recruiting thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac 12 schools are gonna start getting annoyed with Nebraska soon. It's kinda unprecedented. It's like what we TRIED to do in Texas but just got left with UT and OU's scraps. These ain't scraps. These are the cream of the crop.

We're not gonna consistently out recruit USC in CA or in general, but we have gone head to head with them and won already under Riley. We've won head to head with UCLA and Oregon for priority guys so I hope that continues. The rest of the Pac-12 isn't gonna beat Riley out in a head to head on a regular basis.

Might be a real pipeline.

Last edited:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac 12 schools are gonna start getting annoyed with Nebraska soon. It's kinda unprecedented. It's like what we TRIED to do in Texas but just got left with UT and OU's scraps. These ain't scraps. These are the cream of the crop.

We're not gonna consistently out recruit USC in CA or in general, but we have gone head to head with them and won already under Riley. We've won head to head with UCLA and Oregon for priority guys so I hope that continues. The rest of the Pac-12 isn't gonna beat Riley out in a head to head on a regular basis.

Might be a real pipeline.

It will not only continue but it will continue and get stronger if we can beat Oregon.

If we get beat down like a bitch then kiss the Riley era goodbye.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will not only continue but it will continue and get stronger if we can beat Oregon.

If we get beat down like a bitch then kiss the Riley era goodbye.

It's the damn key to the pipeline. We lose and it confirms everything they thought. We win and it opens all of their eyes.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, only if Riley and gang could coach as good as they recruit?

(eliminate game time decision brain farts)

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better wait on that N verbal if he wants to keep it :nono:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not comparing him directly to Devine. Just in terms of how much he jumps off of the screen as a 100 percent sure thing.

If he wants to get to the NFL he'll switch to corner though...

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linsey took home the MVP award for receivers at the rivals challenge

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it was mentioned but Jamire Calvin did get the 4 star bump from rivals.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't going to be a night game. If it was going to be a night game, it would have been announced already.

Nice. So the best we could have hoped for. That should seal the deal with the scheduled visitors who were on the fence about it, no?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lindsey might be getting that fifth star...

:shocked:
I like Lindsey a ton and hopefully we land him. I know the Huskers have been recruiting him hard during the process. Here is the latest on the Lindsey front that I've found. Having Tate Martell commit yesterday makes me thing he is a lock to be a Buckeye, or I hope. Good luck during the season. I'm looking forward to watching a Husker vs Buckeye matchup again.:suds:
Ohio State lands star QB and could add star receiver best friend

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Lindsey a ton and hopefully we land him. I know the Huskers have been recruiting him hard during the process. Here is the latest on the Lindsey front that I've found. Having Tate Martell commit yesterday makes me thing he is a lock to be a Buckeye, or I hope. Good luck during the season. I'm looking forward to watching a Husker vs Buckeye matchup again.:suds:

Bring back Joe Bauserman!

bauserman_passing_chart.jpg

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually felt bad for Bauserman that game.

What an environment to throw that guy into.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it doesn't hurt, Lindsey has flat out stated that they aren't a package deal or anything of the sort. I'm not positive which way it will go, but I like the fact that he announced his decision date just after working with our coaching staff at our satellite camp in SoCal. Then again, they're 17 year olds so who the hell knows :lol: