• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Commit List (in OP) and general recruiting thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a shit about the track team, so all these people tweeting her selling her on that is so cringey.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds about par for the course with Husker fan's.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tweeting at recruits is stupid, tweeting at their girlfriends that run track is creepy... people need to take a look in the mirror and decide what type of human being they want to be.... and then don't send the stupid tweet.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why I don't have Facebook twitter and barely Instagram. I just don't have time for so many people's opinions and damn ice bucket challenges. When the hell did everyone decide that their voice needs to be heard and shared with the world. Nobody is that damn interesting.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its fucking weird to tweet people in High School

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have twitter, but have never been able to figure out how to make it go.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never used facebook. If anyone is on there claiming to be me, it is an impersonation. I have seen my wife's facebook when she just has to show me something. As a parent, I busted my son harassing a young woman. I blew up. I grabbed my wife and son and drove down to their house so he could read what he posted to her right to her parents faces. He then had to apologize to each parent and to their daughter. He then lost his cell phone. He did learn a lesson from that.

I have never used Instagram. I believe that is photo sharing. I know my college graduate did use it a lot, but I think he is over that. If anyone is on there claiming to be me, it is an impersonation.

I have never used Twitter. If anyone is on there claiming to be me, it is an impersonation. I fricking hate trying to link tweets because the fricking things never work. You have to edit them. I have read a lot of tweets because of recruiting.

Other social media stuff like PINTEREST, SNAPCHAT, etc I have never used nor clicked on it. If anyone is on there claiming to be me, it is an impersonation. My wife does have an account there, but she has never forced me to look at anything.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never used facebook. If anyone is on there claiming to be me, it is an impersonation. I have seen my wife's facebook when she just has to show me something. As a parent, I busted my son harassing a young woman. I blew up. I grabbed my wife and son and drove down to their house so he could read what he posted to her right to her parents faces. He then had to apologize to each parent and to their daughter. He then lost his cell phone. He did learn a lesson from that.

I have never used Instagram. I believe that is photo sharing. I know my college graduate did use it a lot, but I think he is over that. If anyone is on there claiming to be me, it is an impersonation.

I have never used Twitter. If anyone is on there claiming to be me, it is an impersonation. I fricking hate trying to link tweets because the fricking things never work. You have to edit them. I have read a lot of tweets because of recruiting.

Other social media stuff like PINTEREST, SNAPCHAT, etc I have never used nor clicked on it. If anyone is on there claiming to be me, it is an impersonation. My wife does have an account there, but she has never forced me to look at anything.

I know, a lot of other old people are the same way about it.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NICE Sirles!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Satellite camps are gonna be here to stay for now at least.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Satellite camps are gonna be here to stay for now at least.

Should always be allowed, the fact that it was even shut down for a month is absurd.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should always be allowed, the fact that it was even shut down for a month is absurd.

Somebody needs to put a muzzle on the man-child in Ann Arbor this time, because he is liable to screw the whole thing up all over again for everyone.