• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Commit List (in OP) and general recruiting thread

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then his tweet about I have to do whats best for me
He later quoted and thanked someone who said that not everything is about football or us. Even if that is in reference to meeting Kiffin, it wouldn't really be a great idea to tell someone with Kiffin's/Saban's connections to fuck off.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL draft got to him maybe?

Man this is a whole lot of fuckery.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then his tweet about I have to do whats best for me

Yeah he tweets that right after the kiffin visit RT and gets pissed off that people might read something into that.

PLEASE.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lane Kiffin and Bama really truly want you, they get you. If they run the full court press all year on him, he's gone.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lane Kiffin and Bama really truly want you, they get you. If they run the full court press all year on him, he's gone.
If you're gonna go all Chicken Little whenever one of our commits talks to another coach, you might not want to follow recruiting under this staff. We're going after top prospects now, not fighting with MTSU and SMU for kids. These guys are going to talk to other teams.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're gonna go all Chicken Little whenever one of our commits talks to another coach, you might not want to follow recruiting under this staff. We're going after top prospects now, not fighting with MTSU and SMU for kids. These guys are going to talk to other teams.

BAHAHAHA are you kidding me?!?!? You're kidding.

You're gonna act like this isn't a big deal now. Now that's hilarious. After all of the talent Keyshawn is responsible for paying attention to Nebraska, and the talent he's brought with him and will potentially bring with him.

Okay then.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAHAHAHA are you kidding me?!?!? You're kidding.

You're gonna act like this isn't a big deal now. Now that's hilarious. After all of the talent Keyshawn is responsible for paying attention to Nebraska, and the talent he's brought with him and will potentially bring with him.

Okay then.
It's not a big deal. KJJ isn't going anywhere.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a big deal. KJJ isn't going anywhere.

I heard different from a couple current players a few weeks back but laughed it off thinking to myself that I probably knew more about the situation than them.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard different from a couple current players a few weeks back but laughed it off thinking to myself that I probably knew more about the situation than them.
Everybody I've heard from who have direct contact with KJJ have said this is nothing to worry about. Add to that the fact that his dad has a ton of respect for Riley. Until he says differently, I'm not gonna freak out over a couple tweets and a meeting with a coach.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't personally have a problem with it. The article was misleading as Kiffin wasn't going to "meet" with KJJr, he was going to a school with a lot of good players during CFBs busiest evaluation period. so sure he might "see" KJJr (as the original tweet said) and might even talk to him, a player that Alabama has extended an offer to a long time ago and KJJr chose Nebraska over them, so "back off from the ledge my friend".

also, yes KJJr retweeted the fact Kiffin would be there, but just because the 2nd tweet came like 20 minutes later, doesn't mean KJJr was talking about the same thing.

I also read this on another sight, but thought it was funny and wanted to say it here. More than likely KJJr will thank Kiffin on Twitter for coming to Calabasas, so be prepared and try not to freak out over that.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not concerned at all about Jr. The article is a hack piece, coaches are traveling all over the country doing evaluations now and I would be more shocked if they didn't swing by Calabasas or any other talent rich HS in Cali, besides the fact that Lame can't have face to face contact with Jr anyway

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot, lol @ assTmouth recruiting!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is if he goes to Alabama you'll barely hear his name again.

He'll catch a pass every now and again.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under Riley he has a chance to be a star. Balls all day long.